John McAfee: "Healthcare.gov will Never Work."

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
You really need to see this. John McAfee is one of the foremost computer experts in the world. He completely destroys Healthcare .gov and explains why it will never work. See his comments starting six minutes in on the you tube video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o-Flb5CBOo]John McAfee: Obamacare Unfixable, Scrap it! - YouTube[/ame]

McAfee, as in one of the PREMIER anti virus software company's CEO/Owners?

Oh, yeah, I know I'm going to just blow him off, out-of-hand.

NOT.

When they fail to sign up enough suckers to pay for this scam, they'll just have the IRS go into everyone's bank account and take the money and put everyone on the same shitty plan. But of course, the government elite will get a free Cadillac plan (at taxpayer's expense).

Are you guys sure you want to associate yourselves with yet another disgusting loon like McAfee?

:lol: Seriously?

Bill Ayers (lawl)

Muslim Brotherhood (The Obama Regime's puppets in Egypt)

Al Qaeda (We are Al Qaeda's airforce in Syria)

All of this is MAINSTREAM news

------------------------

Also, McAfee has extreme credibility in this particular subject!

Uh-hum ... the thread ... .

Yes, the web site is crappy - not the worst I've seen; but crappy nonetheless.

NOT.

His brain is fried, my friend. He spent all his money on LSD and Coke and 17 yr. old girls.

So the only computer expert whackjob Alex Jones could find to support his wishful thinking is a fellow whackjob who is also a murder suspect?

Was Bill Gates unavailable, too busy arranging the brainwashing of our children with his Common Core scholastic virus of doom?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:

NOT.

His brain is fried, my friend. He spent all his money on LSD and Coke and 17 yr. old girls.
I wonder if he's given up the 17 year old girls, now that he's back in the US.

Well, he was bragging about having 10 of them in his bed when he was 67. He's 68 now.

All the libtards come out of the woodwork to kill the messenger. John McAfee is a crazy SOB, but he is also a genius.

Question: With Computer and Software Technology, who do you think is more knowledgeable and trustworthy? Kathleen Sebelius...or John McAfee?

He says Healthcare.gov is not fixable and should be scrapped. If you don't think he knows what he's talking about, you're probably a moron or a libtard. My guess would be both.

Forum List

Back