John Kerry flies commercial....doesn’t wear a mask.

People are going to see this and say that they do not have to wear their mask either. That's the way it works.

When I argued that people had every right to vote by mail because Trump did, was I wrong then also?

And then the stupid Trump like name calling?
Honestly? Okay,

There will be 3 brackets of people seeing this photo.
Group 1 (30% of the country) doesn't wear masks anyhow and the entire thing is a hoax. So it didn't matter either way, they're always angry.
Group 2 (69% of the country) will see the photo, say "Oh the mask is right there on his ear, he probably took it off for a moment" and move on with our lives
Group 3 (1%) will try to play hall monitor and say "I don't actually care about the issue at all, I'm just here to say that's how it works" <--- this is you.

When I argued that people had every right to vote by mail because Trump did, was I wrong then also?

I don't care, it's time to shhh.

And then the stupid Trump like name calling?

Act like an idiot, get called an idiot.

Anybody not adhering to the airline's mask rules should be given warning and if they continue with disobedience it should result in the person being put on the do not fly list for at least 6 months.
Agreed but we don't know was he drinking something or just forgot... It happens...

I walked into a hardware store on the phone(airpods) the last day and totally forgot... Was walking around for ten minutes until I realised when asking an assistant, I apologised and put one on..

It happens, he obviously was wearing one and didn't intent to have it off for long... So they have a gotcha photo..,. So what Trump didn't wear one and gave it to his whole family and still refused to wear one...

Do you think Trump should be the standard?
They are different Trump refused to wear a mask... Kerry took it off temporarily for reason and maybe forgot... He is obviously concentrating on something else...

So on the same standard Trump continually defied his own medial advisors advice and led his followers to not wear masks...

Kerry is not the same..

Anybody not adhering to the airline's mask rules should be given warning and if they continue with disobedience it should result in the person being put on the do not fly list for at least 6 months.
Agreed but we don't know was he drinking something or just forgot... It happens...

I walked into a hardware store on the phone(airpods) the last day and totally forgot... Was walking around for ten minutes until I realised when asking an assistant, I apologised and put one on..

It happens, he obviously was wearing one and didn't intent to have it off for long... So they have a gotcha photo..,. So what Trump didn't wear one and gave it to his whole family and still refused to wear one...

They are different Trump refused to wear a mask... Kerry took it off temporarily for reason and maybe forgot... He is obviously concentrating on something else...

So on the same standard Trump continually defied his own medial advisors advice and led his followers to not wear masks...

Kerry is not the same..

No Kerry isn't the same. He is saying do as I say, not as I do.

Kerry is not the same..

He took off his mask temporarily... If you weren't "offended" by this, you would be offended by something else....

I can just take it so far, time for Biden to wear a tan suit... That will get you real angry...

Kerry is not the same..

He took off his mask temporarily... If you weren't "offended" by this, you would be offended by something else....

I can just take it so far, time for Biden to wear a tan suit... That will get you real angry...

I am offended at all sorts of political hypocrisy that people simply excuse away.

Kerry is not the same..

He took off his mask to read?

I just watched a major American party drop its standards into the fucking sewer for a damaged orange child. The results were another fucking mess for a Democratic President to fucking clean up.

It's time to raise the standards back up, and that includes Kerry. And Biden. If there is a good explanation here, great, I'm wrong. Otherwise, that mask should be on and criticisms are appropriate.

I just watched a major American party drop its standards into the fucking sewer for a damaged orange child. The results were another fucking mess for a Democratic President to fucking clean up.

It's time to raise the standards back up, and that includes Kerry. And Biden. If there is a good explanation here, great, I'm wrong. Otherwise, that mask should be on and criticisms are appropriate.
Only a liar and/or moron can claim Democrats have had acceptable standards at any time in the last 60 years.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

What you don’t realize is that the Democrats YOU put into office are merely silver tounged devils. They can fool the lame brains into believing they are doing the right things by simply speaking in a slow, methodical, non-confrontational manner. Obama did this on a daily basis.

Trump was loud, crude and obnoxious at times but his policies were spot on. Biden can mostly read things his handlers put on the teleprompter in a gentile manner, but his policies are borderline insane, unless of course you are anti-American and then they make perfect sense.

What you don’t realize is that the Democrats YOU put into office are merely silver tounged devils. They can fool the lame brains into believing they are doing the right things by simply speaking in a slow, methodical, non-confrontational manner. Obama did this on a daily basis.

Trump was loud, crude and obnoxious at times but his policies were spot on. Biden can mostly read things his handlers put on the teleprompter in a gentile manner, but his policies are borderline insane, unless of course you are anti-American and then they make perfect sense.
They think spying on an elected President on fabricated evidence is acceptable. They think Proud Boys are the major source of power while they worship the CIA, FBI, Wall St and Silicone Valley.

Didn't he pimp himself out to some rich ugly bitch so why is he flying commercial?

it’s time to raise the standards back up, and that includes Kerry. And Biden. If there is a good explanation here, great, I'm wrong. Otherwise, that mask should be on and criticisms are appropriate.
You voted for biden and he’s a senile old fool

So is Kerry, biden’s flunky

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

Fake news.

^^^^^Waste of human flesh. We know, the pic is faked, right? God what an idiot.

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

Fake news.

^^^^^Waste of human flesh. We know, the pic is faked, right? God what an idiot.
They don’t have their talking orders from Soros yet.

Only a liar and/or moron can claim Democrats have had acceptable standards at any time in the last 60 years.
And another example, right on cue.

And another example, right on cue.
Says the hardcore God hating Leftist who claims he’s bipartisan.

Forum List

Back