John Lewis was a great American Patriot

Risked his life and freedom fighting for Liberty and Justice

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma
Spoke before Martin Luther Kings.......I have a dream

He will be missed
He was a good puppet for you guys

Yeah, how dare we praise a black man who put his own safety and life in danger to fight against Jim Crow laws and for blacks to be able to register to vote.
He backed him crow years later

He did? Please provide a link showing John Lewis backed Jim Crow laws.
Umm he was a democrat

Let me help educate you. Jim Crow laws were specifically laws that required racial segregation. You know, segregated schools, public transportation, segregated bathrooms, water fountains and lunch counters. Unless you have some instance in which he supported racial segregation, just admit you were wrong and be done with it. This idea that any democrat supports every single facet of the entire history of the democratic party is ridiculous.
Todays Jim Crow laws are a lot worse today.. he lives in a district with blacks were living in rat infestation.. he is a disgusting human being we have more segregation today than we did back then.. Like I said I hope he rots in hell

So you obviously don't understand the definition of Jim Crow laws. Not much else to discuss.
Yea they Adapted to the law.. are you unaware of LBJ? Welfare? Break down of the family, who controls education? Just because they don’t come out and say hey these new laws are meant to destroy the Black people. Doesn’t mean they don’t exist

You claimed that John Lewis backed Jim Crow laws. Either you didn't mean "Jim Crow laws" when you said he backed Jim Crow laws, or you don't understand what Jim Crow laws were.

Jim Crow laws were not about destroying black people. They were about segregation.

Unless you have some segregation law that he backed, you have failed.
I’ve already addressed this.. If you can’t understand have somebody read it for you

No, you have not. First you said he supported Jim Crow laws. Then, when you were corrected, you tried to backtrack and talk about things that are not Jim Crow laws.

At least you learned the definition of Jim Crow laws today. That is a plus. Glad I could help out.
I already went over this.. please re read.. or have a 2 year old read it for you Capeesh?

No. You claimed he supported Jim Crow laws. Jim Crow laws are about segregation. That is it. So rather than talk about bad areas of Atlanta, tell me what forced segregation laws John Lewis supported.

" Jim Crow law, in U.S. history, any of the laws that enforced racial segregation in the South between the end of Reconstruction in 1877 and the beginning of the civil rights movement in the 1950s."

" Jim Crow laws were a collection of state and local statutes that legalized racial segregation."

" The segregation and disenfranchisement laws known as "Jim Crow" represented a formal, codified system of racial apartheid that dominated the American South for three quarters of a century beginning in the 1890s. The laws affected almost every aspect of daily life, mandating segregation of schools, parks, libraries, drinking fountains, restrooms, buses, trains, and restaurants. "Whites Only" and "Colored" signs were constant reminders of the enforced racial order."
Again I already went over how Jim Crow laws were continued in other ways

No, you did not. You did not provide one single example of him supported laws that forced segregation. And forced segregation is what Jim Crow laws were all about.
I explained to you.. again read what I wrote or have a monkey read it for you lol

No need. It is NOT supporting Jim Crow laws. Period.
The new ones yes he did

Were they laws forcing legal segregation?

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Yeah, how dare we praise a black man who put his own safety and life in danger to fight against Jim Crow laws and for blacks to be able to register to vote.

Umm he was a democrat

Let me help educate you. Jim Crow laws were specifically laws that required racial segregation. You know, segregated schools, public transportation, segregated bathrooms, water fountains and lunch counters. Unless you have some instance in which he supported racial segregation, just admit you were wrong and be done with it. This idea that any democrat supports every single facet of the entire history of the democratic party is ridiculous.
Todays Jim Crow laws are a lot worse today.. he lives in a district with blacks were living in rat infestation.. he is a disgusting human being we have more segregation today than we did back then.. Like I said I hope he rots in hell

So you obviously don't understand the definition of Jim Crow laws. Not much else to discuss.
Yea they Adapted to the law.. are you unaware of LBJ? Welfare? Break down of the family, who controls education? Just because they don’t come out and say hey these new laws are meant to destroy the Black people. Doesn’t mean they don’t exist

You claimed that John Lewis backed Jim Crow laws. Either you didn't mean "Jim Crow laws" when you said he backed Jim Crow laws, or you don't understand what Jim Crow laws were.

Jim Crow laws were not about destroying black people. They were about segregation.

I’ve already addressed this.. If you can’t understand have somebody read it for you

No, you have not. First you said he supported Jim Crow laws. Then, when you were corrected, you tried to backtrack and talk about things that are not Jim Crow laws.

At least you learned the definition of Jim Crow laws today. That is a plus. Glad I could help out.
I already went over this.. please re read.. or have a 2 year old read it for you Capeesh?

No. You claimed he supported Jim Crow laws. Jim Crow laws are about segregation. That is it. So rather than talk about bad areas of Atlanta, tell me what forced segregation laws John Lewis supported.

" Jim Crow law, in U.S. history, any of the laws that enforced racial segregation in the South between the end of Reconstruction in 1877 and the beginning of the civil rights movement in the 1950s."

" Jim Crow laws were a collection of state and local statutes that legalized racial segregation."

" The segregation and disenfranchisement laws known as "Jim Crow" represented a formal, codified system of racial apartheid that dominated the American South for three quarters of a century beginning in the 1890s. The laws affected almost every aspect of daily life, mandating segregation of schools, parks, libraries, drinking fountains, restrooms, buses, trains, and restaurants. "Whites Only" and "Colored" signs were constant reminders of the enforced racial order."

No, you did not. You did not provide one single example of him supported laws that forced segregation. And forced segregation is what Jim Crow laws were all about.
I explained to you.. again read what I wrote or have a monkey read it for you lol

The new ones yes he did

Did you see his fucking district,
It was a rat infested shit hole, parts of his district was just one color.

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Umm he was a democrat

The new ones yes he did

Not relevant to the question I asked. Were they laws forcing legal segregation? Yes or No?

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Umm he was a democrat

There are no credible examples of Lewis supporting Jim Crow laws.

He's just trolling as usual.

I am guessing he didn't know the actual definition of Jim Crow laws. And now he is just refusing to admit he is wrong. It has to be hard having your ego so invested in this place.

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Umm he was a democrat

The new ones yes he did

Not relevant to the question I asked. Were they laws forcing legal segregation? Yes or No?
I already addressed what the news jim crow laws are.. he was a sick Man

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Umm he was a democrat

I am guessing he didn't know the actual definition of Jim Crow laws. And now he is just refusing to admit he is wrong. It has to be hard having your ego so invested in this place.

You are correct.. And it must be difficult for him being bested by his intellectual betters day after day.

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Umm he was a democrat

The new ones yes he did

New Jim Crow laws? You mean laws that don't call for forced segregation that only you are calling the "new Jim Crow laws"?

Bullshit. You said he supported Jim Crow laws. And now you won't even answer a simple question of whether or not the laws he supported involved forced legal segregation. You are dishonest and a coward.

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Umm he was a democrat

You are correct.. And it must be difficult for him being bested by his intellectual betters day after day.

True. But, to be honest, being his intellectual better is a pretty low bar.

John Lewis is what patriotism and courage look like. He sacrificed and personifies a New Testament prophet.

He believed that in all of us, there exists the capacity for great courage, a longing to do what’s right, a willingness to love all people, and to extend to them their God-given rights to dignity and respect. And it’s because he saw the best in all of us that he will continue, even in his passing, to serve as a beacon in that long journey towards a more perfect union.
President Barack Obama
Did he ever wear the uniform? Serve his nation in combat? Nope. Just a communist agitator... nothing great about him.
Yes he served his country in combat

He risked his life, assassination, vicious beatings, prison.....all in the name of liberty and justice

That is what makes him a Patriot

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Umm he was a democrat

The new ones yes he did

New Jim Crow laws? You mean laws that don't call for forced segregation that only you are calling the "new Jim Crow laws"?

Bullshit. You said he supported Jim Crow laws. And now you won't even answer a simple question of whether or not the laws he supported involved forced legal segregation. You are dishonest and a coward.
What he did was far worse than any Jim Crow law.. the new ones are far more Destructive

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Umm he was a democrat

You’re not on my level of intellect. If you can’t see what he did was far worse than any Jim Crow law you need to go back to school son

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Umm he was a democrat

The new ones yes he did

What he did was far worse than any Jim Crow law.. the new ones are far more Destructive

YOu are welcome to your opinion that they are worse than any Jim Crow law. But thanks for admitting that they were not, in fact Jim Crow laws.

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Umm he was a democrat

You’re not on my level of intellect. If you can’t see what he did was far worse than any Jim Crow law you need to go back to school son

You are fond of quoting things that are not actually said.

I did not say anything about better or worse. I simply said they were not Jim Crow laws. And after all these posts, you finally admit that John Lewis did not support any Jim Crow laws.

At least I have the intellect to know what Jim Crow laws are, the honesty to discuss them, and the courage to answer a simple question.

Forum List

Back