Joe Scarborough: Trump in 'early stages of dementia,' people close to him tell me

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Joe takes aim in obvious tit for tat:

Joe Scarborough: Trump in 'early stages of dementia,' people close to him tell me

"MSNBC host Joe Scarborough said Thursday that people close to President Trump during the 2016 campaign told him the commander in chief “had early stages of dementia.”

On “Morning Joe,” Scarborough warned the U.S. is closer to a ground war on the Korean Peninsula than most Americans realize, urging Cabinet members to take action on removing Trump from the presidency because he’s “completely detached from reality.”

“You serve America and you know it,” Scarborough said. “You know you don’t serve Donald J. Trump … You don’t represent him. You represent 320 million people whose lives are literally in your hands and we are facing a showdown with a nuclear power.”

He continued: “People close to him say [he’s] mentally unfit. People close to him during the campaign told me [he] had early stages of dementia.”"

And the beat goes on...is Trump Demented/ Or just crazy?

Maybe Joe will start a show with Keith Olbermann?
With Matt Lauer and Garrison Keillor and Judge Moore..comedy by Franken, of course.

And..we could have Gloria Allred..in a Dominatrix get up..all black leather and whips--

I'd watch that!

hillary-balloons-dnc.jpg

"MSNBC host Joe Scarborough said Thursday that people close to President Trump during the 2016 campaign told him the commander in chief “had early stages of dementia.”

On “Morning Joe,” Scarborough warned the U.S. is closer to a ground war on the Korean Peninsula than most Americans realize, urging Cabinet members to take action on removing Trump from the presidency because he’s “completely detached from reality.”

“You serve America and you know it,” Scarborough said. “You know you don’t serve Donald J. Trump … You don’t represent him. You represent 320 million people whose lives are literally in your hands and we are facing a showdown with a nuclear power.”

He continued: “People close to him say [he’s] mentally unfit. People close to him during the campaign told me [he] had early stages of dementia.”"

Ha ha, leftists are a pathetic lot.

I think we're seeing a loosely coordinated campaign to troll Trump on social media.

Why not both?

Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Bernie Sanders, are just a few of a long list of tired old lefties with dementia. The rest are perverted.

Forum List

Back