🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry flies commercial....doesn’t wear a mask.

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.
Good for him. Only good thing I've heard about Kerry in years. Carry on, Kerry!!

Actually hypocrisy infuriates me 2nd, just under injustice.

So imagine how it has been for me the past 4 fucking years watching this fucktard mail-in vote and then tell me I shouldn't.

So imagine how it has been for me the past 4 fucking years watching this fucktard mail-in vote and then tell me I shouldn't.
My daughter mail-in.
I'd be impressed if you even knew Trump's platform.

My daughter mail-in.
I truly had no idea what it was in 2020. All he ever said was "Joe Biden's America" is this or that.

My daughter mail-in.
Trump had no platform. Literally.

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

There is no legal obligation on anyone to wear a mask. Those who choose not to, are idiots, but then Kerry has already has his shots.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Kerry is the poster child for elitist, millionaire, politician who believes he is above the laws and rules that only apply yo peasants....a completely useless tit.

There is something to that.

Trump voted mail-in --- how not?

So did we. Stand in a long line wearing masks?????!!!!! Not very likely!

There is something to that.

Trump voted mail-in --- how not?

So did we. Stand in a long line wearing masks?????!!!!! Not very likely!
Does the avatar look better?

My daughter mail-in.
I truly had no idea what it was in 2020. All he ever said was "Joe Biden's America" is this or that.
Display maturity by not commenting on a topic that you know nothing about.

Forum List

Back