John Kyl: "That was not intended to be a factual statement"

Kudos for him actually admitting that it wasnt factual.

Yeah kudos for saying a lie that will get stuck in people's heads and create a negative stereotype to Planned Parenthood and anyone who uses its services as bad people.

It's kind of like saying 95% of black people don't have a job. Not true obviously but it continues that negative stereotype that black people are lazy.

While I'm not taking sides it's amazing that he tries to "clear up" what he meant and yet the liberal go on a rampage attacking him... Then these same liberals mention nothing of Obama saying no ground troops will be going into Libya only to send them in days later.

Yes, 1 is only a war where the US kills people... Make sure you attack a guy for saying "it was not meant to be taken literally." Kind of like the hypocritical fucks on this very thread saying sweeping statements like....

"You intended a Republican to say something that was a fact? Ha!" ~JFK_USA
“If Republicans weren't lying...they'd have nothing to say.” ~ MarcATL
“Why do Republicans and Conservatives need to lie?” ~Wry Catcher
“Not intended to be a factual statement Means...I intended to lie” ~Rightwinger

Point is, not one of these direct quotes holds an ouce of truth or in other words “can’t be taken as a factual statement.”

If you hear someone say “You’re a fucking retard,” Do you think, that person doesn’t look retarded and is not having sex? No, because it’s a statement that is not meant to be taken fully and literally…

Last edited:
Kyl's rationalization is in the Reagan tradition!

REAGAN (11/13/86): We did not, repeat, did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we.

REAGAN (3/4/87): A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true. But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.

Why the heck did he say it in the first place?

No clue. you'd have to ask him. But I have to give credit to people who correct themselves when they make mistakes.

Omg you're a hack! That's what you call lying nowadays? "Mistakes"?

No, a mistake these days is supporting a President calling Libya "Not a war" only to find out that it in every definition yet known to man that it is in fact nothing less than a war.

Opps!

While I'm not taking sides it's amazing that he tries to "clear up" what he meant and yet the liberal go on a rampage attacking him... Then these same liberals mention nothing of Obama saying no ground troops will be going into Libya only to send them in days later.

Yes, 1 is only a war where the US kills people... Make sure you attack a guy for saying "it was not meant to be taken literally." Kind of like the hypocritical fucks on this very thread saying sweeping statements like....

"You intended a Republican to say something that was a fact? Ha!" ~JFK_USA
“If Republicans weren't lying...they'd have nothing to say.” ~ MarcATL
“Why do Republicans and Conservatives need to lie?” ~Wry Catcher
“Not intended to be a factual statement Means...I intended to lie” ~Rightwinger

Point is, not one of these direct quotes holds an ouce of truth or in other words “can’t be taken as a factual statement.”

If you hear someone say “You’re a fucking retard,” Do you think, that person doesn’t look retarded and is not having sex? No, because it’s a statement that is not meant to be taken fully and literally…

What the hell are you talking about?

I never said there wouldn't be troops on the ground.

REAGAN (11/13/86): We did not, repeat, did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we.

REAGAN (3/4/87): A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true. But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.

Republicans...a bunch of liars. The lot of them!!

Far RW reactionary fringers like Avorysuds only compound the COLOSSAL LIES the Republicans are notorious for with even more lies trying to dimish and/or exuse it.

CLASSIC!

:lol:
lol

Republicans...a bunch of liars. The lot of them!!

CLINTON (1/26/1998): "I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

OBAMA ( 2/2/2009) "Today, I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited by half by the end of my first term in office"

OBAMA (1/ 22/ 2009) "GTMO will be closed no later than one year from now".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ePb4X6JNQ]YouTube - Obama's January 22nd, 2009 Promise to Close Gitmo by January 22nd, 2010[/ame]

H CLINTON: (3/25/2008) "We ran with our heads down to get to our vehicals to get to our base" (she mentioned sniper fire)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A46VRmcLtfU]YouTube - CBS Hillary-Gate '08: Clinton Admits Lying about Bosnia Trip[/ame]

JOHN EDWARDS ( 10/12/2007) (on his affair) "The story is false. It's completely untrue, ridiculous."

BREAKING NEWS: John Edwards denies affair with campaign worker | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Democrats...a bunch of liars. The lot of them!!

Kudos for him actually admitting that it wasnt factual.

No clue. you'd have to ask him. But I have to give credit to people who correct themselves when they make mistakes.

He didn't correct himself because he thought it was the right thing to do..he corrected himself because he got caught in a boldfaced lie. And Kyl is constantly saying all sorts of outrageous things.

Given this..it wasn't like he apologized either. What he said, euphemistically, was that he meant to lie.

And doing so in the halls of congress is reprehensible.

BINGO!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

Whatta perfect opportunity for the Teabaggers to pull-out the ol' Alzheimers-"card"....Hell....even for Kyl!!

Omg you're a hack! That's what you call lying nowadays? "Mistakes"?

Posting in glee about the opposing side's "faux pas" (typed with tongue in cheek) is political hackery. I have yet to meet or listen to a politician who has not "misstated" at least once in their career, Republican or Democrat. But keep it up, I love it for the entertainment value!

Forum List

Back