🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry THANKS Iran

Who the hell does he think he is, being all diplomatic and shit?
Diplomacy is for pussies
Refusing to walk away from the negotiating table when the other side is mocking you, calling for your death, having its military practice destroying your carriers, and violating the deal before it is even agreed upon is 'NOT' diplomacy...it IS being a pussy!

Last edited:
Who the hell does he think he is, being all diplomatic and shit?
Diplomacy is for pussies
Refusing to walk away from the negotiating table when the other side is mocking you, calling for your death, having its military practice destroying your carriers, and violating the deal before it is even agreed upon is 'NOT' diplomacy...it IS being a pussy!
I know...but the Iranians stayed on and got the deal done anyway!
Good for them!

It's a good thing the sailors were released. Gotta say the Iranians - much as I dislike that regime - showed sense and restraint.

On the other hand, the world can not afford more mistakes like this ...in times like this, on the part of the totally incompetent and ignorant Obama Administration.

You mean those sailors messed up. Obama was in Washington, USA.

It's a good thing the sailors were released. Gotta say the Iranians - much as I dislike that regime - showed sense and restraint.

On the other hand, the world can not afford more mistakes like this ...in times like this, on the part of the totally incompetent and ignorant Obama Administration.

While he is President, the buck stops with him.

Period.

It's called diplomacy. They were in Iran's territorial waters after all and the US and Iran are not allies.

Yes, the sailors have admitted they trespassed into Iranian waters. They've even apologized. And that was the right thing to do. I mean, just imagine it were Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters. Does anyone believe they would still be alive? Iran expressed amazing restraint on this one. Americans should acknowledge that.

They want to see Obama pull a Putin and come riding out with angry rhetoric and big guns. And a bare chest.

Not sure where you're going with ripping Putin, but yeah many Americans do want war with Iran. Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters would likely be killed immediately. So Iran showed a lot of restraint. They didn't kill our sailors. We should be thankful.

Obama allow the US Navy to open fire on an Iranian boat adrift in US waters. Not a chance in hell.

They humiliate our men & women. Film them on their knees for propaganda purposes. Force the female to wear a head scarf. And Kerry thanks them....

Wind surfer Kerry is a a spineless appeaser, typical of progressives

Kerry basically confirmed something we already knew: Barry and Kerry are Iran's Beeyatches.

Can't go with ya on this one. The U.S. was in the wrong. What was its military doing in Iranian waters? The Iranians have every right to be angry and suspicious. I mean would the U.S. tolerate the Iranian military in its waters? I think Iran actually showed amazing restraint. Would the U.S. have shown the same restraint?
We weren't in the wrong. One of our boats simply broke down, and the drifted into Iranian waters. The Iranians didn't do anything we wouldn't do. They couldn't have known it was a simple breakdown or a covert mission gone awry. They boarded, made sure the Americans weren't any kind of a threat, took them to base and gave them food and water, and returned them.

Thank you is what civilized polite sane people do under those circumstances. JFC

We were in the wrong according to law. But i agree, Iran handled it with amazing restraint. Would we have handled it in the same fashion? I have my doubts.

That's true, we illegally were in their water. But it was an accident. Still, they had the legal right to board the US boats, and detain the sailors.

I don't see how Obama gets any blame. He's not a boat mechanic. LOL

The buck stops with him!

He is not only the President when things go well, but when they go bad as well!

Nothing went bad.

Can't go with ya on this one. The U.S. was in the wrong. What was its military doing in Iranian waters? The Iranians have every right to be angry and suspicious. I mean would the U.S. tolerate the Iranian military in its waters? I think Iran actually showed amazing restraint. Would the U.S. have shown the same restraint?
We weren't in the wrong. One of our boats simply broke down, and the drifted into Iranian waters. The Iranians didn't do anything we wouldn't do. They couldn't have known it was a simple breakdown or a covert mission gone awry. They boarded, made sure the Americans weren't any kind of a threat, took them to base and gave them food and water, and returned them.

Thank you is what civilized polite sane people do under those circumstances. JFC

We were in the wrong according to law. But i agree, Iran handled it with amazing restraint. Would we have handled it in the same fashion? I have my doubts.

That's true, we illegally were in their water. But it was an accident. Still, they had the legal right to board the US boats, and detain the sailors.

The buck stops with him!

Nothing went bad.

no.... we all got a little nervous for some hours! (a lot rather...)

That's all :rolleyes:

Period.

Yes thanks to diplomacy with Iran, they were let go, so thanks to the Obama Admin. they are free.

Period.

Yes thanks to diplomacy with Iran, they were let go, so thanks to the Obama Admin. they are free.

aww pleazzze Penelope

please!

It's called diplomacy. They were in Iran's territorial waters after all and the US and Iran are not allies.

Yes, the sailors have admitted they trespassed into Iranian waters. They've even apologized. And that was the right thing to do. I mean, just imagine it were Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters. Does anyone believe they would still be alive? Iran expressed amazing restraint on this one. Americans should acknowledge that.

They want to see Obama pull a Putin and come riding out with angry rhetoric and big guns. And a bare chest.

Not sure where you're going with ripping Putin, but yeah many Americans do want war with Iran. Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters would likely be killed immediately. So Iran showed a lot of restraint. They didn't kill our sailors. We should be thankful.

Obama allow the US Navy to open fire on an Iranian boat adrift in US waters. Not a chance in hell.

A foreign military incursion into U.S. waters would likely prove to be deadly. Iran would have been well within its rights to defend its territory by any means necessary.

A foreign military incursion into U.S. waters would likely prove to be deadly. Iran would have been well within its rights to defend its territory by any means necessary.

Our ROE are to fire only when fired upon. The US patrol boats did not make any threatening gestures so the Iranians had no reason to engage them other than to take them into custody.

The buck stops with him!

Nothing went bad.

no.... we all got a little nervous for some hours! (a lot rather...)

That's all :rolleyes:

Like I said. Nothing bad happened. It was well handled.

Our ROE are to fire only when fired upon. The US patrol boats did not make any threatening gestures so the Iranians had no reason to engage them other than to take them into custody.

That was their call. But they do have the right to defend their territory by any means necessary. And if it were reversed, would the U.S. military have responded to such a violation in the same fashion? I have my doubts. Personally, i think the Iranian sailors would be dead meat right now.

The buck stops with him!

Well, I just don't see how something went "wrong." I've been on more than one boat that had a breakdown, and was mighty glad to see some assistance. It's not like a nuclear warhead was misplaced or something.
We see military convoys all the time here going from March AFB to Camp Pendleton. You know those vehicles that break down on the side of the road? Obama's fault.

Forum List

Back