John Kerry flies commercial....doesn’t wear a mask.

People are going to see this and say that they do not have to wear their mask either. That's the way it works.

When I argued that people had every right to vote by mail because Trump did, was I wrong then also?

And then the stupid Trump like name calling?
Honestly? Okay,

There will be 3 brackets of people seeing this photo.
Group 1 (30% of the country) doesn't wear masks anyhow and the entire thing is a hoax. So it didn't matter either way, they're always angry.
Group 2 (69% of the country) will see the photo, say "Oh the mask is right there on his ear, he probably took it off for a moment" and move on with our lives
Group 3 (1%) will try to play hall monitor and say "I don't actually care about the issue at all, I'm just here to say that's how it works" <--- this is you.

When I argued that people had every right to vote by mail because Trump did, was I wrong then also?

I don't care, it's time to shhh.

And then the stupid Trump like name calling?

Act like an idiot, get called an idiot.

Link your stats because I an seeing mask being worn 99% of the time.

The Climate Czar typically uses a private jet and isn't used to the antics of the peasants.

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

John Kerry and his kind don't have to follow the rules set for the dirty peasants.
You could just finally take a shower.

No one gives a shit now.
We see that. So, stop with the mask bs.
Are you being oppressed, snowflake?
Kerry is endangering the lives of everyone on that plane according to leftist logic.
False. This in First Class, which is physically separate. He took it off momentarily. No one has contradicted that on the record.

Fake news.
Seats in first class aren't 6' apart, Stupid.

And how do you know it was "momentarily"?

No one gives a shit now.
Kerry is endangering the lives of everyone on that plane according to leftist logic.
False. This in First Class, which is physically separate. He took it off momentarily. No one has contradicted that on the record.

Fake news.

Plus the CDC has no idea where 6 feet comes from anyway. Arbitrary

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

Plus the CDC has no idea where 6 feet comes from anyway. Arbitrary
They've changed the rule to 3 feet for schools here in KC so the leftists here clearly don't care about our children.

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

Ummm. no. The gentleman who took the picture said that he was "maskless" for the majority of the flight. Don't get me wrong, I despise the "wearing of the mask" - but when your "leaders" are hypocrites, well, that's a fascist democrat for you....

Even when these guys are shamed into doing something the everyday man does, they think they are above the rules.

Fake news.

Your programming just kicked in, huh? We should be thanking Kerry, right? He's not flying to a global warming conference on his private jet? All hail Democrats! Thank you John Kerry!

Says faux news

No, this was Fox, the real news.

Not to mention there's a picture, fascist twat

When libs cannot defend, they just say its a lie.

You fucknuts never disappoint!
Perfect projection.
That looks like a snack tray on his lap, with a piece of cutlery poking out.

EwtPnb_WEAYfs6h

I don't want to hear another goddamn word about masks or vaccines EVER.

I will not do either.

FUCK that shit.

Forum List

Back