🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan hanged the filthy suicide whore this morning.

I do not believe that execution by burning is ever justified---
accidental burning or incidental as a result of war----is tragic but
not criminal
So burning to death is justifiable. Well, say no more.

your answer makes no sense. -----if a person is caught
in a burning house and burns to death-----that is called
COMBUSTION--------and statement analogous to yours is
"IS A FIVE CAR PILE-UP DURING A SNOW STORM
KILLING TEN PEOPLE----'JUSTIFIABLE' "

or "IS CANCER OF THE PANCREAS JUSTIFIABLE" ?

Is this justifiable? Of course it is. This comes under the 'It's okay when we do it' clause.

US forces 'used chemical weapons' during assault on city of Fallujah

http://www.independent.co.uk

In a documentary to be broadcast by RAI, the Italian state broadcaster, this morning, a former American soldier who fought at Fallujah says: "I heard the order to pay attention because they were going to use white phosphorus on Fallujah. In military jargon it's known as Willy Pete.

"Phosphorus burns bodies, in fact it melts the flesh all the way down to the bone ... I saw the burned bodies of women and children. Phosphorus explodes and forms a cloud. Anyone within a radius of 150 metres is done for."

Photographs on the website of RaiTG24, the broadcaster's 24-hours news channel, Rai News le ultime notizie in tempo reale ndash news attualit e aggiornamenti show exactly what the former soldier means. Provided by the Studies Centre of Human Rights in Fallujah, dozens of high-quality, colour close-ups show bodies of Fallujah residents, some still in their beds, whose clothes remain largely intact but whose skin has been dissolved or caramelised or turned the consistency of leather by the shells.

A biologist in Fallujah, Mohamad Tareq, interviewed for the film, says: "A rain of fire fell on the city, the people struck by this multi-coloured substance started to burn, we found people dead with strange wounds, the bodies burned but the clothes intact."

The documentary, entitled Fallujah: the Hidden Massacre, also provides what it claims is clinching evidence that incendiary bombs known as Mark 77, a new, improved form of napalm, was used in the attack on Fallujah, in breach of the UN Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons of 1980, which only allows its use against military targets.

Is this justifiable? Of course it is. This comes under the 'It's okay when we do it' clause.

US forces 'used chemical weapons' during assault on city of Fallujah

http://www.independent.co.uk

In a documentary to be broadcast by RAI, the Italian state broadcaster, this morning, a former American soldier who fought at Fallujah says: "I heard the order to pay attention because they were going to use white phosphorus on Fallujah. In military jargon it's known as Willy Pete.

"Phosphorus burns bodies, in fact it melts the flesh all the way down to the bone ... I saw the burned bodies of women and children. Phosphorus explodes and forms a cloud. Anyone within a radius of 150 metres is done for."

Photographs on the website of RaiTG24, the broadcaster's 24-hours news channel, Rai News le ultime notizie in tempo reale ndash news attualit e aggiornamenti show exactly what the former soldier means. Provided by the Studies Centre of Human Rights in Fallujah, dozens of high-quality, colour close-ups show bodies of Fallujah residents, some still in their beds, whose clothes remain largely intact but whose skin has been dissolved or caramelised or turned the consistency of leather by the shells.

A biologist in Fallujah, Mohamad Tareq, interviewed for the film, says: "A rain of fire fell on the city, the people struck by this multi-coloured substance started to burn, we found people dead with strange wounds, the bodies burned but the clothes intact."

The documentary, entitled Fallujah: the Hidden Massacre, also provides what it claims is clinching evidence that incendiary bombs known as Mark 77, a new, improved form of napalm, was used in the attack on Fallujah, in breach of the UN Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons of 1980, which only allows its use against military targets.

It is news to me that a city can be INUNDATED with a cloud of white phosphorus resulting in a mass killing. White phosphorus bombs detonate when they hit ground.... In order to accomplish a MASSIVE bombing of white phosphorus----
I have no idea how much of the stuff would have to be dropped------MEGATONS?. I tend to doubt the report. It is possible that there is an entirely innovative sort of
white phosphorus bomb--------I am no expert

No, I'm asking and you don't have the guts to give an honest answer.
No, you made a statement. Back it up if you have the guts.
This is what I said: "So, you think the terrorists were justified in burning him to death?" Looks like a question to me, that's why it has a question mark.

Maybe CNM does not understand----I will help. CNM---what do you think about the execution of the Jordanian pilot----please address the execution itself and the issue of burning
him to death

You know......this is going to be bad for ISIL, ISIS, or whatever you wish to call them.

They beheaded an American who had converted to Islam and was doing humanitarian work to try to help those caught in a war zone, and nothing was said.

Now? They've killed an Islamic who happened to be on the wrong side of those who are fighting, and they did it in a very public way. Gonna be interesting to see how those of the Islamic world are going to view it.

Hopefully, this will be a wake up call to the rest of the Islamic people that they have radicals in their midst, and hopefully they will decide that ISIL (or ISIS, or whatever you wish to call them) are nothing more than thugs who wish to terrorize others.

Me personally? I hope that this blows up in their faces and energizes a lot of others of their own faith to denounce and hunt them down.

ISIL has gone too far, and hopefully, this latest atrocity shows them for the thugs and terrorists that they are. Maybe now people will see them for them for what they are and hunt them down wherever they happen to be.

I hope that this video makes people see ISIL for what they are, nothing more than murderous thugs who need to be eradicated.

I'd say the same thing for those of the Westboro Baptist Church, because they are the same kind of fanactics.

You know......this is going to be bad for ISIL, ISIS, or whatever you wish to call them.

They beheaded an American who had converted to Islam and was doing humanitarian work to try to help those caught in a war zone, and nothing was said.

Now? They've killed an Islamic who happened to be on the wrong side of those who are fighting, and they did it in a very public way. Gonna be interesting to see how those of the Islamic world are going to view it.

Hopefully, this will be a wake up call to the rest of the Islamic people that they have radicals in their midst, and hopefully they will decide that ISIL (or ISIS, or whatever you wish to call them) are nothing more than thugs who wish to terrorize others.

Me personally? I hope that this blows up in their faces and energizes a lot of others of their own faith to denounce and hunt them down.

ISIL has gone too far, and hopefully, this latest atrocity shows them for the thugs and terrorists that they are. Maybe now people will see them for them for what they are and hunt them down wherever they happen to be.

I hope that this video makes people see ISIL for what they are, nothing more than murderous thugs who need to be eradicated.

I'd say the same thing for those of the Westboro Baptist Church, because they are the same kind of fanactics.

Biker-----you are a nice guy----but naïve. This kind of stuff
brings out the MUJAHAD ----in millions of kids who were
brought up to believe that THE CALIPHATE is the greatest
goal in the universe---- it beats the VATERLAND.-------if you have a need to know-----find a fairly young mosque attending muslim and ask him how life is in a CALIPHATE.
You can cite the old time BAGHDAD-----(the one noted in
1001 Arabian nights)-----or you can also cite ANDALUSIA

Do you think it might incite even more eager young recruits to join this death cult?

Do you think it might incite even more eager young recruits to join this death cult?
<<<< yes

Wait and see.............ISIL, or ISIS, or whatever you wish to call them have overplayed their hand and made the world mad at them.

It didn't matter when it was Western types being beheaded, but killing one of their own in such a brutal way has shown them for what they are.

Especially when they lied about keeping the Jordanian pilot alive to try to get their own back.

I hope (and wish) that those of ISIL (or ISIS) are found and eradicated.

I also hope that those of the Muslim world see what radicals (like ISIS or ISIL) have done to their religion and rise up against them.

I mean................most Christians see what radicals have done to their religion and denounce them. For example, look no farther than those who claim to be Christian and have decided to be fringe fighters.

How about Westboro Baptist Church and those who kill doctors that perform abortions?

Most Christians say they don't represent their views.

Wait and see.............ISIL, or ISIS, or whatever you wish to call them have overplayed their hand and made the world mad at them.

It didn't matter when it was Western types being beheaded, but killing one of their own in such a brutal way has shown them for what they are.

Especially when they lied about keeping the Jordanian pilot alive to try to get their own back.

I hope (and wish) that those of ISIL (or ISIS) are found and eradicated.

I also hope that those of the Muslim world see what radicals (like ISIS or ISIL) have done to their religion and rise up against them.

I mean................most Christians see what radicals have done to their religion and denounce them. For example, look no farther than those who claim to be Christian and have decided to be fringe fighters.

How about Westboro Baptist Church and those who kill doctors that perform abortions?

Most Christians say they don't represent their views.

biker----not only are you naïve-----you are also a starry eyed
optimist------ISIS does not depend on Christian love for its
bread. Now brace yourself for the worst news you ever
got since you found out santa claus does not really pop down
the chimney. ---here it is----ready?------LOTS (maybe not most) OF OIL RICH PEOPLE LOVE ISIS-------and even more important---
millions of impoverished people are willing to donate their
last pennies and even their children

Forum List

Back