John Kerry THANKS Iran

Kerry basically confirmed something we already knew: Barry and Kerry are Iran's Beeyatches.

Can't go with ya on this one. The U.S. was in the wrong. What was its military doing in Iranian waters? The Iranians have every right to be angry and suspicious. I mean would the U.S. tolerate the Iranian military in its waters? I think Iran actually showed amazing restraint. Would the U.S. have shown the same restraint?
We weren't in the wrong. One of our boats simply broke down, and the drifted into Iranian waters. The Iranians didn't do anything we wouldn't do. They couldn't have known it was a simple breakdown or a covert mission gone awry. They boarded, made sure the Americans weren't any kind of a threat, took them to base and gave them food and water, and returned them.

Thank you is what civilized polite sane people do under those circumstances. JFC

We were in the wrong according to law. But i agree, Iran handled it with amazing restraint. Would we have handled it in the same fashion? I have my doubts.

That's true, we illegally were in their water. But it was an accident. Still, they had the legal right to board the US boats, and detain the sailors.

I don't see how Obama gets any blame. He's not a boat mechanic. LOL

The buck stops with him!

He is not only the President when things go well, but when they go bad as well!
You don't know the difference between the words "blame" and "responsible", do you?

They humiliate our men & women. Film them on their knees for propaganda purposes. Force the female to wear a head scarf. And Kerry thanks them....

That's what happens when you cross over into their waters. Their territory. Lucky they respect us more than Turkey respects Russia, huh?

Horrific war with Iran was averted. I know many Americans want more war, but they know not what they wish for. Iran handled this with calm and restraint. Gotta give it some props for that.

I actually seriously doubt our own Government would handle such a violation with the same calm and restraint. Let's just stay out of Iran's territory. Let's respect its sovereignty.

Kerry basically confirmed something we already knew: Barry and Kerry are Iran's Beeyatches.

Can't go with ya on this one. The U.S. was in the wrong. What was its military doing in Iranian waters? The Iranians have every right to be angry and suspicious. I mean would the U.S. tolerate the Iranian military in its waters? I think Iran actually showed amazing restraint. Would the U.S. have shown the same restraint?
We weren't in the wrong. One of our boats simply broke down, and the drifted into Iranian waters. The Iranians didn't do anything we wouldn't do. They couldn't have known it was a simple breakdown or a covert mission gone awry. They boarded, made sure the Americans weren't any kind of a threat, took them to base and gave them food and water, and returned them.

Thank you is what civilized polite sane people do under those circumstances. JFC

We were in the wrong according to law. But i agree, Iran handled it with amazing restraint. Would we have handled it in the same fashion? I have my doubts.

That's true, we illegally were in their water. But it was an accident. Still, they had the legal right to board the US boats, and detain the sailors.

The buck stops with him!

So you agree GOP Governor Rick Snyder is responsible for poisoning citizens of Flint with Lead poisoning?

And now look at this typical Republican, running to the Federal Government for help after he fucked up.

National Guard called in to hand out water in Flint, Mich.

Kind of hard to make a profit when Republicans like this are costing us $1 billion dollars with their screw ups.

And you right wing monkey's blamed Obama for the BP oil spill, remember? Such douchbaggery.

The buck stops with him!

So you agree GOP Governor Rick Snyder is responsible for poisoning citizens of Flint with Lead poisoning?

And now look at this typical Republican, running to the Federal Government for help after he fucked up.

National Guard called in to hand out water in Flint, Mich.

Kind of hard to make a profit when Republicans like this are costing us $1 billion dollars with their screw ups.

And you right wing monkey's blamed Obama for the BP oil spill, remember? Such douchbaggery.

Flint is one more great example of why it is vital that decent Americans keep the Conservatives out of power at all costs.

Who the hell does he think he is, being all diplomatic and shit?
Diplomacy is for pussies
Refusing to walk away from the negotiating table when the other side is mocking you, calling for your death, having its military practice destroying your carriers, and violating the deal before it is even agreed upon is 'NOT' diplomacy...it IS being a pussy!
Obama is the first President in 40 years to be able to negotiate with Iran

All Republicans can do is call them names

Diplomacy is for pussies
Refusing to walk away from the negotiating table when the other side is mocking you, calling for your death, having its military practice destroying your carriers, and violating the deal before it is even agreed upon is 'NOT' diplomacy...it IS being a pussy!

Kissing their ass and giving them whatever they want while they call for your death, practice destroying your military, and violate the terms of the deal before it's even agreed upon is NOT negotiating - it's 'conceding'.

Iran is the leafing exporter of terrorism in the ME, calls for our deaths, and you and Obama want to kiss their ass and play nice while they 'play' you....good luck with that.

Diplomacy is for pussies

Kissing their ass and giving them whatever they want while they call for your death, practice destroying your military, and violate the terms of the deal before it's even agreed upon is NOT negotiating - it's 'conceding'.

Iran is the leafing exporter of terrorism in the ME, calls for our deaths, and you and Obama want to kiss their ass and play nice while they 'play' you....good luck with that.
Which is not what happened here. But rant on.

They humiliate our men & women. Film them on their knees for propaganda purposes. Force the female to wear a head scarf. And Kerry thanks them....

Why shouldn't they be thanked? The two US military crafts entered Iranian waters without permission. A few years ago, it would have been a major international incident and those men would have been in an Iranian prison for years.

Why shouldn't they be thanked? The two US military crafts entered Iranian waters without permission. A few years ago, it would have been a major international incident and those men would have been in an Iranian prison for years.

But...but....but....now they can't have their war.

If Kerry and Obama are so good at negotiating, if they really believe in 'no one left behind', and if the release of our sailors is a sign of our 'great new post-deal relationship' lime Kerry claims WHERE ARE THE OTHER ANERICANS BEING HELD BY IRAN?

Obama didn't even ASK for THEIR release during the negotiations because he was AFRAID they would walk away from the table. So much for his bullshit about leaving no one behind! Sorry guys, making this non-binding deal to secure Obama's legacy is more important....

Other news reports tell of how Kerry told the Iranian Rep this incident 'coud be good for both of us'...really?! 10 of our sailors were captured, treated like POWs, their picture was plastered on line for the world to see, the US was 'called out', Kerry was forced to apologize, and now Iran is supposedly lecturing the US and 'warning Congress'.

Meanwhile Iran continues to hold other US hostages whose release another impotent President either can't or won't even ASK for, for fear of offending the country that not long ago was being led in chants of 'Death to America' by its leader.

Should we start a 'hostage count' like they did with Carter? I wonder if he will break Carter's record for not being able to get US hostages released... but Kerry is such a masterful negotiator he ought to have them out of there in no time, especially considering our great new relationship with Iran... if he ever gets around to asking for them back.

If Kerry and Obama are so good at negotiating, if they really believe in 'no one left behind', and if the release of our sailors is a sign of our 'great new post-deal relationship' lime Kerry claims WHERE ARE THE OTHER ANERICANS BEING HELD BY IRAN?

Obama didn't even ASK for THEIR release during the negotiations because he was AFRAID they would walk away from the table. So much for his bullshit about leaving no one behind! Sorry guys, making this non-binding deal to secure Obama's legacy is more important....

Other news reports tell of how Kerry told the Iranian Rep this incident 'coud be good for both of us'...really?! 10 of our sailors were captured, treated like POWs, their picture was plastered on line for the world to see, the US was 'called out', Kerry was forced to apologize, and now Iran is supposedly lecturing the US and 'warning Congress'.

Meanwhile Iran continues to hold other US hostages whose release another impotent President either can't or won't even ASK for, for fear of offending the country that not long ago was being led in chants of 'Death to America' by its leader.

Should we start a 'hostage count' like they did with Carter? I wonder if he will break Carter's record for not being able to get US hostages released... but Kerry is such a masterful negotiator he ought to have them out of there in no time, especially considering our great new relationship with Iran... if he ever gets around to asking for them back.
The negotiations were about nuclear weapons...not prisoners.

The negotiations were about nukes, about lifting sanctions, and about Iran getting BILLIONS in cash....FOR IRAN...

So don't tell me Barry and Kerry could not have insisted the releae of our Americans be part of the deal!

Diplomacy is for pussies
we should only practice diplomacy with people and countries that love us already

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back