🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Claims He Was “Full Professor” At Univ. Of Pennsylvania

Kushner got money AFTER he and his dad were out of politics. The money went to Cushner's business firm. Its a bit different than getting cash from foreign countries while your dad is President or Vice president. You cant even compare the two.
Retard. This thread is about Joe Biden getting a professorship after he left the office of VP.

How is it different? How do you know Kushner is out of politics? Has Rump left behind his political days?

Are you always this stupid or are you trying to fit in with your other retard friends?

Wonder which is a bigger lie? Claiming you are a full professor for 4 years when it was more like 2 or running a fake University that existed solely to scam its students?
When did Joe teach at a university and what topic?

Never.

He held an appointed job to speak occasionally and get a million dollars put in his bank account for it. AKA money laundering.

One can imagine what those speeches were like. You know…. That thingy!

Biden has been a pathological liar for his entire 50 year career. Remember when he lied about being top of his law school class and having multiple undergrad degrees? The muthfkr is either making up stories about himself or attacking private citizens, border patrol, or news reporters. He is total piece of shit in addition to being Xi Jinping's right hand man.

When did Joe teach at a university and what topic?

Never.

He held an appointed job to speak occasionally and get a million dollars put in his bank account for it. AKA money laundering.

One can imagine what those speeches were like. You know…. That thingy!
Why the fuck do you care about it? It's not your money. Penn U is a private institution. They are not funded by the government.

It's their rules. Their money.

Now, let's see if you have the guts to talk about Trump U. He defrauded kids out of thousands of dollars. He was sued and had to pay $25 million dollars to settle the fraud.

Shouldn't you retards be concerned about that? I guess, when it is your orange scumbag, you retards have no problem.

You fucking hypocrites.

Our Bidet was always a pathological liar.....but with the dementia he has gotten worse.

"Full Professor" is a term that has a tangible and specific meaning. It is an academic accomplishment that one can be proud of. You have come up the ladder, earned a PhD, written and had published learned papers in your area of expertise. Biden is a bonehead who could never come close, and everyone around him knows it.

And parenthetically, Dr. Biden is also a bogus "doctor," never having done the things that one does to get a PhD. And EdD is the academic equivalent of a GeD.

Biden's claim is similar to a janitor claiming to have been a Maintenance Engineer.
It sucks to be so bitter, huh!

You doing OK?
Or has your life turned to shambles since the 2020 election?
Or were you secure enough to battle through, you know, like real men do, this World Wide Inflation.

Myself, I was well prepared with money management, and my investments will never be needed to be used by me and my wife. I have a pension and a part-time job, and therefore I don't CONSTANTLY BITCH about this inflation.

Learn that you should have prepared better, and if you are actually doing fine, then quit yer fucking bitching.

Our Bidet was always a pathological liar.....but with the dementia he has gotten worse.
Trying to spin again.
trump is the pathological liar, and WE all KNOW it, including you.

Again, How many indictments and felons in the trump camp.
So, go ahead skye, spin it some more.

WE the People, will NEVER believe you and your kkkult.

Retard. This thread is about Joe Biden getting a professorship after he left the office of VP.

How is it different? How do you know Kushner is out of politics? Has Rump left behind his political days?

Are you always this stupid or are you trying to fit in with your other retard friends?

The subject was about Hunter Biden and Kushner both receiving money in that post. that was the comparison. Think harder

The meat puppet faggot pretended to be a "professor" as well. He had some bullshit title, and preached about communism a little, but otherwise had a do nothing job like most bed wetters in politics.

Retard. No, it wasn't. Read harder

No, actually posts 19 and 32 were comparing Biden's son vs Kushner and monies they received. That was what my comment was on .. secondly yes, Trump was no longer holding office, Kushner was no longer in the white house, UNLIKE the Biden family who capitalized off of Biden senior's political position through favors to his son.

Like I said, you cant compare the two. Your simply deflecting or really that stupid.

"Full Professor" is a term that has a tangible and specific meaning. It is an academic accomplishment that one can be proud of. You have come up the ladder, earned a PhD, written and had published learned papers in your area of expertise. Biden is a bonehead who could never come close, and everyone around him knows it.

And parenthetically, Dr. Biden is also a bogus "doctor," never having done the things that one does to get a PhD. And EdD is the academic equivalent of a GeD.

Biden's claim is similar to a janitor claiming to have been a Maintenance Engineer.

... says the person who couldn't pass his GED test!

Why the fuck do you care about it? It's not your money. Penn U is a private institution. They are not funded by the government.

It's their rules. Their money.

Now, let's see if you have the guts to talk about Trump U. He defrauded kids out of thousands of dollars. He was sued and had to pay $25 million dollars to settle the fraud.

Shouldn't you retards be concerned about that? I guess, when it is your orange scumbag, you retards have no problem.

You fucking hypocrites.

Thread is about Biden. Get there

Forum List

Back