Joe was bad, Trump was worse

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
There is no sugar coating it for democrats, Joe Biden’s performance was abysmal. He wasnt sharp. He wasnt clear. But worst of all he didn’t call out Trump’s incessant lying.

Trump was worse. He demonstrated a completed disconnect from reality, hung on to the narrative the election was stolen, tried to reframe January 6 insurgents as prisoners, and tried to blame Nancy Pelosi for not stopping him from trying to take over the election results through force. WTF? He even said people want to kill 9 month old babies fairly unchallenged. The guy was unhinged and full of shit.

I am not sure what the Democratic Party should do about its candidate seemingly lack of sharpness when it mattered but I do know no one should not walk away think Trump won, Trump actually lost the debate. However, Biden likely lost his party by not disputing the incessent lies spewed by Donald Trump. Democrats deserve a candidate that can debunk the easy to dispute moronic lies of Donald Trump. Your move Biden.

There is no sugar coating it for democrats, Joe Biden’s performance was abysmal. He wasnt sharp. He wasnt clear. But worst of all he didn’t call out Trump’s incessant lying.

Trump was worse. He demonstrated a completed disconnect from reality, hung on to the narrative the election was stolen, tried to reframe January 6 insurgents as prisoners, and tried to blame Nancy Pelosi for not stopping him from trying to take over the election results through force. WTF? He even said people want to kill 9 month old babies fairly unchallenged. The guy was unhinged and full of shit.

I am not sure what the Democratic Party should do about its candidate seemingly lack of sharpness when it mattered but I do know no one should not walk away think Trump won, Trump actually lost the debate. However, Biden likely lost his party by not disputing the incessent lies spewed by Donald Trump. Democrats deserve a candidate that can debunk the easy to dispute moronic lies of Donald Trump. Your move Biden.

That depends on the standards. Trump has eliminated all standards. He can lie, insult, and behave like an eight year old. Half the country just doesn't fucking care enough to vote against that. I think that's been proven.

This was a referendum on Biden. He is, unfair as it is, held to standards, and he just doesn't have it. He looked bad on teevee, and in America, that's a mortal sin. That's fatal.

8va28p.jpg

There is no erasing what every American saw in the first 5 seconds Biden walked behind the podium.
The man looked 110 year old. You can't erase that. His performance was a train wreck. And every single left media this morning is saying this. All of them.

As for Trump - he was Trump. He avoided answering any questions and just stood there yelling one rhetoric after another. His performance was also very bad, but in contrast to Biden - he looked good.
Only Biden could have lost that debate. Any other person would have buried Trump. But Biden literally looked like you recruited someone from the nearest nursing home.

The left's move to get rid of Biden, or at the VERY least, get rid of Kamala - has officially began.

There is no erasing what every American saw in the first 5 seconds Biden walked behind the podium.
The man looked 110 year old. You can't erase that. His performance was a train wreck. And every single left media this morning is saying this. All of them.

As for Trump - he was Trump. He avoided answering any questions and just stood there yelling one rhetoric after another. His performance was also very bad, but in contrast to Biden - he looked good.
Only Biden could have lost that debate. Any other person would have buried Trump. But Biden literally looked like you recruited someone from the nearest nursing home.

The left's move to get rid of Biden, or at the VERY least, get rid of Kamala - has officially began.

On a liberal forum I visit sometimes they are blaming Joe's performance on him having a cold.

I tried to tell them that just makes it worse, but there is no reasoning with them.

67% of people thought Trump won the debate. Congrats on being in the 33% who are party hacks and delusional :salute: Comrade

That depends on the standards. Trump has eliminated all standards. He can lie, insult, and behave like an eight year old. Half the country just doesn't fucking care enough to vote against that. I think that's been proven.

This was a referendum on Biden. He is, unfair as it is, held to standards, and he just doesn't have it. He looked bad on teevee, and in America, that's a mortal sin. That's fatal.

Your man was the guy who claimed he had a golf handicap of six, no eight! That's just a small line in his whole lifetime of plagiarizing and lying

On a liberal forum I visit sometimes they are blaming Joe's performance on him having a cold.

I tried to tell them that just makes it worse, but there is no reasoning with them.
Same here - on a 90% liberal forum I am also on - they are trying to talk about "Trump lied! Trump lied!
I said - forget it. The headline, the jump and the rest of the story - is how bad Biden did.
That is all anyone is talking about in the media.
The cat finally is out of the bag. The Democrats are finally facing reality - Biden is a trainwreck, and trump is going to be in the White House if we don't do something.

This is the story. "Trump lied!!" - isn't even a side issue. No one cares. All anyone remembers is that first 5 seconds Biden walked on stage and looked 110 years old.

Are you a top? Because you are spinning, insert merry go round, or maypole your choice!

I agree. If you cant fight through a cold maybe the nation's highest office isnt for you.

Your man was the guy who claimed he had a golf handicap of six, no eight! That's just a small line in his whole lifetime of plagiarizing and lying
That little back and forth was as telling as anything else.....FJB actually had the gall to ask Trump if he would carry his own bag.

My God, it's all FJB can do to shuffle to a podium!

But I say OK, instead of a second debate they should meet on the links for 18 holes on foot, carrying their own bags, and we be shed of FJB for good and all.

We will see. This took a crazy election season and will make it crazier. I think Joe's administration has been very solid but his campaign has been more feeble than his debate performance.

That little back and forth was as telling as anything else.....FJB actually had the gall to ask Trump if he would carry his own bag.

My God, it's all FJB can do to shuffle to a podium!

But I say OK, instead of a second debate they should meet on the links for 18 holes on foot, carrying their own bags, and we be shed of FJB for good and all.

YES this idea is superb!! Golfing game for charity, they each carry their bag. Love this lol

Forum List

Back