🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Claims He Was “Full Professor” At Univ. Of Pennsylvania

DELUSIONAL LYING SACK OF SHIT.

Everything in this bum's life is a fraud. First he tried plagiarizing someone else's work, still graduating at the bottom of the class, and his "professorship" from Penn State is just an honorary Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professorship gifted him just so that Penn State could say he was a professor there so they could justify their high tuition! And maybe to help pay off the million dollars they paid Biden over a two year period despite the fact that he had only even shown up there a handful of times! And at least one of those visits was just to promote a book!

Now you know why college tuition is so expensive.

I swear, every democrat in Washington must be a total lying sack of shit. Nothing is real about the guy.

The other Biden visits to Penn State (where he never studied, earned any degree nor taught) included mere Q&As with UPenn administrators, one lecture to Wharton business school graduate students and public events with former Mexican President Felipe Calderon and former UK Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg.

That's Joe's "professorship." He doesn't even hold that faux role anymore.

Biden drew scrutiny campaigning for saying in South Carolina that instead of “taking a Wall Street job,” he “became a teacher, became a professor” — omitting mention of his compensation or the fact that he didn’t actually teach any semester-long courses there.

What Biden actually did was teach a little occasionally in an adjunct position at some hole in the wall place called Widener University once in a while while in the Senate for a few years just so he could add it to his curriculum vitae.

Yep. As I said. It was an honorary position for political connections.

Yup. Wanted to see if you retards know how to read. You don't expect me to do all your job for you, do you?

And, as I commented on an earlier post... don't like it? Sue Penn U. Their rules. Their money. :itsok:
^ Minimus always willing to lie on behalf of scumbag Brandon. Good thing that Minimus has zero credibility.

You lack understanding of academics and apparently everything else. I'm not sure why I even try to explain things to you. I think I'm done with you.
Awww… poor retard. So easily triggered.

But I noticed you couldn’t answer this question:
Now, about your orange douchebag and his fake U. Are you as outraged when the orange loser was caught scamming kids, or do you only get outraged if it is a Dem?

No wonder you’re running away. :itsok:

Now, about your orange douchebag and his fake U. Are you as outraged when the orange loser was caught scamming kids, or do you only get outraged if it is a Dem?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Has his ass handed to him and immediately switches to Trump in a Biden thread. It seems the universe isn't going to explode today.

Yep. As I said. It was an honorary position for political connections.

Next time Joe blows his pie hole about being a professor, someone should ask him if he ever had Trump as a student because Trump went to the same place he did! Then, I would add to him that maybe that's why Trump is so stupid because he had you Joe Biden as a teacher, and see the look on his face! :auiqs.jpg:

sASq9AP.png

Keep eating those Trump flakes, good luck to you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Has his ass handed to him and immediately switches to Trump in a Biden thread. It seems the universe isn't going to explode today.
LOL I answered the question, retard. Learn to read.

Now, how about you answer my question about your orange douchebag and his scam university? If you have the guts, that is. :itsok:

Forum List

Back