John Bolton feuds with Newsmax's Eric Bolling after reports Iran hired hitman to assassinate Bolton: "America is safer under Biden than under Trump"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the Iranian man pretended to write a book about Bolton and asked people for pictures of Bolton (um, google images?) the Justice Department charged the Iranian this week...there are also reports of Iran targeting Esper and Pompeo, among others

Holy shit, ol' Eric damn near had a stroke there. This is deeply emotional for them.

I don't agree with Bolton on much of anything, but he's absolutely correct: Trump signed the deal with the Taliban. Not only that but he negotiated with the Taliban while keeping the Afghanistan government that we supported with billions of dollars in the dark. And we wonder why their government rolled over? They knew the US was going to cut and run once Trump signed the deal.

And yes, Biden honored the agreement even though he didn't have to and some generals worried about optics didn't want him to. I won't disagree that the withdrawal was messy, but we're really talking about the political/military equivalent of a triple summersault dismount and complaining that Team Biden stumbled a bit on the landing - that was a likely outcome.

The fact is, though, that invading and occupying Afghanistan, one of the most historically unconquerable places on the planet, trying to somehow turn it into a model of Western liberal democratic success in the region...is the political/military equivalent of a triple summersault. Be glad Biden merely sprained an ankle and didn't shatter a leg.

the Iranian man pretended to write a book about Bolton and asked people for pictures of Bolton (um, google images?) the Justice Department charged the Iranian this week...there are also reports of Iran targeting Esper and Pompeo, among others

What type of moron would hire a guy like Bolton....

Yet dumb Don hired crazy John Bolton and placed him in a sensitive high level position.

No, Bolton is safer with Obiden doing everything it can to bolster Iran. It is we who are no longer safe...

Now Dems love warmonger Bolton. Lol

Not a Dem and while I don't support anyone taking the life of another, I wouldn't have lost any sleep if Iran had taken Bolton out but he is right about Trump. He might not be right about Biden but he is right about Trump.

Forum List

Back