JoeB131, I'm calling you out on your claim that a human fetus is NOT a Child!

I agree with

• Chuz Life; a human fetus is in fact, a child

• JoeB131; a human fetus is not a child

Results are only viewable after voting.
This particular discussion is in the Bull Ring Discussions and Call-Outs area. With that said, others ARE allowed to comment in this section. Had this been the thread under The Bull Ring, then no, others are NOT allowed to participate.

Thank you much.

Edited to add that I just scrolled back and reviewed several of the earliest threads in this the "discussion and call out" section and those threads were indeed "open to all" with cereal_killer himself joining in on the public discussions.

Please allow for the discussions to resume.

Last edited:
Looking for suggestions.

JoeB131, and anyone else. . . Please offer your suggestions on how you would like for our debate to commence and eventually conclude. My thoughts are all over the place.

Can we get cereal_killer's input on the format and rules for this section, please?

The rules do NOT say that the call outs and discussion section is limited only to the debate participants, as the actual (Bull Ring) debate section is.

Please Read

"*To discuss current/past/future debates or to challenge other members/teams please use the Bull Ring Discussion and Call-Outs Forum. Again, the Bull Ring is READ-ONLY*

THIS IS the discussion and call out section. . . and according to that guideline, it should be open to all who want to discuss the current, past and future debates.
Chuz Life, science supports you, and here's how:
1. Adam was a man, and he was made by God in his image.
2. Eve was formed from one of Adam's ribs by God to be his partner in his loneliness.
3. Women produce single-cell ovums, but they are not a person.
4. Men produce single-cell sperm, but they are not a person either.
5. When an ovum is fertilized by a sperm, they unite and form two cells. Each cell has the same DNA. DNA is a blueprint of the life of a person, who is separate from his or her mother and father, and no other person in the world has the same DNA unless twins form at the beginning.
6 Thje 2 cells continue to replicate, each new cell has the same DNA as all the others.

This DNA proves that the being is (a) a human (b) is being in its very first stage as a human being. Every cell replicates into parts as the DNA that is already there manages all growth and formation of the parts of the person he or she is to become.

When the cell attaches itself to its mothers' uterus, it is following the DNA scroll in an organized and obedient manner that is truer to life than it is to death.

I rest my case in the beautiful instructions God created when he created Adam and Eve. Their DNA melds together, but the resultant being is neither its mother nor its father, and from the 2-cell stage that starts ordering developmental goings-on, that human being is charting who he or she will be and he or she lives inside his or her mother, who has separate and not the same DNA as her baby-to-be.​

Okay, when you start off your "Science" discussion by quoting Mythology, there's not much we can do for you.

This DNA proves that the being is (a) a human (b) is being in its very first stage as a human being. Every cell replicates into parts as the DNA that is already there manages all growth and formation of the parts of the person he or she is to become.

The problem with this theory is that only 2/3rds of fertilized eggs make it past the third day after conception. Most of them fail to attach to the uterine wall.

But we aren't going to have funerals for tampons.

Which fertilized eggs will become healthy human fetuses? Researchers predict with 93% accuracy

4% of pregnancies are ectopic, which means they attach to the inside of the fallopian tube and have to be removed. Imagine the complications if you follow Chuzy's logic and declare them all human beings.

Ectopic pregnancy - Wikipedia

20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. We would now have to investigate every miscarriage as a possible homicide if you take Chuzy's position that life begins at conception.

Okay, when you start off your "Science" discussion by quoting Mythology, there's not much we can do for you.

The problem with this theory is that only 2/3rds of fertilized eggs make it past the third day after conception. Most of them fail to attach to the uterine wall.

But we aren't going to have funerals for tampons.

Which fertilized eggs will become healthy human fetuses? Researchers predict with 93% accuracy

4% of pregnancies are ectopic, which means they attach to the inside of the fallopian tube and have to be removed. Imagine the complications if you follow Chuzy's logic and declare them all human beings.

Ectopic pregnancy - Wikipedia

20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. We would now have to investigate every miscarriage as a possible homicide if you take Chuzy's position that life begins at conception.

JoeB sez: "when you start off your "Science" discussion by quoting Mythology, there's not much we can do for you."
There certainly isn't a single thing you could ever say to take away what I learned from my highly-decorated fighting Marine Father who served his country in 3 wars who later taught high school classes in a small West Texas town where he guest taught the first week of our science class to fill in for the teacher who was still moving his family into the community the first day of school.

His wonderful words to this youthful class was "Science is the study of God's wonderful universe." I was so proud of being his daughter that day and for the rest of my life. That week was over in no time, and he went back to his regular tasks as Superintendent of Schools in that county. We had a great science teacher, later on. He sent us on a 3-day field trip searching for as many of the specimens of insects from every Phylum we could find. My brother found one bug for all of them. I missed only one. We were busy kids. :D

Ho-hum, JoeB. You have such a negative attitude toward other human beings. And I will fight you tooth and nail for each of the little human beings life's salvation as long as I have a breath in my body with which to fight your death-knell schpiels many for the unborn human beings who depend upon a mother's love and caring for life.

Last edited:
There certainly isn't a single thing you could ever say to take away what I learned from my highly-decorated fighting Marine Father who served his country in 3 wars who later taught high school classes in a small West Texas town where he guest taught the first week of our science class to fill in for the teacher who was still moving his family into the community the first day of school.

His wonderful words to this youthful class was "Science is the study of God's wonderful universe." I was so proud of being his daughter that day and for the rest of my life. That week was over in no time, and he went back to his regular tasks as Superintendent of Schools in that county. We had a great science teacher, later on. He sent us on a 3-day field trip searching for as many of the specimens of insects from every Phylum we could find. My brother found one bug for all of them. I missed only one. We were busy kids. :D

Ho-hum, JoeB. You have such a negative attitude toward other human beings. And I will fight you tooth and nail for each of their lifes' salvation as long as I have a breath in my body with which to fight your schpiels many.

Thankfully, we don't let people teach mythology in Science Class anymore.

Fact is, millions of babies are going to starve or shit themselves to death in the third world, and I don't see you rushing out to save any of them.

upload_2020-1-16_21-55-39.jpeg

Shit, you and your sort want to build walls to keep them out.

Ho-hum, JoeB. You have such a negative attitude toward other human beings. And I will fight you tooth and nail for each of their lifes' salvation as long as I have a breath in my body with which to fight your schpiels many.

Fact is, millions of babies are going to starve or shit themselves to death in the third world, and I don't see you rushing out to save any of them.

View attachment 300798

Shit, you and your sort want to build walls to keep them out.
Back to your use of 4-letter scatologies, are we? How boring that you use such a limited vocabulary, Joe. ta-ta to ignore for you. This time, maybe 3 days. :D

And for the little poor kids, I delivered 10 quilt tops hand-made by me for the last 3 months, and since I won't have to be talking to you for the next few days, I might be able to produce at least 3 more, although one is well on its way and only has a few hours left till it is complete. I will think of you every time I put a pin into my pincushion, doll. <giggle>

Denying the truth does not make it a myth. It only makes you a stubbornly-ignorant fool who denies the truth.

“A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell.” — C.S. Lewis​

Last edited:

Denying the truth does not make it a myth. It only makes you a stubbornly-ignorant fool who denies the truth.

“A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell.” — C.S. Lewis​
Thanks for putting a good word in for the man upstairs, Bob. He loves those who fight for the weak against cruel people who cast their beautiful lives aside like so much garbage, causing their only memory of life on earth to be one of a desperate try to avoid the hateful abortion murder weapon and then a pain-filled stab and slow death of miserable pain. What a memory for one of God's beloved little ones. :crying:

Last edited:
Any of these stupid Moon Bat that are in denial about a fetus being a human being are as confused about Biology as they are about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

Back to your use of 4-letter scatologies, are we? How boring that you use such a limited vocabulary, Joe. ta-ta to ignore for you. This time, maybe 3 days. :D

And for the little poor kids, I delivered 10 quilt tops hand-made by me for the last 3 months, and since I won't have to be talking to you for the next few days, I might be able to produce at least 3 more, although one is well on its way and only has a few hours left till it is complete. I will think of you every time I put a pin into my pincushion, doll. <giggle>

Ahhh, sorry I called out your fucking hypocrisy.. but it is what it is.

Nothing more fun than bitch-slapping Christian Phonies.

“A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell.” — C.S. Lewis

Truth is something you can prove.

So Evolution vs. the Bible.

On the Evolution/Science side, we have fossils, we have testing showing the world is a lot older than 6000 years. We have genetics, we have morphology, we have anatomy, all proving humans evolved from other life forms.

On the Bible Side - you have a book written by barely literate sheep herders about a rib woman getting fooled by a talking snake.

And I'm not even getting into the silly shit in the Book of Mormon about Hebrews coming to the Americas in wooden submarines.

Just remember, Mormon Bob. Jesus hates gays and Mexicans, just like you do.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting a good word in for the man upstairs, Bob. He loves those who fight for the weak against cruel people who cast their beautiful lives aside like so much garbage, causing their only memory of life on earth to be one of a desperate try to avoid the hateful abortion murder weapon and then a pain-filled stab and slow death of miserable pain. What a memory for one of God's beloved little ones

God loves his little ones so much he let's THIS happen.

upload_2020-1-17_4-49-46.jpeg

images

upload_2020-1-17_4-51-13.jpeg

Remember, kids, "God loves you"... and he needs money.

Last edited:
Yep. Fetus and child aren't the same thing. Different words. Different definitions.
The Free dictionary: child:
"Children - definition of Children by The Free Dictionary
Children
1. a person between birth and full growth; a young boy or girl. 2. a son or daughter. 3. a baby or infant. 4. a human fetus. 5. a person who behaves in a childish manner. 6. a descendant. 7. any person or thing regarded as the product of particular circumstances or influences: children of poverty.

"Children of abortion are children of parental ignorance, hatred and neglect and of great profit to abortion medical doctors and 'caregivers' if one could call them that!" ~ beautress
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Children

Forum List

Back