John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

LOLOL

Moron, you really think trying the same thing over and over will illicit a different response?? You realize what that reveals about you, don't you? :badgrin:

Poor baby, why are you too stupid to read my post again? You already know where it is as you even replied to it.

LOLOL

Moron, you really think trying the same thing over and over will illicit a different response?? You realize what that reveals about you, don't you? :badgrin:

Poor baby, why are you too stupid to read my post again? You already know where it is as you even replied to it.
Hey Stupid, your FOUR YEAR OLD leftist claptrap article is pure shit. The entire RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA collusion hoax has been exposed.

Get with the times, Moron. It isn't 2018 anymore. Even then, nothing your leftist article spews forth constitutes collusion between Trump and Russia, which is why you can't actually post any of it here. All you can do is say: Just read my 4 year old leftists claptrap hit piece that has since been debunked!

What a clown you are. :dance: :dance: :itsok: :itsok::oops8:

Hey Stupid, your FOUR YEAR OLD leftist claptrap article is pure shit. The entire RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA collusion hoax has been exposed.

Get with the times, Moron. It isn't 2018 anymore. Even then, nothing your leftist article spews forth constitutes collusion between Trump and Russia, which is why you can't actually post any of it here. All you can do is say: Just read my 4 year old leftists claptrap hit piece that has since been debunked!

What a clown you are. :dance: :dance: :itsok: :itsok::oops8:

LOLOL

Well look at that. You do know exactly which post I was talking about. Meaning you were just trolling.

Regardless, I couldn't give a shit what you believe. The article listed several items found in the dossier which were verified by the FBI.

And I never said it proved Russian collusion or that there even was Russian collusion.

Sucks to be you, you lose again.

:dance:

LOLOL

Well look at that. You do know exactly which post I was talking about. Meaning you were just trolling.

Regardless, I couldn't give a shit what you believe. The article listed several items found in the dossier which were verified by the FBI.

And I never said it proved Russian collusion or that there even was Russian collusion.

Sucks to be you, you lose again.

:dance:
Not trolling. I was looking for actual collusion, not some obscure fact they confirmed that had no bearing on anything, Moron.

You can't provide any damning evidence on Trump, but kept bleating "read my article" as if it has some. It doesn't. You lose again, Fuckwit. :itsok:

Not trolling. I was looking for actual collusion, not some obscure fact they confirmed that had no bearing on anything, Moron.

You can't provide any damning evidence on Trump, but kept bleating "read my article" as if it has some. It doesn't. You lose again, Fuckwit. :itsok:

Dumbfuck, you didn't ask for evidence of collusion. You asked for examples of what was verified in the dossier. The USMB fucking moron denied anything in the dossier had been verified; dragonlady said most of it had been; then you challenged her for proof. I don't believe most of it had been verified but some of it certainly was. I gave that to you and you've been crying like a 3 year old ever since.

And why would I seek to give you evidence Trump colluded with Russia when he didn't? Your brain is truly defective.

Dumbfuck, you didn't ask for evidence of collusion. You asked for examples of what was verified in the dossier. The USMB fucking moron denied anything in the dossier had been verified; dragonlady said most of it had been; then you challenged her for proof. I don't believe most of it had been verified but some of it certainly was. I gave that to you and you've been crying like a 3 year old ever since.

And why would I seek to give you evidence Trump colluded with Russia when he didn't? Your brain is truly defective.
Three bullshit items is hardly proof that the "dossier" has been verified.

Three bullshit items is hardly proof that the "dossier" has been verified.

LOL

That's true, fucking moron, which is why I never said the dossier was verified. I said some parts of it were. On the flip side, despite some parts of it being verified, you lied and said none of it was verified.

LOL

That's true, fucking moron, which is why I never said the dossier was verified. I said some parts of it were. On the flip side, despite some parts of it being verified, you lied and said none of it was verified.
Hardly. FUcking moron. The parts that have supposedly been verified could be deduced by anyone with two brain cells to rub together. It hardly took some spook. None of it that mattered were verified.

Hardly. FUcking moron. The parts that have supposedly been verified could be deduced by anyone with two brain cells to rub together. It hardly took some spook. None of it that mattered were verified.

LOL

Suuuure, fucking moron. I chalk this nonsense of yours up to...

yes, I did lie about that. I said it simply to trigger morons like you, and it worked.

Unbelievable! Based on the instructions to the jury, this is not a surprise ( the judge told the jury that the text message was not admissible). The trial was held in Democrat DC, presided over by a Democrat judge, and decided by a jury of Democrats. The outcome of the was determined before the trail began. Now that he is acquitted the MSM will spin it that all of the related allegations are false.

What related allegations????? Do you mean the story that Donald Trump made up that Hillary Clinton, the Obama White House and the FBI were all spying on his campaign? What happened to all of the charges Dunham was going to file against Clinton, Obama and Biden????? The same thing that always happen when Republicans make up shit that never happened, and then investigate looking for evidence to support their lies. Once again, Republicans investigate rumours they made up about Democrats and then whine that the "Democrats have gotten away with it again!" when they find nothing to support those rumours.

Democrats wait until Republicans commit a crime before they investigate. Republicans always oblige by being dishonest and corrupt. That's who they are. They keep claiming Democrats are no different, but every Republican administration has staffers and advisors parading through the courts and off to jail.

You really are that gullible and stupid, aren't you???? Yes, critical parts of the dossier were verified. Why do you think Trump is still so bat shit crazy over it???? He wouldn't have cared if it wasn't true.

What related allegations????? Do you mean the story that Donald Trump made up that Hillary Clinton, the Obama White House and the FBI were all spying on his campaign? What happened to all of the charges Dunham was going to file against Clinton, Obama and Biden????? The same thing that always happen when Republicans make up shit that never happened, and then investigate looking for evidence to support their lies. Once again, Republicans investigate rumours they made up about Democrats and then whine that the "Democrats have gotten away with it again!" when they find nothing to support those rumours.

Democrats wait until Republicans commit a crime before they investigate. Republicans always oblige by being dishonest and corrupt. That's who they are. They keep claiming Democrats are no different, but every Republican administration has staffers and advisors parading through the courts and off to jail.

That has been proven you ignorant clod.

Forum List

Back