Jolly Wins! ObamaCare Loses!

Oh wow! The Republican won an election in a heavily tilted, historically Republican district with millions of dollars from outside Republican special interest groups... barely, and within the margin of error. Hmmmm. :eusa_whistle:

Sink was up by 9 or 7 points last month.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - Florida 13th District Special - Jolly vs. Sink

Sink won this district when she ran for Governor in 2010, won this district when she was elected CFO in 2006.

Alex Sink, Democrats' best-known option, will run for the House in Florida special election

Obama won this district in 2008 and 2012.

Florida's 13th District: The Most Important Election in America (Tonight)

How is this district heavily tilted again?

Oh wow! The Republican won an election in a heavily tilted, historically Republican district with millions of dollars from outside Republican special interest groups... barely, and within the margin of error. Hmmmm. :eusa_whistle:

Another posting parrot.
Hey, Obama won the district twice. The Democrat was a veteran and far better known.

No, this was an upset victory for the GOP. People dont want Obamacare. They will send the Dems packing in November.

Breaking news! Obama wasn't running this time... it was Mr. Jolly... and he barely won by cheating somehow I'll warrant.

Another posting parrot.
Hey, Obama won the district twice. The Democrat was a veteran and far better known.

No, this was an upset victory for the GOP. People dont want Obamacare. They will send the Dems packing in November.

Breaking news! Obama wasn't running this time... it was Mr. Jolly... and he barely won by cheating somehow I'll warrant.

Congratulations! I believe you are the first dumbass to suggest he cheated.

It was predicted it would happen, and you are the happy fool to fulfill the prophecy...

Excellent job!

Another posting parrot.

It was predicted it would happen, and you are the happy fool to fulfill the prophecy...

Excellent job!

Thank you! I wouldn't put it past the GOP to cheat somehow. It is Florida you know. Remember the 'hanging chads'? Well?

Excellent job!

Thank you! I wouldn't put it past the GOP to cheat somehow. It is Florida you know. Remember the 'hanging chads'? Well?

Bush won.

Get over it.

This is just the first shot across the bow. By this time next year, the republicans will have both the House and the Senate. It's a done deal.

Don't get too overconfident there, Sparky. The Todd Akins and Sharron Angles of the GOP are always ready to start running their mouths and letting the stupid flow forth.

Don't get your panties in a wad limp-wrist. I said it and I stand by it. Short of a nuclear meltdown by republicans - you lose and you lose BIG.

Watch and see, sparky.

Another posting parrot.

Try changing your underwear.

Excellent job!

Bush won.

Get over it.

No way to ever get over Bush... never, never, ever!

Another posting parrot.

Try changing your underwear.

Try changing your mouthwash.

That district voted for obama twice. Democrats thought it indicated a shift to blue for democrats.

Quite a victory.

A Republican seat for 40 years..stays Republican.

Pop the corks.

Obama won that district in 2012, Sink won that district in 2010 when she ran for Governor and Sink won that district in 2006 when she was elected CFO.

This is Jolly's first campaign ever.

And as has already been mentioned on this thread Jolly was outspent by Sink big time.
That's false.

Forum List

Back