🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan hanged the filthy suicide whore this morning.

I'm rather amused at the outrage soaking a dude in petrol and setting him afire causes while burning people to death with WP or napalm gets no comment at all. Can't quite see the difference myself though I'm told there is one.

One thing is certain, Mindful will not explain it.
th

He follows me around like a puppy dog.
Lucky you...

Do you want him? I'll even gift wrap him for you if you'll take him off my hands.
I doubt he would like me......I smell....

Pleeze. Have him. He's a pain.

So, you think the terrorists were justified in burning him to death?
Haven't a clue. Is anyone ever justified in burning someone to death?
The Roman Catholic Inquisition thought they were.
And the Romans themselves while using Christians as human torches. Apparently it's time for the world to embrace the future, by replaying the last 2,000 years of brutal and inhumane history.

When you consider, Greg. They stole our(the allies) hardware; tanks, weapons etc. we should be claiming back our property, and prosecuting for theft.

And I still can't get my head round the entire Iraqi army running away from them.

Last edited:
When you consider, Greg. They stole our(the allies) hardware; tanks, weapons etc. we should be claiming back our property, and prosecuting for theft.

And I still can't get my head round the entire Iraqi army running away from them.

The "enemy" were embedded in the crowd....it would have meant a massacre of a lot of Iraqi nationals. They hesitated, and lost!

But I think there is a reckoning now...a pity Obama isn't giving more direct "boots on the ground". Saw a clip by the Kraut today...crushed in the lack of understanding as to why Obama is doing so little.

Greg

The "enemy" were embedded in the crowd....it would have meant a massacre of a lot of Iraqi nationals. They hesitated, and lost!

But I think there is a reckoning now...a pity Obama isn't giving more direct "boots on the ground". Saw a clip by the Kraut today...crushed in the lack of understanding as to why Obama is doing so little.

Greg

Watching some British discussion shows today. It seems we have less than anyone on the ground there.

And it looks like an inexorable slide back into another Iraq War.

Wait a second...

The important thing is that there must be fewer who can become victims of violence. To be enlisted as a warrior to exercise deadly force is actually being victims of violence and to contribute to the spread in the world, says the M-top to Expressen.

I hate it when pollies try to intellectualise and end up with bullshit!! I gather that she is saying that the so called warriors are duped into fighting for evil assholes, but what a stupid way to put it!! They are NOT duped; they are willing useful idiots as I've seen other lefty scum become to extremist Communist causes. Why? Because they want a share of the spoils!! SCUM!!

Greg

Greg

Watching some British discussion shows today. It seems we have less than anyone on the ground there.

It will be because of inaction. I don't blame Osimple directly...it is after all the enemy who filled a vacuum...but Osimp created the vacuum by being too bloody soft!!

Greg

Greg

It will be because of inaction. I don't blame Osimple directly...it is after all the enemy who filled a vacuum...but Osimp created the vacuum by being too bloody soft!!

Greg

He never had the slightest grasp of foreign policy.

Though he thought he had. And look what happened to that.

Greg

Greg

He never had the slightest grasp of foreign policy.

Though he thought he had. And look what happened to that.

Foreign Policy..Economics, Social Policy, etc etc etc...empty suit!!

Greg

Well that strikes my visit to Damascus off the list.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back