John Kerry flies commercial....doesn’t wear a mask.

People are going to see this and say that they do not have to wear their mask either. That's the way it works.

When I argued that people had every right to vote by mail because Trump did, was I wrong then also?

And then the stupid Trump like name calling?
Honestly? Okay,

There will be 3 brackets of people seeing this photo.
Group 1 (30% of the country) doesn't wear masks anyhow and the entire thing is a hoax. So it didn't matter either way, they're always angry.
Group 2 (69% of the country) will see the photo, say "Oh the mask is right there on his ear, he probably took it off for a moment" and move on with our lives
Group 3 (1%) will try to play hall monitor and say "I don't actually care about the issue at all, I'm just here to say that's how it works" <--- this is you.

When I argued that people had every right to vote by mail because Trump did, was I wrong then also?

I don't care, it's time to shhh.

Act like an idiot, get called an idiot.

Act like an idiot, get called an idiot. Act like an idiot, get called an idiot.

You may well be the least self aware poster on this board kid.

I just watched a major American party drop its standards into the fucking sewer for a damaged orange child. The results were another fucking mess for a Democratic President to fucking clean up.

It's time to raise the standards back up, and that includes Kerry. And Biden. If there is a good explanation here, great, I'm wrong. Otherwise, that mask should be on and criticisms are appropriate.
More ORANGE MAN BAD!

This is a Lurch Kerry thread. Seek help.

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

Prolly thought he was on his pprivate airliner. <giggle>

But it doesn't matter if you're a Demmie. :laugh2:
He was trying to ketchup on his work.

I see what you did there.

Back to the topic, why is it Progs are NEVER able to call out Prog hypocrisy?
Because that's the way ends of the spectrum are: Intellectually dishonest.

One of the many behaviors shared by the ends of the spectrum.

Easiest question I'll get all day.

So let me get this straight, you fully, openly admit that you are dishonest? Kudos for honesty.

I just watched a major American party drop its standards into the fucking sewer for a damaged orange child. The results were another fucking mess for a Democratic President to fucking clean up.

It's time to raise the standards back up, and that includes Kerry. And Biden. If there is a good explanation here, great, I'm wrong. Otherwise, that mask should be on and criticisms are appropriate.
More ORANGE MAN BAD!

The Orange Man Bad is really a cry from the Trump manlovers who miss him so desperately.

So let me get this straight, you fully, openly admit that you are dishonest? Kudos for honesty.
If you think I exist on one end of the ideological spectrum, great. You're free to think that.

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

Prolly thought he was on his pprivate airliner. <giggle>

But it doesn't matter if you're a Demmie. :laugh2:
He was trying to ketchup on his work.

I see what you did there.
Someone else said it already, but that horseyface goon needs to wear a mask even when Covid is gone.

People are going to see this and say that they do not have to wear their mask either. That's the way it works.

Honestly? Okay,

Group 1 (30% of the country) doesn't wear masks anyhow and the entire thing is a hoax. So it didn't matter either way, they're always angry.
Group 2 (69% of the country) will see the photo, say "Oh the mask is right there on his ear, he probably took it off for a moment" and move on with our lives
Group 3 (1%) will try to play hall monitor and say "I don't actually care about the issue at all, I'm just here to say that's how it works" <--- this is you.

You should take your own advice and I agree with Kerry. Masks are a facade.

More ORANGE MAN BAD!

The Orange Man Bad is really a cry from the Trump manlovers who miss him so desperately.
Well, looking at how F’d up America has gotten in just two months, all who love America miss Trump.

John Kerry and his kind don't have to follow the rules set for the dirty peasants.

Honestly? Okay,

Act like an idiot, get called an idiot. Act like an idiot, get called an idiot.

You may well be the least self aware poster on this board kid.
The pay is good. :rolleyes-41:

I'm guessing he's been vaccinated. Perhaps he's immune? Just sayin...

What does that have to do with anything? Hundreds of thousands of people have been vaccinated and they all are required by law to wear their masks. Why is Kerry above the law? If we don't wear our masks, we would be asked to wear it and if not? We could be kicked off the plane and would not be able to fly with the airline ever again.

He seems to have the rich white privilege going on. We are all supposed to be in this together are we not? Why are certain people of privilege not required to follow the law?

Actually hypocrisy infuriates me 2nd, just under injustice.

So imagine how it has been for me the past 4 fucking years watching this fucktard mail-in vote and then tell me I shouldn't.

More deflection from the left. You don't mind hypocrisy as long as the right doesn't do it.

Anybody not adhering to the airline's mask rules should be given warning and if they continue with disobedience it should result in the person being put on the do not fly list for at least 6 months.

Alaska Air is, if you don't wear a mask when asked, you get kicked off the plane and are banned from their airline for life.

If you think I exist on one end of the ideological spectrum, great. You're free to think that.

(shrug) Yo can't call Kerry out, that tells me all I need to know.

Anybody not adhering to the airline's mask rules should be given warning and if they continue with disobedience it should result in the person being put on the do not fly list for at least 6 months.
Agreed but we don't know was he drinking something or just forgot... It happens...

I walked into a hardware store on the phone(airpods) the last day and totally forgot... Was walking around for ten minutes until I realised when asking an assistant, I apologised and put one on..

It happens, he obviously was wearing one and didn't intent to have it off for long... So they have a gotcha photo..,. So what Trump didn't wear one and gave it to his whole family and still refused to wear one...

Do you think Trump should be the standard?
They are different Trump refused to wear a mask... Kerry took it off temporarily for reason and maybe forgot... He is obviously concentrating on something else...

So on the same standard Trump continually defied his own medial advisors advice and led his followers to not wear masks...

Kerry is not the same..

So you just make excuses for those on the left. Got it.

Forum List

Back