John Kerry flies commercial....doesn’t wear a mask.

He should step down from his office. People have been thrown off flights for this very same thing. I will never understand why we allow politicians to get away with things we would never excuse out of others.

A politicians needs to lead by example.

I will note that when I pointed this out concerning Trump and voting, many condemning Kerry defended and made excuses for Trump.
Dude, it's a joke topic, the guy has a mask hanging by his ear in the photo. Chill.
That's not the proper way of wearing a mask, Dummy.
He's eating food, there's a damn piece of cutlery on his table you horse's patoot

Welcome to the chat, BlueAnon! You know they don't serve food on airlines anymore, right? I do note your support of going maskless on airplanes, though. We call you types "Covid-deniers".

Well they don't on 1.5 hour flights anyway.

He should step down from his office. People have been thrown off flights for this very same thing. I will never understand why we allow politicians to get away with things we would never excuse out of others.

I will note that when I pointed this out concerning Trump and voting, many condemning Kerry defended and made excuses for Trump.
Dude, it's a joke topic, the guy has a mask hanging by his ear in the photo. Chill.
He's eating food, there's a damn piece of cutlery on his table you horse's patoot

Welcome to the chat, BlueAnon! You know they don't serve food on airlines anymore, right? I do note your support of going maskless on airplanes, though. We call you types "Covid-deniers".

Good catch. Is it even 1.5 hours from Boston to DC?

I looked it up before posting. It's roughly 1.5 hours.

Well, there goes the "he was eating" excuse our neckbearded friend AFrench2 was pushing.

So AFrench2, what else you got, fatboy?

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

John Kerry and his kind don't have to follow the rules set for the dirty peasants.
You could just finally take a shower.
The sheep speaks.

Well, there goes the "he was eating" excuse our neckbearded friend AFrench2 was pushing.

Maybe they give you a knife and fork for your bag of peanuts in First Class.

George Costanza used them for his Snickers bars....right AFrench2

1616111769226.png

Gotta love how the board Dimwingers let Lurch Kerry piss all over them and all they can do is say "Thank you sir, may I have another"

Dumbasses.

Fatboy won’t reply.

Fatboy is full of shit.

No one gives a shit now.
We see that. So, stop with the mask bs.
Are you being oppressed, snowflake?
Kerry is endangering the lives of everyone on that plane according to leftist logic.
False. This in First Class, which is physically separate. He took it off momentarily. No one has contradicted that on the record.

Fake news.
Seats in first class aren't 6' apart, Stupid.

And how do you know it was "momentarily"?
Because he said it was momentarily. And no one has contradicted that.
Of course he did.......but the guy who took the pic says it was off for most of the flight. Since Lurch is a lying sack, I believe the other guy.
Who? Give me a name so we can assess their credibility. Is it a Benny Johnson, Andy Ngo character, or someone without a history of false reporting?
I told you, stupid. The guy who took the pic.
What's his name?

CNN and MSNBC will report this in 2 weeks after no one gives a shit anymore.
Don't be ridiculous.

No one gives a shit currently.
You're too young to be concerned about hypocrisy.
There's no hypocrisy.
John Kerry appreciates the passionate ass-kissing, but he doesn't give a shit about you proles.
Try to keep up, Short Bus. We're up to Nostra desperately flailing and failing to give me the name of Kerry's accuser.

Like I said, FAKE NEWS.

No one gives a shit now.
Kerry is endangering the lives of everyone on that plane according to leftist logic.
False. This in First Class, which is physically separate. He took it off momentarily. No one has contradicted that on the record.

Fake news.

Of course he did.......but the guy who took the pic says it was off for most of the flight. Since Lurch is a lying sack, I believe the other guy.
Who? Give me a name so we can assess their credibility. Is it a Benny Johnson, Andy Ngo character, or someone without a history of false reporting?
What's his name?
If you are that obsessed with it, go look it up. I don't do homework for single digit IQ libtards.

HTH

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

If he didn't, he should have. Shame on him.

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

What's his name?
If you are that obsessed with it, go look it up. I don't do homework for single digit IQ libtards.

HTH
Oh wait....you made it up?

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

What's his name?

HTH
You made an accusation and now you're running away from proving it? :auiqs.jpg:

It's FAKE NEWS!

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

What's his name?

HTH
Oh wait....you made it up?
Sure looks that way. Accuse Kerry in a thread and can't even name the accuser.

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

What's his name?

HTH
You made an accusation and now you're running away from proving it? :auiqs.jpg:

It's FAKE NEWS!
What am I running away from, Simpleton?

You claiming the picture is fake? Prove it. Has Lurch denied the pic is of him? Nope.

Run along, Troll.

Forum List

Back