Jon Gruden Fired As Raiders Head Coach.

Gruden made Racist/Homophobic/Misogynistic comments. In other another perfect asshole Con.

Fuck him and fuck the Las Vegas Traitor's. That team ignored their fan base in Oakland and went for the money instead of honoring long time fans.

Release the last decade of all your emails and texts or suck it.

Did I say ONCE ANYWHERE that to be a man, one must say racist/stupid/etc. things?

NO.

YOU SUCK AT READING!!!

I said men quit being men when they started tolerating all the PC bitching and joined in on it. Being "offended" and acting on that perceived offense is decidedly NOT manly. It's emotionally weak. Getting angry and starting a fight because somebody called you a name or said something offensive to you is what a child would do.

This PC cancel-culture BULLSHIT is a product of men handing in their man cards and becoming bitches.

Did I say ONCE ANYWHERE that to be a man, one must say racist/stupid/etc. things?

NO.

YOU SUCK AT READING!!!

that is the topic of the thread, that is what the post you replied to was talking about... a bit late now to say that is not what you were replying to.

Getting angry and starting a fight because somebody called you a name or said something offensive to you is what a child would do.

Damn, good thing you were not around when we Marines and the silly Army Rangers students would end up fighting on like a monthly basis due to the shit talking between us at the bars in Savannah Ga....sure would not have wanted you there judging us

that is the topic of the thread, that is what the post you replied to was talking about... a bit late now to say that is not what you were replying to.

Damn, good thing you were not around when we Marines and the silly Army Rangers students would end up fighting on like a monthly basis due to the shit talking between us at the bars in Savannah Ga....sure would not have wanted you there judging us
Have you studied organizational psychology? There's a lot of it out there, and it particularly deals with how men establish hierarchy vs. women?

I'm guessing you have to a certain degree, but you may be missing the point here.

What you described in your Marines vs. Army Rangers example is how men establish hierarchy. It becomes violent when non-dominant males are threatened. It stays cool among dominant men, and yet, a hierarchy is still established VERY quickly. You should take a look. You will see what I am talking about here.

Now, as for cancel culture, that is how women establish hierarchy. Men have become women. Especially Roger Goodell. I really hate that motherfucking bitch. He should go ahead and start his gender transition, because he is very much a woman.

What you described in your Marines vs. Army Rangers example is how men establish hierarchy. It becomes violent when non-dominant males are threatened. It stays cool among dominant men, and yet, a hierarchy is still established VERY quickly. You should take a look. You will see what I am talking about here.

all of this leaves out one vital component of it all.... copious amounts of alcohol consumed for hours prior to any "disagreements"

all in all it was in good fun, we would see each other the next weekend and buy each other a round

all of this leaves out one vital component of it all.... copious amounts of alcohol consumed for hours prior to any "disagreements"

all in all it was in good fun, we would see each other the next weekend and buy each other a round
See there. You already know how it works. Men resolve their conflicts and move on with a much better relationship. Women cannot. When men become women, the current PC state of our woke society is the result.

And, it's not really a fault of man or woman. It's primal. Men work much better together. Now, we can modify our behavior to work with women, but that only really works when all involved, both men and women, understand how hierarchy is established on both sides.

PC culture in a man's world is VERY destructive. I think it is being done deliberately, but that's a topic for a "communist-shit-twinkle-toed-cocksuckers" thread.

Pride and Poison.

I was once a Raiders fan... Jim Plunkett, Lyle Alzado, John Matuszak, Howie Long, Todd Christensen, Matt Millen...

The Al Davis fucked over Oakland and moved to Los Angeles, which was fine with me, I lived in Ventura County just north of L.A.

Then he fucked over Los Angeles, not okay... I mean, the Rams? Really? Back then? That's when I became a fan of which ever team was beating the Raiders... and the Oilers... then they fucking moved to Tennessee... come on!

We are talking six emails out of 650,000 Washington emails and only these six are leaked.
Gruden quit.

He's not a dumb guy, and didn't want to face the embarrassing inevitability of lowlife racists, homophobes, and misogynists making him their cause célèbre.

Who, in their right mind, would enjoy being hyped by those characters?

Gruden quit.

He's not a dumb guy, and didn't want to face the embarrassing inevitability of lowlife racists, homophobes, and misogynists making him their cause célèbre.

Who, in their right mind, would enjoy being hyped by those characters?
I'm sure that is what transpired in Davis' office. :rolleyes: I don't defend his firing he said some pretty stupid crap, but I also think he was set up, 650,000 emails, a Dan Snyder organization and only six were leaked, all Jon Gruden's emails.

I said men quit being men when they started tolerating all the PC bitching and joined in on it.
If you need to, you can deny the masculinity of men who evidence respect for others, but masculine inadequacies are often compensated for by lashing out based upon race, gender, and sexual orientation.

It's hurtful and unnecessary, and fails to redress the inadequacies.

Gruden worked in the field of public entertainment, and his contempt for a large sector of the public was incompatible with his occupation. Once his prejudicies were exposed, there was no way they could be concealed again.

If you need to, you can deny the masculinity of men who evidence respect for others, but masculine inadequacies are often compensated for by lashing out based upon race, gender, and sexual orientation.
I don't deny the masculinity of men who evidence respect for others. I deny the masculinity of those whose little feelies get hurt when some other shit says mean things. But I agree that masculine inadequacies are demonstrated by one lashing out, regardless if it is done based on race, gender, sexual orientation, or otherwise. That does not excuse the masculine inadequacies demonstrated when some beta reacts to said lashing out.

Gruden worked in the field of public entertainment, and his contempt for a large sector of the public was incompatible with his occupation. Once his prejudicies were exposed, there was no way they could be concealed again.
And what were they. I haven't seen anything yet. Just a bunch of conjecture without actual substance so far.

Forum List

Back