John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

Um, Justice would have been Trump being removed for his two impeachments.

Here's the thing. The Justice Department/FBI were presented with evidence that a major presidential campaign was collaborating with the Russians, and 17 intelligence agencies concluded the Russians DID interfer in the election of 2016.

How does the FBI NOT look into that?
No, the FBI was presented with bullshit they knew was bullshit.

The FBI admitted no such thing. Most of the information contained was verified.

There were a lot of questions and the Mueller Report answered most of them. Too bad you didn't read it, and just believe the lies Trump told you.

Total bullshit. Trump did nothing the first year but hire and fire people. He did little throughout his Presidency but pursue his "enemies".
Most of the information contained was verified.

Like what? Be specific and bring links to the FBI saying they verified it.

Dragonlady won't bring shit.

The only excuse the FBI had for visiting him was because they supposedly had evidence that he was colluding with Russia, you fucking dumbass.

Fucking moron, "collusion" was the complaint that Trump and associates were "colluding with Russia" to steal the election. The election was over by the time Flynn was involved. And Flynn wasn't accused of "colluding with Russia," but trying to undermine Obama's sanctions on Russia.

Fucking moron, "collusion" was the complaint that Trump and associates were "colluding with Russia" to steal the election. The election was over by the time Flynn was involved. And Flynn wasn't accused of "colluding with Russia," but trying to undermine Obama's sanctions on Russia.
When was Flynn indicted for "trying to undermine Obama's sanctions on Russia? Is there any point in arguing with such a fucking moron?

Apparently jury nulification is legal.

Good to know.

You cult fucks better hope I am not on your jury.

Most of the information contained was verified.

Like what? Be specific and bring links to the FBI saying they verified it.

Dragonlady won't bring shit.

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.

Verified: Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan.

When was Flynn indicted for "trying to undermine Obama's sanctions on Russia? Is there any point in arguing with such a fucking moron?

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Where did I ever say he was indicted for that??

Are you ever not a fucking moron??

Ever???

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Where did I ever say he was indicted for that??

Are you ever not a fucking moron??

Ever???
You said the FBI goons went to his office because of "trying to undermine Obama's sanctions on Russia."

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.

Give it up, Moron.

Your years old link is shit. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA is a joke, like you.

You said the FBI goons went to his office because of "trying to undermine Obama's sanctions on Russia."

No I didn't, ya fucking moron. Here's exactly what I said...

And Flynn wasn't accused of "colluding with Russia," but trying to undermine Obama's sanctions on Russia.

No I didn't, ya fucking moron. Here's exactly what I said...

And Flynn wasn't accused of "colluding with Russia," but trying to undermine Obama's sanctions on Russia.
Isn't that what I just said?

You're splitting these hairs because you know we got you nailed.

Last edited:

So?

Any fool could have made that guess.

Public knowledge.

Isn't that what I just said?

You're splitting these hairs because you know we got you nailed.

No, fucking moron. You thought I said he was indicted for that. I never said that. Only your defective brain thought I said that.

Forum List

Back