John Kerry flies commercial....doesn’t wear a mask.

I just watched a major American party drop its standards into the fucking sewer for a damaged orange child. The results were another fucking mess for a Democratic President to fucking clean up.

It's time to raise the standards back up, and that includes Kerry. And Biden. If there is a good explanation here, great, I'm wrong. Otherwise, that mask should be on and criticisms are appropriate.

What you don’t realize is that the Democrats YOU put into office are merely silver tounged devils. They can fool the lame brains into believing they are doing the right things by simply speaking in a slow, methodical, non-confrontational manner. Obama did this on a daily basis.

Trump was loud, crude and obnoxious at times but his policies were spot on. Biden can mostly read things his handlers put on the teleprompter in a gentile manner, but his policies are borderline insane, unless of course you are anti-American and then they make perfect sense.
And another example, right on cue.

I just watched a major American party drop its standards into the fucking sewer for a damaged orange child. The results were another fucking mess for a Democratic President to fucking clean up.

It's time to raise the standards back up, and that includes Kerry. And Biden. If there is a good explanation here, great, I'm wrong. Otherwise, that mask should be on and criticisms are appropriate.
Only a liar and/or moron can claim Democrats have had acceptable standards at any time in the last 60 years.
Says the hardcore God hating Leftist who claims he’s bipartisan.
And you're just another liar - line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

Says faux news

No says a lot of sources, grow up.

Only a liar and/or moron can claim Democrats have had acceptable standards at any time in the last 60 years.
And you're just another liar - line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
Yeah, that’s why you only berate those on the right while giving the insanity of Leftist actions an ignore or ‘they need to do better’ response.
You’re a partisan hack

He should step down from his office. People have been thrown off flights for this very same thing. I will never understand why we allow politicians to get away with things we would never excuse out of others.

A politicians needs to lead by example.

I will note that when I pointed this out concerning Trump and voting, many condemning Kerry defended and made excuses for Trump.
Dude, it's a joke topic, the guy has a mask hanging by his ear in the photo. Chill.
That's not the proper way of wearing a mask, Dummy.

Yeah, that’s why you only berate those on the right while giving the insanity of Leftist actions an ignore or ‘they need to do better’ response.
You’re a partisan hack
You try this crap in a thread in which I hold Democrats accountable.

Like your hero, you are a child. Your mind is terribly limited.

HE HAS A MASK RIGHT THERE IN THE PHOTO YOU DUMBO

Ews-7bIUUAET9e4
Is that how the CDC advises one to wear a mask?

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

Prolly thought he was on his pprivate airliner. <giggle>

But it doesn't matter if you're a Demmie. :laugh2:

Prolly thought he was on his pprivate airliner. <giggle>

But it doesn't matter if you're a Demmie. :laugh2:
He was trying to ketchup on his work.

He should step down from his office. People have been thrown off flights for this very same thing. I will never understand why we allow politicians to get away with things we would never excuse out of others.
I will note that when I pointed this out concerning Trump and voting, many condemning Kerry defended and made excuses for Trump.
These really are people who think the rules don't apply to them. I suspect it's the same part of their ego that drives them to run for office in the first place.

Kerry deserves whatever punishment is appropriate, especially because he's supposed to be a "leader", not a blatant hypocrite.

And yes, the Trumpsters will always make excuses for, attack for, and spin for their orange hero.
Couldn't make it thru one post without whining and crying ORANGE MAN BAD!

You’re a partisan hack

Yeah, I remember all the posts you’ve made saying:

“I just watched a major American party drop its standards into the fucking sewer for a damaged black child. The results were another fucking mess for a Republican President to fucking clean up.

It's time to raise the standards back up, and that includes Pelosi. And Trump. If there is a good explanation here, great, I'm wrong. Otherwise, that mask should be on and criticisms are appropriate.”

You’re a partisan hack

Just couldn't do it, could ya?

These really are people who think the rules don't apply to them. I suspect it's the same part of their ego that drives them to run for office in the first place.

Kerry deserves whatever punishment is appropriate, especially because he's supposed to be a "leader", not a blatant hypocrite.

And yes, the Trumpsters will always make excuses for, attack for, and spin for their orange hero.
Couldn't make it thru one post without whining and crying ORANGE MAN BAD!
Yep. Kerry violates Federal law and he starts blabbering about Trump.

Back to the topic, why is it Progs are NEVER able to call out Prog hypocrisy?

People are going to see this and say that they do not have to wear their mask either. That's the way it works.

When I argued that people had every right to vote by mail because Trump did, was I wrong then also?

And then the stupid Trump like name calling?
Honestly? Okay,

There will be 3 brackets of people seeing this photo.
Group 1 (30% of the country) doesn't wear masks anyhow and the entire thing is a hoax. So it didn't matter either way, they're always angry.
Group 2 (69% of the country) will see the photo, say "Oh the mask is right there on his ear, he probably took it off for a moment" and move on with our lives
Group 3 (1%) will try to play hall monitor and say "I don't actually care about the issue at all, I'm just here to say that's how it works" <--- this is you.

When I argued that people had every right to vote by mail because Trump did, was I wrong then also?

I don't care, it's time to shhh.

And then the stupid Trump like name calling?

Act like an idiot, get called an idiot.
Act like an idiot, get called an idiot.

You are an idiot.

HTH

Anybody not adhering to the airline's mask rules should be given warning and if they continue with disobedience it should result in the person being put on the do not fly list for at least 6 months.
Agreed but we don't know was he drinking something or just forgot... It happens...

I walked into a hardware store on the phone(airpods) the last day and totally forgot... Was walking around for ten minutes until I realised when asking an assistant, I apologised and put one on..

It happens, he obviously was wearing one and didn't intent to have it off for long... So they have a gotcha photo..,. So what Trump didn't wear one and gave it to his whole family and still refused to wear one...

Do you think Trump should be the standard?
They are different Trump refused to wear a mask... Kerry took it off temporarily for reason and maybe forgot... He is obviously concentrating on something else...

So on the same standard Trump continually defied his own medial advisors advice and led his followers to not wear masks...

Kerry is not the same..
Mindreader Ted chimes in.......

Back to the topic, why is it Progs are NEVER able to call out Prog hypocrisy?
Their Komisar forbids it.

Forum List

Back