🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry flies commercial....doesn’t wear a mask.

He had no platform in 2020, I was making a point. Fuck along now, boy.
He had a platform in 2020 and you are making an ass of yourself.
The first mistake you made was using your real name here and one day you will look for a real job and the fact that you talk about stuff of which you know nothing will work against you.

Anybody not adhering to the airline's mask rules should be given warning and if they continue with disobedience it should result in the person being put on the do not fly list for at least 6 months.

He should step down from his office. People have been thrown off flights for this very same thing. I will never understand why we allow politicians to get away with things we would never excuse out of others.

A politicians needs to lead by example.

I will note that when I pointed this out concerning Trump and voting, many condemning Kerry defended and made excuses for Trump.

He should step down from his office. People have been thrown off flights for this very same thing. I will never understand why we allow politicians to get away with things we would never excuse out of others.

I will note that when I pointed this out concerning Trump and voting, many condemning Kerry defended and made excuses for Trump.
Dude, it's a joke topic, the guy has a mask hanging by his ear in the photo. Chill.

Dude, it's a joke topic, the guy has a mask hanging by his ear in the photo. Chill.

No. It's not a joke. Do you think it's a joke to those who have been thrown off flights for the same thing? When people see something like this they say "screw it, I can do the same".

It's not a joke.

No. It's not a joke. Do you think it's a joke to those who have been thrown off flights for the same thing? When people see something like this they say "screw it, I can do the same".

It's not a joke.
Oh my bad...you're right...it's not a joke.

You are.

It's not a joke.
Oh my bad...you're right...it's not a joke.

You are.

If Kerry doesn't have to wear his mask, no one does.

HE HAS A MASK RIGHT THERE IN THE PHOTO YOU DUMBO

Ews-7bIUUAET9e4

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

Of course he does, he is an elite Democrat. There are zero rules and even less consequences. These people think they are untouhables. Probably because they are.they throw a family off a plane when a 4 year old will not wear a mask , but John Kerry, do whatever you want king.

These really are people who think the rules don't apply to them. I suspect it's the same part of their ego that drives them to run for office in the first place.

Kerry deserves whatever punishment is appropriate, especially because he's supposed to be a "leader", not a blatant hypocrite.

And yes, the Trumpsters will always make excuses for, attack for, and spin for their orange hero.

The CDC issued a mandate in January that went into effect at the beginning of last month which states that individuals "must wear masks that cover both the mouth and nose" while traveling on public transportation and while at a "transportation hub."

A spokesperson for American Airlines later told Fox News, "Masks are required on board our aircraft. Our team works diligently to make sure customers are wearing masks properly as they travel with us, and flight attendants pass through the cabin several times during flight to ensure compliance. The crew did not observe Secretary Kerry without a mask, and they were not alerted by other customers to a non-compliance issue. We continue to review the matter and we are reaching out to Secretary Kerry to underscore that all customers are expected to wear masks for the duration of their trip."

Kerry is a liar.
Special Presidential Envoy John Kerry

@ClimateEnvoy

Feels like there’s some St. Patrick’s day “malarkey” afoot on Twitter. Let’s be clear: If I dropped my mask to one ear on a flight, it was momentary. I wear my mask because it saves lives and stops the spread. It’s what the science tells us to do.
7:42 PM · Mar 17, 2021
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...-airlines-flight&tweet_id=1372332570915012616

Anybody not adhering to the airline's mask rules should be given warning and if they continue with disobedience it should result in the person being put on the do not fly list for at least 6 months.
Agreed but we don't know was he drinking something or just forgot... It happens...

I walked into a hardware store on the phone(airpods) the last day and totally forgot... Was walking around for ten minutes until I realised when asking an assistant, I apologised and put one on..

It happens, he obviously was wearing one and didn't intent to have it off for long... So they have a gotcha photo..,. So what Trump didn't wear one and gave it to his whole family and still refused to wear one...

Maybe they added some hydroxychloroquine to his monthly botox treatments and he feels he's no threat to anyone. Or maybe he's just a humongous hypocrite.

Agreed but we don't know was he drinking something or just forgot... It happens...

I walked into a hardware store on the phone(airpods) the last day and totally forgot... Was walking around for ten minutes until I realised when asking an assistant, I apologised and put one on..

It happens, he obviously was wearing one and didn't intent to have it off for long... So they have a gotcha photo..,. So what Trump didn't wear one and gave it to his whole family and still refused to wear one...

Do you think Trump should be the standard?

Yeah, no, this board is retarded and I thought pknoff was one of the good ones but apparently has joined in the retardedness-ness

Yeah, no, this board is retarded and I thought pknoff was one of the good ones but apparently has joined in the retardedness-ness

People are going to see this and say that they do not have to wear their mask either. That's the way it works.

When I argued that people had every right to vote by mail because Trump did, was I wrong then also?

And then the stupid Trump like name calling?

Between Nancy P's hair appointments, Gov Newsom's fine dining, and Kerry's air travel.....the left openly highlights, some pigs are more equal then others.....welcome to Stalin's USSR

Forum List

Back