Joe Scarbourough finally lost it about Trump's incompetence over Covid-19, and I'm so glad he did

Joe used to be so far to the right that even I would shudder when he would open his pie hole....and then he meets whats her face and boom he turns into a frat boi......that tells me he is acting....like the guy that puts a pink pin on his lapel hoping to get laid because of it...
And now he spends his time accurately quoting the Trump doctors who kicked Trump's ass yesterday over Trump's fantasy predictions. It was sad and tragic as hell because this guy is killing people.
He is acting...and you fall for it....
Then prove the quotes are inaccurate. You can't can you? That makes you a pos liar right?
Why are you so angry that our leader is trying to be hopeful and optimistic?....what do you want him to do?...come out and say we are all dead and there is nothing we can do?...come on chill out....
So pathetic I can't laugh.

Nah, that's just because your head's up your ass.....
And yours is in Trumps ass.
1587776743394.png

What's sad, is that really IS the best you can do...

Joe used to be so far to the right that even I would shudder when he would open his pie hole....and then he meets whats her face and boom he turns into a frat boi......that tells me he is acting....like the guy that puts a pink pin on his lapel hoping to get laid because of it...
And now he spends his time accurately quoting the Trump doctors who kicked Trump's ass yesterday over Trump's fantasy predictions. It was sad and tragic as hell because this guy is killing people.
Then prove the quotes are inaccurate. You can't can you? That makes you a pos liar right?
Why are you so angry that our leader is trying to be hopeful and optimistic?....what do you want him to do?...come out and say we are all dead and there is nothing we can do?...come on chill out....

"what do you want him to do?"

We want him to be responsible and a leader instead of a major league fuckup. Is that too much to ask?
He is not a fuckup....He is doing a good job of protecting the people from a scary virus and at the same time he is providing financial help to the nation...you wait and see...when the people regain their confidence to return to normal the economy will bounce back....
Anyone who has a functioning brain, and is honest, knows that he has done the worst job anyone could ever imagine. He called it a hoax for gods sake.

Last edited:
Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist It's been a long time in coming, but heroes like Scarborough and the doctors at these press briefings have no other choice but to either call Trump out on his lies and misinformation, or this worthless excuse for a president is just going to keep killing. This is a must watch video that needs to be hammered out the same way every day in order for the public to finally understand the sheer magnitude of Trumps incompetence, as he continues to be the single largest threat to our health and our lives, each and every day. His lies and misinformation are going to do so much damage if he isn't stopped.

Go back to your bat soup and drown yourself in it.

We want him to be responsible and a leader instead of a major league fuckup. Is that too much to ask?
He is not a fuckup....He is doing a good job of protecting the people from a scary virus and at the same time he is providing financial help to the nation...you wait and see...when the people regain their confidence to return to normal the economy will bounce back....
Anyone who has a functioning brain, and is honest, knows that he has done the worst job anyone could ever imagine. He called a hoax for gods sake.
No, your post is a hoax and no, TDS brains are not functioning properly. They should seek help before hatred consumes them.

Anyone who has a functioning brain, and is honest, knows that he has done the worst job anyone could ever imagine. He called a hoax for gods sake.
No, your post is a hoax and no, TDS brains are not functioning properly. They should seek help before hatred consumes them.
It's obvious you are incapable of proving me wrong. You are a loser.

You are correct. Your Trump Defense Syndrome proves your brain doesn't function correctly.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist It's been a long time in coming, but heroes like Scarborough and the doctors at these press briefings have no other choice but to either call Trump out on his lies and misinformation, or this worthless excuse for a president is just going to keep killing. This is a must watch video that needs to be hammered out the same way every day in order for the public to finally understand the sheer magnitude of Trumps incompetence, as he continues to be the single largest threat to our health and our lives, each and every day. His lies and misinformation are going to do so much damage if he isn't stopped.

What is it about Friday night that draws out the "stable low IQ" Trump humpers?

Anyone who has a functioning brain, and is honest, knows that he has done the worst job anyone could ever imagine. He called it a hoax for gods sake.

Even a troll posting from Beijing like you can't type shit like that with a straight face.

We'll, at least we know you won't be presenting us with any counter arguments.

Even a troll posting from Beijing like you can't type shit like that with a straight face.
Straightface? Lol! I could do it in my sleep it's so clear.

I used to watch Joe's political program several years ago. To me the program was a kind of impartial in that time.

One day he invited Pat Buchanan as his "replacement" while he was out somewhere.

The program turned very active and even with humor because Buchanan inserted lots of comments which caused Mika to laugh like crazy. It was a very entertainment show.

But, Joe was piss off, He didn't like the development of the show and by phone his voice denoted his disapproval. Next day, when Joe came back, Mika was absent having a few days vacations.

I think Joe became obsessed since that day. From the reasonable guy he used to be, he became very incisive, and the last time I saw his show after years, it was the time of the impeachment issue. He was like those obstinate guys who believe his own words only and his attacks against the president touched the limits of the absurd.

Today, there is no doubt that Joe has put in his mind that he is the enemy of the president, he won't reason anymore to consider that his job is to report and comment impartially.

America has lost a TV political host who would have great potential to become a greater figure and representative of political reviews.

Sadly he has decided to work for the dark side, he has filled his brain with mischievous thoughts, causing his weaken soul to let his mouth pronounce words of hate against the president every minute.

His program has decayed to become a ghetto show.

I used to watch Joe's political program several years ago. To me the program was a kind of impartial in that time.

One day he invited Pat Buchanan as his "replacement" while he was out somewhere.

The program turned very active and even with humor because Buchanan inserted lots of comments which caused Mika to laugh like crazy. It was a very entertainment show.

But, Joe was piss off, He didn't like the development of the show and by phone his voice denoted his disapproval. Next day, when Joe came back, Mika was absent having a few days vacations.

I think Joe became obsessed since that day. From the reasonable guy he used to be, he became very incisive, and the last time I saw his show after years, it was the time of the impeachment issue. He was like those obstinate guys who believe his own words only and his attacks against the president touched the limits of the absurd.

Today, there is no doubt that Joe has put in his mind that he is the enemy of the president, he won't reason anymore to consider that his job is to report and comment impartially.

America has lost a TV political host who would have great potential to become a greater figure and representative of political reviews.

Sadly he has decided to work for the dark side, he has filled his brain with mischievous thoughts, causing his weaken soul to let his mouth pronounce words of hate against the president every minute.

His program has decayed to become a ghetto show.
All that hype, and you ended up saying nothing. This is exhibit A folks, why the Right has lost the battle of words in this country. Their "words" do not incorporate anything of substance that disputes the facts. Words like "enemy of the president", dark side, and empty thoughts." Words that are void of substance, facts, logic, and truth.

All that hype, and you ended up saying nothing. This is exhibit A folks, why the Right has lost the battle of words in this country. Their "words" do not incorporate anything of substance that disputes the facts. Words like "enemy of the president", dark side, and empty thoughts." Words that are void of substance, facts, logic, and truth.

Definitively you have never watched Joe's ghetto political program.

You have started this thread after reading the online MSNBC news webpage.

You are not in sane condition to reject my opinion.

It is a hoax. He never called it that. But I am. Just another flu type bug. Right, berg80?

Forum List

Back