John Kerry flies commercial....doesn’t wear a mask.

No one gives a shit now.
We see that. So, stop with the mask bs.
Are you being oppressed, snowflake?
Kerry is endangering the lives of everyone on that plane according to leftist logic.
False. This in First Class, which is physically separate. He took it off momentarily. No one has contradicted that on the record.

Fake news.
Seats in first class aren't 6' apart, Stupid.

And how do you know it was "momentarily"?
Because he said it was momentarily. And no one has contradicted that.
Of course he did.......but the guy who took the pic says it was off for most of the flight. Since Lurch is a lying sack, I believe the other guy.
Who? Give me a name so we can assess their credibility. Is it a Benny Johnson, Andy Ngo character, or someone without a history of false reporting?
I told you, stupid. The guy who took the pic.
What's his name?
If you are that obsessed with it, go look it up. I don't do homework for single digit IQ libtards.

HTH
Oh wait....you made it up?
I made up the pic of Lurch not wearing a mask?

Prove it.

No one gives a shit now.
Kerry is endangering the lives of everyone on that plane according to leftist logic.
False. This in First Class, which is physically separate. He took it off momentarily. No one has contradicted that on the record.

Fake news.

Of course he did.......but the guy who took the pic says it was off for most of the flight. Since Lurch is a lying sack, I believe the other guy.
Who? Give me a name so we can assess their credibility. Is it a Benny Johnson, Andy Ngo character, or someone without a history of false reporting?
What's his name?
If you are that obsessed with it, go look it up. I don't do homework for single digit IQ libtards.

HTH
You made an accusation and now you're running away from proving it? :auiqs.jpg:

It's FAKE NEWS!
What am I running away from, Simpleton?

You claiming the picture is fake? Prove it. Has Lurch denied the pic is of him? Nope.

Run along, Troll.
Kerry said it was off momentarily. So that's the truth until someone says he's lying.

YOU LOSE AGAIN, LOSER. :laugh:

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

What's his name?

HTH

It's FAKE NEWS!

You claiming the picture is fake? Prove it. Has Lurch denied the pic is of him? Nope.

Run along, Troll.
Kerry said it was off momentarily. So that's the truth until someone says he's lying.

Lurch is a serial liar. Your source is shit.

But at least you admit you lied when you claimed it was fake news, liar. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana: :banana:

Lurch Kerry: 'IF I dropped my mask, it was only temporary......."

The photo proved he did, so he is lying with all this "IF" bullshit.

Can't wait to hear the USMB lefty proles excuse their Politiburo member's behavior.
Fake news.
Says faux news
Well, now I know.
You know what you think you know. That's good enough for you.
It's always funny when Democrats insist "I DIDNT SAY WHAT I SAID!!"
Who did that?
You did. Post #15, dumbass.

CNN and MSNBC will report this in 2 weeks after no one gives a shit anymore.
Don't be ridiculous.

No one gives a shit currently.
You're too young to be concerned about hypocrisy.
There's no hypocrisy.
John Kerry appreciates the passionate ass-kissing, but he doesn't give a shit about you proles.
Try to keep up, Short Bus. We're up to Nostra desperately flailing and failing to give me the name of Kerry's accuser.

Like I said, FAKE NEWS.
Oh, sure. John Kerry really cares about you.

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

What's his name?

HTH

It's FAKE NEWS!

Run along, Troll.

HES A DEMOCRAT HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS AND ITS OKAY

More ass-licking. You have no self-respect at all.

He is the ultimate white elitist liberal that thanks he is above everyone else. You people on the Left look stupid crying and whining why he got “SwiftBoated”. He sold out POWs in Vietnam. He was not fit to be CommanderInChief.

Don't be ridiculous.

There's no hypocrisy.
John Kerry appreciates the passionate ass-kissing, but he doesn't give a shit about you proles.
Try to keep up, Short Bus. We're up to Nostra desperately flailing and failing to give me the name of Kerry's accuser.

Like I said, FAKE NEWS.
Deflect much?

When is Nostra or daveman going to show us the list of First Class passengers and whether they are all vaccinated or not?
Why are you demanding I prove a claim I never made?

Oh, right -- it's because you're stupid.

When are you going to provide proof that Kerry cares about you personally?
You're not claiming that Kerry flew with his mask off?

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

What's his name?

HTH

It's FAKE NEWS!

Run along, Troll.

Get on that list of passengers, sport. Chop chop.

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

What's his name?

HTH

It's FAKE NEWS!

Run along, Troll.

LOLOL...................At you GD idiot.

Can't wait to hear the USMB lefty proles excuse their Politiburo member's behavior.
Fake news.
Says faux news
Well, now I know.
You know what you think you know. That's good enough for you.
Wat did you think of that Vegetable you cheated for so weak and falling. You GD idiot.
Drunk again loser?

Don't be ridiculous.

There's no hypocrisy.

Like I said, FAKE NEWS.
Deflect much?
I said Kerry doesn't care about you. You said that was fake news. So, obviously, you believe he does.

Pathetic.

When is Nostra or daveman going to show us the list of First Class passengers and whether they are all vaccinated or not?

Obviously, there was at least a moment when he wasn't wearing a mask as required by the airline. There's a picture.

Moron.

No one gives a shit now.

Fake news.

What's his name?

HTH

It's FAKE NEWS!

Run along, Troll.

You say "Jump!", I say, "Eat shit!"

:auiqs.jpg:

Do you have a pic of him on that flight with his mask on?

He is the ultimate white elitist liberal that thanks he is above everyone else. You people on the Left look stupid crying and whining why he got “SwiftBoated”. He sold out POWs in Vietnam. He was not fit to be CommanderInChief.

While I agree that the swftboaters had a valid beef with Kerry, those who supported someone that got daddy to get him out of going to Vietnam do not.

Forum List

Back