🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan hanged the filthy suicide whore this morning.

Has Hell frozen over?

From Michigan.

6338.jpg

The mother of the murdered pilot collapsed, and is recovering in hospital. As a parent, I can imagine the agony of seeing one's child suffer a fate like that.

Likewise the Japanese lady.

0% muslim immigration in the U.S. They need to rot in their own filthy shitholes.

Has anyone here seen the video?

I've just received it, but it might contain too much graphic content to be shown here.

Capital punishment is used across much of the mostly Muslim Middle East for crimes like murder and drug smuggling. Death by hanging is the preferred method, but beheadings are routinely carried out in Saudi Arabia. In Iran and Pakistan, stoning to death as punishment for adultery exists in the penal code but is rarely used.

Burning to death as legal punishment, however, is unheard of in the contemporary Middle East, and a prominent Saudi cleric, Sheik Salman al-Oudah, wrote Wednesday that it is prohibited by Islam, citing what he said was a saying by the Prophet Muhammad that reserves for God alone the right to punish by fire in the after-life.

However, Hussein Bin Mahmoud, an Islamic State-linked theologian, claimed on one of the group's social media forums that two of the Prophet Muhammad's revered successors ordered similar punishment for Arab renegades in the seventh century. Al-Azhar says the claim is unsubstantiated.

While acknowledging the prophet's saying that God alone punishes by fire, Bin Mahmoud cited a Quranic verse that requires Muslims to punish their enemies in kind. Since U.S.-led airstrikes "burn" Muslims, he argued, the IS group must burn those behind the raids.

Iyad Madani, the leader of the 57-nation, Saudi-based Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the world's largest bloc of Muslim countries, condemned the killing.

Outrage in Mideast over IS killing of Jordan pilot

So burning to death is justifiable. Well, say no more.
Like most libs, you do not have the ability to consider anything in context. The US fire bombed Dresden, nuked Japan, etc. extreme acts of war. But it was done for the pursuit of peace. Libs do not understand but the rest of us see Germany and Japan today and understand.

Taking a Japanese or German soldier and filming his painful death would have been immoral to most of us since we consider death an unfortunate consequence of war, not something to be glorified.

That will be lost on your amoral ass but that's what separates you from the rest of us.

Has anyone here seen the video?

I've just received it, but it might contain too much graphic content to be shown here.
I've heard it described. I am not going to watch it and it probably wouldn't pass muster here.

I heard the beheading video of the guy 10 years ago where you could hear him screaming and gargling on his own blood. No thanks.

Interviewed on Hannity tonight, Col Ralph Peters in talking about the ISIS killing of the Jordanian pilot gave the best analogy. His comment..."This is better than sex for ISIS, and it's easier on the goats..."
How many goats has Colonel Ralph killed?
"Regarding Iraq, he wrote, 'might it not have been wiser – as several of us suggested in 2003 – to shake off Europe's vicious legacies and give Kurds their state, Iraqi Shias their state, and the country's Sunni Arabs a rump Iraq to do with as they wished?'

"Regarding all these countries, he wrote, 'We needn't launch an endless war to fix the mess Europeans in pinstriped trousers left us – but we'd damned well better accept that, when we expend blood and treasure to prop up phony states, we're standing on the tracks in front of the speeding train of history.'"[18]
Ralph_Peters_solution_to_Mideast.jpg

Colonel Ralph and his ilk should be hanged and fed to hungry goats.
Ralph Peters - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Interviewed on Hannity tonight, Col Ralph Peters in talking about the ISIS killing of the Jordanian pilot gave the best analogy. His comment..."This is better than sex for ISIS, and it's easier on the goats..."

Many animals have their own type of HIV. A virus that attacks the immune system are not easily transferred. Animals like chimps are the likely source as their system is closer to that of humans.
The goat variation of HIV is GIV.
There is a serum from goat that some believe might cure HIV.

Capital punishment is used across much of the mostly Muslim Middle East for crimes like murder and drug smuggling. Death by hanging is the preferred method, but beheadings are routinely carried out in Saudi Arabia. In Iran and Pakistan, stoning to death as punishment for adultery exists in the penal code but is rarely used.

Burning to death as legal punishment, however, is unheard of in the contemporary Middle East, and a prominent Saudi cleric, Sheik Salman al-Oudah, wrote Wednesday that it is prohibited by Islam, citing what he said was a saying by the Prophet Muhammad that reserves for God alone the right to punish by fire in the after-life.

However, Hussein Bin Mahmoud, an Islamic State-linked theologian, claimed on one of the group's social media forums that two of the Prophet Muhammad's revered successors ordered similar punishment for Arab renegades in the seventh century. Al-Azhar says the claim is unsubstantiated.

While acknowledging the prophet's saying that God alone punishes by fire, Bin Mahmoud cited a Quranic verse that requires Muslims to punish their enemies in kind. Since U.S.-led airstrikes "burn" Muslims, he argued, the IS group must burn those behind the raids.

Iyad Madani, the leader of the 57-nation, Saudi-based Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the world's largest bloc of Muslim countries, condemned the killing.

Outrage in Mideast over IS killing of Jordan pilot

I just read the same article on yahoo. What a sick, filthy disgusting religion.

I'm rather amused at the outrage soaking a dude in petrol and setting him afire causes while burning people to death with WP or napalm gets no comment at all. Can't quite see the difference myself though I'm told there is one.

One thing is certain, Mindful will not explain it.
th

I'm rather amused at the outrage soaking a dude in petrol and setting him afire causes while burning people to death with WP or napalm gets no comment at all. Can't quite see the difference myself though I'm told there is one.

th

He follows me around like a puppy dog.

th

Lucky you...

Do you want him? I'll even gift wrap him for you if you'll take him off my hands.

th

Lucky you...

Do you want him? I'll even gift wrap him for you if you'll take him off my hands.
I doubt he would like me......I smell....

Forum List

Back