🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry THANKS Iran

People like grampa bitcher would rather send troops in and get 100s if not 1000s killed to satisfy is little man syndrome.
Like most right winging teabaggers

It's called diplomacy. They were in Iran's territorial waters after all and the US and Iran are not allies.

It's called diplomacy. They were in Iran's territorial waters after all and the US and Iran are not allies.

Yes, the sailors have admitted they trespassed into Iranian waters. They've even apologized. And that was the right thing to do. I mean, just imagine it were Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters. Does anyone believe they would still be alive? Iran expressed amazing restraint on this one. Americans should acknowledge that.

They want to see Obama pull a Putin and come riding out with angry rhetoric and big guns. And a bare chest.

Not sure where you're going with ripping Putin, but yeah many Americans do want war with Iran. Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters would likely be killed immediately. So Iran showed a lot of restraint. They didn't kill our sailors. We should be thankful.

I doubt we'd have killed them if it were vice versa - we would have done the same thing I think.

You're more sure than i am. I think our military would have shot first and asked questions later.

Our military personnel strayed into sovereign territory and were captured. They could have been locked up as spies in prison or worse.

Instead, they were returned.

So, yeah. Iran deserves a thanks, as distasteful as that is.

Iran could have simply killed them. If it were reversed, i seriously doubt trespassing Iranian sailors would be alive to tell the tale. The only real question is, what were they doing in Iranian waters? Iran has every right to be angry and suspicious.

What's most disturbing, is that so few Americans are asking why its military was in Iranian waters. The Iranians know. Bet on that.

Kerry basically confirmed something we already knew: Barry and Kerry are Iran's Beeyatches.

Kerry basically confirmed something we already knew: Barry and Kerry are Iran's Beeyatches.

Can't go with ya on this one. The U.S. was in the wrong. What was its military doing in Iranian waters? The Iranians have every right to be angry and suspicious. I mean would the U.S. tolerate the Iranian military in its waters? I think Iran actually showed amazing restraint. Would the U.S. have shown the same restraint?

Can't go with ya on this one. The U.S. was in the wrong. What was its military doing in Iranian waters? The Iranians have every right to be angry and suspicious. I mean would the U.S. tolerate the Iranian military in its waters? I think Iran actually showed amazing restraint. Would the U.S. have shown the same restraint?
We weren't in the wrong. One of our boats simply broke down, and the drifted into Iranian waters. The Iranians didn't do anything we wouldn't do. They couldn't have known it was a simple breakdown or a covert mission gone awry. They boarded, made sure the Americans weren't any kind of a threat, took them to base and gave them food and water, and returned them.

Thank you is what civilized polite sane people do under those circumstances. JFC

Poor kiddies were hoping for a shootin' war so they could say "See? SEE? This is why TRUMP will be our next President!!11!"

Poor kiddies were hoping for a shootin' war so they could say "See? SEE? This is why TRUMP will be our next President!!11!"
I've long subscribed to the notion that if you give the American voters a choice between sane and insane, they pick sane every time.

That was actually what was so annoying to the dems about 1980. Most voters were initially convinced Reagan was unhinged, and then he came on as your favorite uncle Ronnie.

We weren't in the wrong. One of our boats simply broke down, and the drifted into Iranian waters. The Iranians didn't do anything we wouldn't do. They couldn't have known it was a simple breakdown or a covert mission gone awry. They boarded, made sure the Americans weren't any kind of a threat, took them to base and gave them food and water, and returned them.

Thank you is what civilized polite sane people do under those circumstances. JFC

We were in the wrong according to law. But i agree, Iran handled it with amazing restraint. Would we have handled it in the same fashion? I have my doubts. The U.S. Government applies a hypocritcal double standard to all its actions around the world.

It's a good thing the sailors were released. Gotta say the Iranians - much as I dislike that regime - showed sense and restraint.

On the other hand, the world can not afford more mistakes like this ...in times like this, on the part of the totally incompetent and ignorant Obama Administration.

We were in the wrong according to law. But i agree, Iran handled it with amazing restraint. Would we have handled it in the same fashion? I have my doubts.

That's true, we illegally were in their water. But it was an accident. Still, they had the legal right to board the US boats, and detain the sailors.

I don't see how Obama gets any blame. He's not a boat mechanic. LOL

It's a good thing the sailors were released. Gotta say the Iranians - much as I dislike that regime - showed sense and restraint.

On the other hand, the world can not afford more mistakes like this ...in times like this, on the part of the totally incompetent and ignorant Obama Administration.

So you're saying "incompetence and ignorance" found an optimal resolution to this situation. What's it like living inside your head?

They humiliate our men & women. Film them on their knees for propaganda purposes. Force the female to wear a head scarf. And Kerry thanks them....

You have no idea how these things go down, do you. If you think they "humiliate our SAILORS" I guess you think every cop and every Coastie who pulls over someone and arrests them is humiliating them.

We were in the wrong according to law. But i agree, Iran handled it with amazing restraint. Would we have handled it in the same fashion? I have my doubts.

That's true, we illegally were in their water. But it was an accident. Still, they had the legal right to board the US boats, and detain the sailors.

The buck stops with him!

He is not only the President when things go well, but when they go bad as well!

Yes, the sailors have admitted they trespassed into Iranian waters. They've even apologized. And that was the right thing to do. I mean, just imagine it were Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters. Does anyone believe they would still be alive? Iran expressed amazing restraint on this one. Americans should acknowledge that.

They want to see Obama pull a Putin and come riding out with angry rhetoric and big guns. And a bare chest.

Not sure where you're going with ripping Putin, but yeah many Americans do want war with Iran. Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters would likely be killed immediately. So Iran showed a lot of restraint. They didn't kill our sailors. We should be thankful.

I doubt we'd have killed them if it were vice versa - we would have done the same thing I think.
Sure...but just imagine the vitriole and accusations of sympathising/pandering to Muslims/Iranians when they were released back to Iran!

Well, i'm pretty sure the Iranians don't see it as just an 'innocent accident.' It was likely some sort of spy mission. But they don't want all-out war with the U.S. So they handled it with calm and restraint. They played it right. But they know what the U.S. is up to.

The buck stops with him!

He is not only the President when things go well, but when they go bad as well!
Well, I just don't see how something went "wrong." I've been on more than one boat that had a breakdown, and was mighty glad to see some assistance. It's not like a nuclear warhead was misplaced or something.

Forum List

Back