John Kerry flies commercial....doesn’t wear a mask.

He is reading a fucking book and his snack tray is in the upright position.
Explain the object poking out.

The object poking out is your abject, belly-crawling servility in the face of your superiors. Kerry is laughing his ass off at you, locked down, while he does whatever the fuck he wants, KNOWING you will give him a free pass for it. Sucker.

The object poking out is your abject, belly-crawling servility in the face of your superiors.
Looks more like a piece of cutlery to me. Obviously not to butt hurt, snowflake, projecting, deplorables. As to locked down, right...

America's cup crowd.jpg

No one gives a shit now.
We see that. So, stop with the mask bs.
Are you being oppressed, snowflake?
Kerry is endangering the lives of everyone on that plane according to leftist logic.
False. This in First Class, which is physically separate. He took it off momentarily. No one has contradicted that on the record.

Fake news.
Seats in first class aren't 6' apart, Stupid.

And how do you know it was "momentarily"?
Because he said it was momentarily. And no one has contradicted that.

Didn't the CDC change guidlines last week? If everyone has been vaccinated you can mingle without a mask? what is the vaccination status of these first class travelers? im betting they have skipped the line, as rich people do.

No one gives a shit now.
Kerry is endangering the lives of everyone on that plane according to leftist logic.
False. This in First Class, which is physically separate. He took it off momentarily. No one has contradicted that on the record.

Fake news.

Of course he did.......but the guy who took the pic says it was off for most of the flight. Since Lurch is a lying sack, I believe the other guy.

Didn't the CDC change guidlines last week? If everyone has been vaccinated you can mingle without a mask? what is the vaccination status of these first class travelers? im betting they have skipped the line, as rich people do.

They have not changed for flying. Why are you trying to defend this fuckstick?

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

Of course he did.......but the guy who took the pic says it was off for most of the flight. Since Lurch is a lying sack, I believe the other guy.
Who? Give me a name so we can assess their credibility. Is it a Benny Johnson, Andy Ngo character, or someone without a history of false reporting?

He should step down from his office. People have been thrown off flights for this very same thing. I will never understand why we allow politicians to get away with things we would never excuse out of others.

It's very easy to understand. Partisanship

Yeah, no, this board is retarded and I thought pknoff was one of the good ones but apparently has joined in the retardedness-ness

Demanding accountability and holding the political elite to the same standards they set for everyone else is "retardedness-ness?"

Yeah, no, this board is retarded and I thought pknoff was one of the good ones but apparently has joined in the retardedness-ness

Demanding accountability and holding the political elite to the same standards they set for everyone else is "retardedness-ness?"
Hey there bro, I'm not getting into this with you. My thoughts were already placed earlier in the topic - complete with a friendly percentage graph of who gives a **** about this for you, please check it out. You can be part of the 1% Hall Monitor group. You know: the ones who tell us to be outraged about stuff and how to feel.

EDIT: Earlier in the topic not earlier in the table...also Post #144 is perfect.

He should step down from his office. People have been thrown off flights for this very same thing. I will never understand why we allow politicians to get away with things we would never excuse out of others.

A politicians needs to lead by example.

I will note that when I pointed this out concerning Trump and voting, many condemning Kerry defended and made excuses for Trump.
Dude, it's a joke topic, the guy has a mask hanging by his ear in the photo. Chill.
That's not the proper way of wearing a mask, Dummy.
He's eating food, there's a damn piece of cutlery on his table you horse's patoot

American Airlines added in a late-night follow-up that masks are “required on board our aircraft” and “the crew did not observe Secretary Kerry without a mask, and they were not alerted by other customers to a non-compliance issue.” But, they are going to remind Kerry of masks needing to remain on all the time.

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

Who? Give me a name so we can assess their credibility. Is it a Benny Johnson, Andy Ngo character, or someone without a history of false reporting?
I told you, stupid. The guy who took the pic.

I will note that when I pointed this out concerning Trump and voting, many condemning Kerry defended and made excuses for Trump.
Dude, it's a joke topic, the guy has a mask hanging by his ear in the photo. Chill.
He's eating food, there's a damn piece of cutlery on his table you horse's patoot
No, there isn’t.

what table? You ever been on a plane? Apparently not.

Welcome to the chat, BlueAnon! You know they don't serve food on airlines anymore, right? I do note your support of going maskless on airplanes, though. We call you types "Covid-deniers".

Forum List

Back