Joe Scarbourough finally lost it about Trump's incompetence over Covid-19, and I'm so glad he did

I don't think things have been quite the same between Joe, Mika and the Dotard since this assholery.

166317-ahjavscfas.jpg

Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist It's been a long time in coming, but heroes like Scarborough and the doctors at these press briefings have no other choice but to either call Trump out on his lies and misinformation, or this worthless excuse for a president is just going to keep killing. This is a must watch video that needs to be hammered out the same way every day in order for the public to finally understand the sheer magnitude of Trumps incompetence, as he continues to be the single largest threat to our health and our lives, each and every day. His lies and misinformation are going to do so much damage if he isn't stopped.
Morning Joe “lost it” a long time ago

he and the big boobs he’s married to are a joke
Usually lose my lunch after 5 minutes of that pantywaist.

Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist It's been a long time in coming, but heroes like Scarborough and the doctors at these press briefings have no other choice but to either call Trump out on his lies and misinformation, or this worthless excuse for a president is just going to keep killing. This is a must watch video that needs to be hammered out the same way every day in order for the public to finally understand the sheer magnitude of Trumps incompetence, as he continues to be the single largest threat to our health and our lives, each and every day. His lies and misinformation are going to do so much damage if he isn't stopped.
Morning Joe “lost it” a long time ago

he and the big boobs he’s married to are a joke
Usually lose my lunch after 5 minutes of that pantywaist.
Yep, he has the integrity of a wet noodle and the intelligence of an enlightened turnip. NOT a good combination.

Lori Klausutis
A name liberal lunatics and fans of Joey do NOT want to see. From what I've read, Joey most likely DID kill her.

Of course he did - Joey is one helluva killer. He can even killya from 900 miles away!

"From what I've read"??? Dude, you really should choose better reading material ;)

trolls-have-serious-XL.jpg

Joe used to be so far to the right that even I would shudder when he would open his pie hole....and then he meets whats her face and boom he turns into a frat boi......that tells me he is acting....like the guy that puts a pink pin on his lapel hoping to get laid because of it...
And now he spends his time accurately quoting the Trump doctors who kicked Trump's ass yesterday over Trump's fantasy predictions. It was sad and tragic as hell because this guy is killing people.
He is acting...and you fall for it....
Then prove the quotes are inaccurate. You can't can you? That makes you a pos liar right?
Why are you so angry that our leader is trying to be hopeful and optimistic?....what do you want him to do?...come out and say we are all dead and there is nothing we can do?...come on chill out....

"what do you want him to do?
"

We want him to be responsible and a leader instead of a major league fuckup. Is that too much to ask?

Meanwhile "Covid Nancy" rubs her snot all over the podium.

That is beyond a doubt the stupidest video and conclusion I've ever seen in my life. Congrats! :rolleyes-41:

She's the stupidest bitch I've ever seen so it goes to show that she would be wiping her snot all over a public podium like the slob she really is.

She scratched her nose and set her hand back down precisely where it was beforehand.
Stupid man - Just STOOPID! :cuckoo:

Who?

Another loser. Keep them coming. Did you know Trump holds a 23% approval rating for the Coronavirus? He's a loser and so are you.

Given that the majority of the alphabet media have been attacking President Donald Trump for what he has done or, in their opinion, has not done is their goal. 23% is remarkable.

They struck out on collusion, Russia, and impeachment, this is their last hurrah. Disgusting behavior by the left while the world goes through a pandemic, they play politics. Despicable.

Last edited:
Another loser. Keep them coming. Did you know Trump holds a 23% approval rating for the Coronavirus? He's a loser and so are you.

Given that the majority of the alphabet media have been attacking President Donald Trump for what he has done or, in their opinion, has not done is their goal. They struck out on collusion, Russia, and impeachment, this is their last hurrah. Disgusting behavior by the left while the world goes through a pandemic, they play politics. Despicable.
"This virus is the Dems latest hoax."
-Drumpf

screen-shot-2020-04-22-at-7.52.29-am.png

Meanwhile "Covid Nancy" rubs her snot all over the podium.

That is beyond a doubt the stupidest video and conclusion I've ever seen in my life. Congrats! :rolleyes-41:

She's the stupidest bitch I've ever seen so it goes to show that she would be wiping her snot all over a public podium like the slob she really is.

She scratched her nose and set her hand back down precisely where it was beforehand.
Stupid man - Just STOOPID! :cuckoo:

She's a slob wiping her snotty nose and spreading it all over the place. I hope they wiped the podium down. But then, I guess you think her snot is 'special' huh? You'd probably lap it up.

Forum List

Back