Joe Scarbourough finally lost it about Trump's incompetence over Covid-19, and I'm so glad he did

Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist It's been a long time in coming, but heroes like Scarborough and the doctors at these press briefings have no other choice but to either call Trump out on his lies and misinformation, or this worthless excuse for a president is just going to keep killing. This is a must watch video that needs to be hammered out the same way every day in order for the public to finally understand the sheer magnitude of Trumps incompetence, as he continues to be the single largest threat to our health and our lives, each and every day. His lies and misinformation are going to do so much damage if he isn't stopped.
View attachment 327188

Fake news^^^^

Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist It's been a long time in coming, but heroes like Scarborough and the doctors at these press briefings have no other choice but to either call Trump out on his lies and misinformation, or this worthless excuse for a president is just going to keep killing. This is a must watch video that needs to be hammered out the same way every day in order for the public to finally understand the sheer magnitude of Trumps incompetence, as he continues to be the single largest threat to our health and our lives, each and every day. His lies and misinformation are going to do so much damage if he isn't stopped.
Fuck you. We know it's full of lies without even watching it.

Post a transcript.
No you don't. You're a pussy, a coward, and a liar who can't lock horns with the accuracy of the OP. If you could, you would have already done it.

Character%20I-X2.jpg

So, is Morning Shmoe paid directly by you fuckers in Beijing, or is he bribed through "construction projects" the way Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein are?

I mean, he's a good stooge who parrots your bullshit propaganda religiously, but how it the traitor pile of shit paid?
That segment included the exact evidence and quotes by the Trump doctors who disputed what Trump said. Scarborough was confirming what they said. How could he be getting paid for someone else's quotes? You make absolutely no intelligent argument at all.

Scarbutt is a shill for you ChiComs.

His c%nt of a wife has an interesting name. Brzezinski, that is hauntingly familiar. Wasn't there a Zbigniew Brzezinski who was a lacky for Mao ? :dunno: You know, under that traitor ass motherfucker Carter? I seem to recall something of the sort.
Only Trump cowards showing up today, who don't have the balls to challenge the facts. You talk about some straight fucking pussies. All they can do is try and change the topic. Weak mfs.

Facts? :lmao:

From you? :rofl:

Or that traitor fuck Scarbutt? :lol:

You're nothing but a ChiCom troll. My Morning Shit is nothing but a lacky of the CCP. His wife of from a family of traitors.
A pussy who says nothing. What a loser.
Insults-S.jpg

Meanwhile "Covid Nancy" rubs her snot all over the podium.

That is beyond a doubt the stupidest video and conclusion I've ever seen in my life. Congrats! :rolleyes-41:

She's the stupidest bitch I've ever seen so it goes to show that she would be wiping her snot all over a public podium like the slob she really is.

She scratched her nose and set her hand back down precisely where it was beforehand.
Stupid man - Just STOOPID! :cuckoo:

She's a slob wiping her snotty nose and spreading it all over the place. I hope they wiped the podium down. But then, I guess you think her snot is 'special' huh? You'd probably lap it up.

You've never scratched your nose?
Buh Bye Leo - I can only take so much stupidity on any given day. :bye1:

Joe used to be so far to the right that even I would shudder when he would open his pie hole....and then he meets whats her face and boom he turns into a frat boi......that tells me he is acting....like the guy that puts a pink pin on his lapel hoping to get laid because of it...
And now he spends his time accurately quoting the Trump doctors who kicked Trump's ass yesterday over Trump's fantasy predictions. It was sad and tragic as hell because this guy is killing people.

this guy is killing people.

That reminds me, how's Lori Klausutis?

Exactly. How is she..Well she is dead.

1587700357023.png

Joe used to be so far to the right that even I would shudder when he would open his pie hole....and then he meets whats her face and boom he turns into a frat boi......that tells me he is acting....like the guy that puts a pink pin on his lapel hoping to get laid because of it...
And now he spends his time accurately quoting the Trump doctors who kicked Trump's ass yesterday over Trump's fantasy predictions. It was sad and tragic as hell because this guy is killing people.
He is acting...and you fall for it....
Then prove the quotes are inaccurate. You can't can you? That makes you a pos liar right?
Why are you so angry that our leader is trying to be hopeful and optimistic?....what do you want him to do?...come out and say we are all dead and there is nothing we can do?...come on chill out....
So pathetic I can't laugh.

Nah, that's just because your head's up your ass.....
And yours is in Trumps ass.

"This virus is the Dems latest hoax."
-Drumpf

"Just 28% of Americans say they’re regularly getting information from Trump about the coronavirus and only 23% say they have high levels of trust in what the president is telling the public. Another 21% trust him a moderate amount. "

Then prove the quotes are inaccurate. You can't can you? That makes you a pos liar right?
Why are you so angry that our leader is trying to be hopeful and optimistic?....what do you want him to do?...come out and say we are all dead and there is nothing we can do?...come on chill out....

"what do you want him to do?"

We want him to be responsible and a leader instead of a major league fuckup. Is that too much to ask?
He is not a fuckup....He is doing a good job of protecting the people from a scary virus and at the same time he is providing financial help to the nation...you wait and see...when the people regain their confidence to return to normal the economy will bounce back....

Meanwhile "Covid Nancy" rubs her snot all over the podium.

That is beyond a doubt the stupidest video and conclusion I've ever seen in my life. Congrats! :rolleyes-41:

She's the stupidest bitch I've ever seen so it goes to show that she would be wiping her snot all over a public podium like the slob she really is.

She scratched her nose and set her hand back down precisely where it was beforehand.
Stupid man - Just STOOPID! :cuckoo:

She's a slob wiping her snotty nose and spreading it all over the place. I hope they wiped the podium down. But then, I guess you think her snot is 'special' huh? You'd probably lap it up.

You've never scratched your nose?
Buh Bye Leo - I can only take so much stupidity on any given day. :bye1:

She wiped her filthy finger across her snotty nose then wiped it on the podium. Stupidity is being a pandering apologist for such unsanitary garbage.

"Just 28% of Americans say they’re regularly getting information from Trump about the coronavirus and only 23% say they have high levels of trust in what the president is telling the public. Another 21% trust him a moderate amount. "

Pretty good overall.

Twenty-eight percent are watching the daily live press briefing. That is incredibly high.

Twenty-three percent have high levels of trust and twenty-one percent trust him, that makes FORTY-FOUR PERCENT who trust his briefings. Considering the fact that 95% of the alphabet media are biased against him and which is revealed in their reporting, that's great!

Pretty good overall.

Twenty-eight percent are watching the daily live press briefing. That is incredibly high.

Twenty-three percent have high levels of trust and twenty-one percent trust him, that makes FORTY-FOUR PERCENT who trust his briefings. Considering the fact that 95% of the alphabet media are biased against him and which is revealed in their reporting, that's great!
Thats horrible. Any good leaders approval will always be above 60% in an emergency. You cant have the majority of the population knowing that he is an incompetent fuckup and you thinking thats a good thing.

We want him to be responsible and a leader instead of a major league fuckup. Is that too much to ask?
He is not a fuckup....He is doing a good job of protecting the people from a scary virus and at the same time he is providing financial help to the nation...you wait and see...when the people regain their confidence to return to normal the economy will bounce back....
Of course hes a fuckup. He said today if the doctors could find a way to inject disinfectant and sunlight into the body. He's going to get more people killed than he already has.

View attachment 327195
Yep, sadly she IS. It seems Joey most likely DID murder her from what I've read. It's a shame it sure appears that the little weasel DID get away with murder.

View attachment 327195
Yep, sadly she IS. It seems Joey most likely DID murder her from what I've read. It's a shame it sure appears that the little weasel DID get away with murder.

Find better reading material Bluz Clues .. Seriously. This turd was flushed decades ago.

After Mourning Schmo murdered his intern, Lori, I'm curious whether that russian whore he sleeps with has a loaded Glock 9mm under her pillow. Lori deserved better. Why isn't Mourning making 20 cents a day in a prison laundry? So many questions surrounding that lowlife shitstain.....

Of course hes a fuckup. He said today if the doctors could find a way to inject disinfectant and sunlight into the body. He's going to get more people killed than he already has.
Ahhhh the 4th version of the same lie...if you libs are going to fabricate you may what to agree on the lie first.....so you all don't sound so foolish....

You already posted this under your other profile, berg80. You're losing it.

Forum List

Back