Joe Scarbourough finally lost it about Trump's incompetence over Covid-19, and I'm so glad he did

Joe used to be so far to the right that even I would shudder when he would open his pie hole....and then he meets whats her face and boom he turns into a frat boi......that tells me he is acting....like the guy that puts a pink pin on his lapel hoping to get laid because of it...
And now he spends his time accurately quoting the Trump doctors who kicked Trump's ass yesterday over Trump's fantasy predictions. It was sad and tragic as hell because this guy is killing people.
He is acting...and you fall for it....
Then prove the quotes are inaccurate. You can't can you? That makes you a pos liar right?

Joe used to be so far to the right that even I would shudder when he would open his pie hole....and then he meets whats her face and boom he turns into a frat boi......that tells me he is acting....like the guy that puts a pink pin on his lapel hoping to get laid because of it...
And now he spends his time accurately quoting the Trump doctors who kicked Trump's ass yesterday over Trump's fantasy predictions. It was sad and tragic as hell because this guy is killing people.

this guy is killing people.

That reminds me, how's Lori Klausutis?

Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist It's been a long time in coming, but heroes like Scarborough and the doctors at these press briefings have no other choice but to either call Trump out on his lies and misinformation, or this worthless excuse for a president is just going to keep killing. This is a must watch video that needs to be hammered out the same way every day in order for the public to finally understand the sheer magnitude of Trumps incompetence, as he continues to be the single largest threat to our health and our lives, each and every day. His lies and misinformation are going to do so much damage if he isn't stopped.
Fuck you. We know it's full of lies without even watching it.

Post a transcript.
No you don't. You're a pussy, a coward, and a liar who can't lock horns with the accuracy of the OP. If you could, you would have already done it.

Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist It's been a long time in coming, but heroes like Scarborough and the doctors at these press briefings have no other choice but to either call Trump out on his lies and misinformation, or this worthless excuse for a president is just going to keep killing. This is a must watch video that needs to be hammered out the same way every day in order for the public to finally understand the sheer magnitude of Trumps incompetence, as he continues to be the single largest threat to our health and our lives, each and every day. His lies and misinformation are going to do so much damage if he isn't stopped.

So, is Morning Shmoe paid directly by you fuckers in Beijing, or is he bribed through "construction projects" the way Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein are?

I mean, he's a good stooge who parrots your bullshit propaganda religiously, but how it the traitor pile of shit paid?
That segment included the exact evidence and quotes by the Trump doctors who disputed what Trump said. Scarborough was confirming what they said. How could he be getting paid for someone else's quotes? You make absolutely no intelligent argument at all.

Scarbutt is a shill for you ChiComs.

His c%nt of a wife has an interesting name. Brzezinski, that is hauntingly familiar. Wasn't there a Zbigniew Brzezinski who was a lacky for Mao ? :dunno: You know, under that traitor ass motherfucker Carter? I seem to recall something of the sort.

this guy is killing people.

That reminds me, how's Lori Klausutis?
Not a relevant argument now is it? If you knew the answer, you would have told us right?

Then prove the quotes are inaccurate. You can't can you? That makes you a pos liar right?
Why are you so angry that our leader is trying to be hopeful and optimistic?....what do you want him to do?...come out and say we are all dead and there is nothing we can do?...come on chill out....

So, is Morning Shmoe paid directly by you fuckers in Beijing, or is he bribed through "construction projects" the way Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein are?

I mean, he's a good stooge who parrots your bullshit propaganda religiously, but how it the traitor pile of shit paid?
That segment included the exact evidence and quotes by the Trump doctors who disputed what Trump said. Scarborough was confirming what they said. How could he be getting paid for someone else's quotes? You make absolutely no intelligent argument at all.

His c%nt of a wife has an interesting name. Brzezinski, that is hauntingly familiar. Wasn't there a Zbigniew Brzezinski who was a lacky for Mao ? :dunno: You know, under that traitor ass motherfucker Carter? I seem to recall something of the sort.
Only Trump cowards showing up today, who don't have the balls to challenge the facts. You talk about some straight fucking pussies. All they can do is try and change the topic. Weak mfs.

Post a transcript.
No you don't. You're a pussy, a coward, and a liar who can't lock horns with the accuracy of the OP. If you could, you would have already done it.
You didn't post one quote from the whole video, you just begged us to watch the ChiCom propaganda.

Why are you so afraid to post a transcript or at least quote some things you found interesting? You know damn well it's chock full of demonstrable lies.

Why are you so angry that our leader is trying to be hopeful and optimistic?....what do you want him to do?...come out and say we are all dead and there is nothing we can do?...come on chill out....
Lying and misinformation is not "hopeful and optimistic" you cowardly prick. It's killing people. How fucking dumb are you?

Post a transcript.
You didn't post one quote from the whole video, you just begged us to watch the ChiCom propaganda.

Why are you so afraid to post a transcript or at least quote some things you found interesting? You know damn well it's chock full of demonstrable lies.
That's why I put in the video. You incapable of watching quotes for yourself?

Only Trump cowards showing up today, who don't have the balls to challenge the facts. You talk about some straight fucking pussies. All they can do is try and change the topic. Weak mfs.
I doubt that you are intelligent enough to discern fact from fiction.

What alleged "facts" are you even speaking of, you TDS addled moron?

It's already in the video. Watch it you lazy mf.

Post a transcript.

That's why I put in the video. You incapable of watching quotes for yourself?
You're a fucking coward, bitchboi.

Yep around 2000 when I started paying attention to politics. Chris Matthews wasn’t such a left wing loon back then either. Then Obama happened and Chris Matthews went bonkers.

Finally lost it?
You don't think his killing his secretary is losing it years ago and just about every broadcast he has an episode of TDS?
WhatIf.jpg

It's already in the video. Watch it you lazy mf.
Your too fucking lazy to quote it, you easily brainwashed numskull.

Lying and misinformation is not "hopeful and optimistic" you cowardly prick. It's killing people. How fucking dumb are you?
He's not lying....are you nuts?.....he is speculating at a two hour presser.....about something we are still trying to understand....man...you are out there...

Facts? :lmao:

From you? :rofl:

Or that traitor fuck Scarbutt? :lol:

You're nothing but a ChiCom troll. My Morning Shit is nothing but a lacky of the CCP. His wife of from a family of traitors.

Forum List

Back