Joy for Harris as she celebrates mutilating surgeries on young girls

I remember going to my 10 year reunion and seeing a girl that was flat chested in high school but was flaunting big boobs and a low cut neckline. Needless to say she got a lot of male attention including mine. :)

I find cosmetic surgery to make breasts larger to be both dangerous and unnecessary. The ultimate act of self-loathing. Most women have to remove the ugly things because of "encapsulation" and pain. That includes both Dolly Parton and Pamela Anderson.

Even worse, the surgery interferes with your ability to nurse your children. As do "nipple rings". Young women are being sold a bill of goods on "breast enhancement". Let's start pushing expensive surgeries to make dicks bigger, and tell men that their tiny dicks are turning women off.

If there were a safe and simple surgery, comparable to breast implants, to make men's wangs larger the waiting list would be decades long for it.

If there were a safe and simple surgery, comparable to breast implants, to make men's wangs larger the waiting list would be decades long for it.
It's not the length of the dick but the thickness that the women love.

Last edited:
I usually bang the younger women and keep the vaseline handy for the older ones. :)

OIP.esWynavwKljPI96uRsfZfwHaH6

Forum List

Back