John Mccain Is Sick and Unfit To Be Senator

McCain is a hero!

The guy is more sane even with Cancer then that piece of shit Trump has ever been in his entire worthless life.
You only say that cause you spite Trump. Any more obvious?
Seems pretty spot on to me. I spite Orange because he's a horrible person. Not fit to shine any veteran's shoes, much less McCain's.

Where's the hope eh?

It all got squashed after a rigged election on both sides of the aisle. Any other questions?

If any one needed more proof that McStain is a Democrap and needs to go, this thread quells that need. Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and McStain has it..

Once AGAIN it's none of your business unless you live in AridZona.

THIS JUST IN FOR THE 241st YEAR IN A ROW
--- A Senator represents the citizens of his state, not a fucking political party.

He should step down. Instead he's ruining his party on the senate floor. The man is unfit due to his sickness. Common sense would say that an interim senator should replace his spot because of poor health.
The President is clearly a mental case and should be removed by the 25 th.

That's next Wednesday.

Actually I'm busy that day. Can we move it up to say, tomorrow?

Ronald Reagan was suffering from alzheimers. Which was worse than a brain tumor.

You're talking about a diagnosis when he wasn't in office, sport.

Alzheimers is like a recession. You suffer from it long before it's onset can be determined.

Reagan suffered the symptoms while still in the white house, and deteriorated from there.
An he was still better than anybody the Democrats have come up with since their inception.

If McCain were brain-dead he'd still be more fit for office than trump will ever be.

He should step down. Instead he's ruining his party on the senate floor. The man is unfit due to his sickness. Common sense would say that an interim senator should replace his spot because of poor health.

And yet Trump is sick and unfit to be President, but you support him.

Screw "Hanoi" John. May his death be the opening volley of term limits on ALL in congress and senate. The only thing that will suck about the old fart buying it is the year long bullshit lamentation that will follow fucking up TV.

Forum List

Back