Joni Ernst has gone viral

Howard.jpg

...Is that Parmesan cheese bread I smell?

No, that's from my kids having their feet in the bread bag.

Every one knows Republicans are for the little people the poor people ....waaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhha
What are you? 10 years old?
You have to be ten years old to believe that Joni Ernst wore bread bags on her shoes ....waqaa hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhah

grow up and stop taking over every thread with your nonsense
why don't you come up with better posts than mine instead of telling me to "shut up"...I ain't listening to that...I do not respect conservatives one tiny little bit...I think you all are whack...like crack...you do not sound mature you do not sound grown up...wtf ?

this is the kind of crap you get out of seven out of the ten on the leader board folks.
All nasty stupid remarks. SEVEN out of ten. they rush in and overtake a thread

Every one knows Republicans are for the little people the poor people ....waaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhha
You have to be ten years old to believe that Joni Ernst wore bread bags on her shoes ....waqaa hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhah

why don't you come up with better posts than mine instead of telling me to "shut up"...I ain't listening to that...I do not respect conservatives one tiny little bit...I think you all are whack...like crack...you do not sound mature you do not sound grown up...wtf ?

this is the kind of crap you get out of seven out the ten on the leader board folks.
All nasty stupid remarks. SEVEN out of ten.
This is what comes from you whinny post complaining about other posts instead of coming up with better more cogent more informative posts...you whine because that is the best you can do....

I imagine she just remembered wrong. It would be a waste of time to put bread bags over your shoes to keep the rain off. They'd shred in seconds.

She probably put them over her head and the resulting lack of oxygen messed up her mind.

Do the Repubs get their dumbest, most clueless among them for these so-called "rebuttals"? Every single time, its a disaster so you hafta wonder if they do that on purpose or if these bozos are simply the best they have.

I also wonder if every single Republican was born in a log cabin they built themselves.
I was. I even planted the trees I used.

I really enjoy the left's reaction to Conservative women. They're terrified. Condi Rice Sarah Palin Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and now Joni Ernst.
Laughable!

Do the Repubs get their dumbest, most clueless among them for these so-called "rebuttals"? Every single time, its a disaster so you hafta wonder if they do that on purpose or if these bozos are simply the best they have.

I also wonder if every single Republican was born in a log cabin they built themselves.
I was. I even planted the trees I used.

I really enjoy the left's reaction to Conservative women. They're terrified. Condi Rice Sarah Palin Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and now Joni Ernst.
Laughable!
They are WINO s Women in name only....

Everyone comes up with better posts than you, child.

Everyone comes up with better posts than you, child.
Then why is the wingnuttia whining about my posts ? read the better posts and be grateful....

Not whining at all. I find you comical; like a baby spitting up on his elder's shoes and apparently, being proud of it.

these are the people who has taken the board down in the gutter. nothing of value but nastiness.

Maybe the left won't be happy until someone attempts to take Mrs. Ernst out of the picture????
I just posted this in a new thread. But it reminds me of the left and how they treat any Republican woman or man. Doesn't matter how low they crawl in their book. We used to have some sense back in the day. Now it seems anything goes. their down syndrome kids and all

SNIP:
Hollywood Left Loved Snipers When It Came to George W. Bush
Posted by Kristinn Taylor on Thursday, January 22, 2015, 2:10 PM

Screen grab via The Smoking Gun

The Hollywood Left is having fits over the success of American Sniper, the box office record-breaking bio-pic of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle directed by Clinton Eastwood that has garnered six Oscar nominations.

As has been reported, there is a campaign to undermine the film’s Academy Awards prospects.

Hollywood figures Michael Moore and Seth Rogen have made comments disparaging Kyle and the film that they have since tried to walk back after fierce blowback.

Back in 2000 however, the Hollywood Left put out an APB seeking snipers to assassinate then Texas Governor George W. Bush the day after he formally accepted the nomination to be the Republican Party’s presidential candidate.

WorldNetDaily graphic via Google cache

ALL of it here:
Hollywood Left Loved Snipers When It Came to George W. Bush The Gateway Pundit

Forum List

Back