🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry flies commercial....doesn’t wear a mask.

He is the ultimate white elitist liberal that thanks he is above everyone else. You people on the Left look stupid crying and whining why he got “SwiftBoated”. He sold out POWs in Vietnam. He was not fit to be CommanderInChief.

While I agree that the swftboaters had a valid beef with Kerry, those who supported someone that got daddy to get him out of going to Vietnam do not.

Like hell we don’t. Despite his service in Vietnam, his Winter Soldier speech sold out American POWs in Vietnam and fellow servicemembers who were called “baby killers” by his Leftist allies. As for supporting a President who avoided Vietnam through connections yet served in the National Guard, that President’s predecessor not only used family connections to get him out of Vietnam but also get out of National Guard obligations so he could go to Oxford and protest against the Vietnam War.

He is the ultimate white elitist liberal that thanks he is above everyone else. You people on the Left look stupid crying and whining why he got “SwiftBoated”. He sold out POWs in Vietnam. He was not fit to be CommanderInChief.

While I agree that the swftboaters had a valid beef with Kerry, those who supported someone that got daddy to get him out of going to Vietnam do not.

Like hell we don’t. Despite his service in Vietnam, his Winter Soldier speech sold out American POWs in Vietnam and fellow servicemembers who were called “baby killers” by his Leftist allies. As for supporting a President who avoided Vietnam through connections yet served in the National Guard, that President’s predecessor not only used family connections to get him out of Vietnam but also get out of National Guard obligations so he could go to Oxford and protest against the Vietnam War.

You skipped half my argument. If you wish to address it all, fine. If not...........

You skipped half my argument. If you wish to address it all, fine. If not...........

Your core argument - half, whole, whatever- is that anyone who voted for Bush is in no position to have a beef with Kerry which is bullshit.

Your core argument - half, whole, whatever- is that anyone who voted for Bush is in no position to have a beef with Kerry which is bullshit.

Nope. I said the guy that got his dad to get him out of service. Bush served.

Ok... I think it was your side that established precedent that a President could serve even if connections got him out of serving in Vietnam. Further, the guy you keep pointing to did not go and sell out fellow soldiers and POWs nor did he flaunt his getting out of service by protesting against America in foreign lands.

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

Kerry has probably completed his covid vaccinations. I have . How about YOU?

Ok... I think it was your side,...........

I'm not interested in your cult status. I did not vote for Kerry.

I Didn’t say you did or did not vote for Kerry.

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

Doesn't matter if he has been vaccinated, Stupid. Masks are required on airlines.

So I'm not interested in you ranting as a reply to me.

Doesn't matter if he has been vaccinated, Stupid. Masks are required on airlines.

I haven't seen the policy on every airline. Have you?

So I'm not interested in you ranting as a reply to me.

It is not a reply to you. It is Retort to what you said. Hey, if you can’t deal with replies and retorts to your posts, maybe you should refrain from your own replies and retorts to others.

I'll reply here since surada can't figure out how to quote posters.

Lurch was on AA. This is from the AA website:

Face coverings are required by U.S. federal law from the time you enter the airport where your trip begins, on board your flight, and until you leave the airport where your trip ends. This includes if you’re visiting our clubs and lounges.

CNN and MSNBC will report this in 2 weeks after no one gives a shit anymore.
Don't be ridiculous.

No one gives a shit currently.
You're too young to be concerned about hypocrisy.
There's no hypocrisy.
John Kerry appreciates the passionate ass-kissing, but he doesn't give a shit about you proles.
Try to keep up, Short Bus. We're up to Nostra desperately flailing and failing to give me the name of Kerry's accuser.

Like I said, FAKE NEWS.
Oh, sure. John Kerry really cares about you.
Deflect much?
I said Kerry doesn't care about you. You said that was fake news. So, obviously, you believe he does.

Pathetic.
You're lying again.

When is Nostra or daveman going to show us the list of First Class passengers and whether they are all vaccinated or not?
Why are you demanding I prove a claim I never made?

Oh, right -- it's because you're stupid.

When are you going to provide proof that Kerry cares about you personally?
You're not claiming that Kerry flew with his mask off?
Obviously, there was at least a moment when he wasn't wearing a mask as required by the airline. There's a picture.

Moron.
Exactly. A moment.

Thanks for failing again! :laugh:

No one gives a shit now.
We see that. So, stop with the mask bs.
Are you being oppressed, snowflake?
Kerry is endangering the lives of everyone on that plane according to leftist logic.
False. This in First Class, which is physically separate. He took it off momentarily. No one has contradicted that on the record.

Fake news.
Seats in first class aren't 6' apart, Stupid.

And how do you know it was "momentarily"?
Because he said it was momentarily. And no one has contradicted that.
Of course he did.......but the guy who took the pic says it was off for most of the flight. Since Lurch is a lying sack, I believe the other guy.
Who? Give me a name so we can assess their credibility. Is it a Benny Johnson, Andy Ngo character, or someone without a history of false reporting?
I told you, stupid. The guy who took the pic.
What's his name?
If you are that obsessed with it, go look it up. I don't do homework for single digit IQ libtards.

HTH
You made an accusation and now you're running away from proving it? :auiqs.jpg:

It's FAKE NEWS!
What am I running away from, Simpleton?

You claiming the picture is fake? Prove it. Has Lurch denied the pic is of him? Nope.

Run along, Troll.
Kerry said it was off momentarily. So that's the truth until someone says he's lying.

YOU LOSE AGAIN, LOSER. :laugh:
HES A DEMOCRAT HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS AND ITS OKAY

More ass-licking. You have no self-respect at all.
Get on that list of passengers, sport. Chop chop.
You say "Jump!", I say, "Eat shit!"

:auiqs.jpg:
I understand. Why would you want to contribute to your own humiliation?

Don't be ridiculous.

There's no hypocrisy.
John Kerry appreciates the passionate ass-kissing, but he doesn't give a shit about you proles.
Try to keep up, Short Bus. We're up to Nostra desperately flailing and failing to give me the name of Kerry's accuser.

Like I said, FAKE NEWS.
Deflect much?
I said Kerry doesn't care about you. You said that was fake news. So, obviously, you believe he does.

Pathetic.
You're lying again.
I don't have to lie. You're just an idiot.

When is Nostra or daveman going to show us the list of First Class passengers and whether they are all vaccinated or not?
Why are you demanding I prove a claim I never made?

Oh, right -- it's because you're stupid.

When are you going to provide proof that Kerry cares about you personally?
You're not claiming that Kerry flew with his mask off?
Obviously, there was at least a moment when he wasn't wearing a mask as required by the airline. There's a picture.

Moron.
Exactly. A moment.

Thanks for failing again! :laugh:
And you know he wore it the rest of the flight, because he told you, and you believe him without question.

Sucker!

No one gives a shit now.
We see that. So, stop with the mask bs.
Are you being oppressed, snowflake?
Kerry is endangering the lives of everyone on that plane according to leftist logic.
False. This in First Class, which is physically separate. He took it off momentarily. No one has contradicted that on the record.

Fake news.
Seats in first class aren't 6' apart, Stupid.

And how do you know it was "momentarily"?
Because he said it was momentarily. And no one has contradicted that.
Of course he did.......but the guy who took the pic says it was off for most of the flight. Since Lurch is a lying sack, I believe the other guy.
Who? Give me a name so we can assess their credibility. Is it a Benny Johnson, Andy Ngo character, or someone without a history of false reporting?
I told you, stupid. The guy who took the pic.
What's his name?
If you are that obsessed with it, go look it up. I don't do homework for single digit IQ libtards.

HTH
You made an accusation and now you're running away from proving it? :auiqs.jpg:

It's FAKE NEWS!
What am I running away from, Simpleton?

You claiming the picture is fake? Prove it. Has Lurch denied the pic is of him? Nope.

Run along, Troll.
Kerry said it was off momentarily. So that's the truth until someone says he's lying.

YOU LOSE AGAIN, LOSER. :laugh:
HES A DEMOCRAT HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS AND ITS OKAY

More ass-licking. You have no self-respect at all.
Get on that list of passengers, sport. Chop chop.
You say "Jump!", I say, "Eat shit!"

:auiqs.jpg:
I understand. Why would you want to contribute to your own humiliation?
I'm not demanding people defend claims they never made, Slappy. That was you.

But it's okay; you lack the self-awareness to be humiliated.

Don't be ridiculous.

There's no hypocrisy.

Like I said, FAKE NEWS.
Deflect much?

Pathetic.
You're lying again.
You actually think Lurch gives a shit about you???

You have to be the dumbest person to ever be on the innerwebs.

Forum List

Back