🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Juan Williams: Race and the Gun Debate

Like any black man that dares to step off the Dem Plantation/agenda, he will by summarily lynched and whipped on all the "tolerant" liberal media outlets.

What plantation? There are still Black people forced to live and work on a plantation? It's funny how white racist pigs and their Black and minority ignorant sycophants would refer to a party that has a lot more Black people in Congress than the republican party, and was responsible for getting the first Black president elected, and call it a "plantation". Would you say that the majority of Jewish people who vote Democrat are on the Democrat "concentration camp"?

What about the majority of Asians who voted Democrat, are they on the "Democrat/internment camp"? What about the Hispanics, are they on the "Democrat migrant farm"? How come you people don't hurl those insults at other minority groups with the frequency and venom that you do towards "the Blacks"? Then you pigs have the nerve to wonder why many Black people tell you and your party to go FUCK YOURSELVES YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

Tissue?

Like any black man that dares to step off the Dem Plantation/agenda, he will by summarily lynched and whipped on all the "tolerant" liberal media outlets.

What plantation? There are still Black people forced to live and work on a plantation? It's funny how white racist pigs and their Black and minority ignorant sycophants would refer to a party that has a lot more Black people in Congress than the republican party, and was responsible for getting the first Black president elected, and call it a "plantation". Would you say that the majority of Jewish people who vote Democrat are on the Democrat "concentration camp"?
What about the majority of Asians who voted Democrat, are they on the "Democrat/internment camp"? What about the Hispanics, are they on the "Democrat migrant farm"? How come you people don't hurl those insults at other minority groups with the frequency and venom that you do towards "the Blacks"?
They aren't as sensitive as you are, nor do they carry the same sense of entitlement.

Oh Pheonix they mean "plantation" in a non-offensive racially inclusive way. Why dont more blacks flock to the loving arms of the Republican party? Its baffling

LOL!!! That's a good one, I know you are being facetious but those pigs are trying to be as offensive as possible. They can trumpet the cains, the wests, and the jesse lee peterson types, but all it does it put lipstick on pigs. ;)

What about the majority of Asians who voted Democrat, are they on the "Democrat/internment camp"? What about the Hispanics, are they on the "Democrat migrant farm"? How come you people don't hurl those insults at other minority groups with the frequency and venom that you do towards "the Blacks"? Then you pigs have the nerve to wonder why many Black people tell you and your party to go FUCK YOURSELVES YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

Tissue?

I'm not crying, I don't need a tissue to laugh at certain "folks" and make accurate observations about them. :lol:

What about the majority of Asians who voted Democrat, are they on the "Democrat/internment camp"? What about the Hispanics, are they on the "Democrat migrant farm"? How come you people don't hurl those insults at other minority groups with the frequency and venom that you do towards "the Blacks"?
They aren't as sensitive as you are, nor do they carry the same sense of entitlement.

I'm not "sensitive" and you are full of shit. What "sense of entitlement" are you alleging that I "carry"? Or is the above your racist generalization about "the Blacks"?

Tissue?

I'm not crying, I don't need a tissue to laugh at certain "folks" and make accurate observations about them. :lol:

It figures. Another dishonest black liberal.

I'm sure you were laughing the whole time you were typing.:cuckoo:

Yeah, telling the truth is now called "dishonest" by white conservative bigots. I am laughing, i deal with "folks" like you everyday. Luckily people with your mindset are in the minority and fading fast. :)

I'm not "sensitive" and you are full of shit. What "sense of entitlement" are you alleging that I "carry"? Or is the above your racist generalization about "the Blacks"?
There's nothing racist about accurately generalizing that blacks are sensitive to issues regarding race and that, because of the way their race was treated, they have a sense of entitlement.

All the deaths from gun violence in Chicago over the past several years = barely a peep from the Dems or libs

27 dead white children and adults in Sandy Hook by a maniac = disarm law abiding citizens as soon as possible.

If I was a black parent in Chicago who lost a child to all the crazy gang related bullshit I would be royally pissed at the Democrats for being silent for so long on the death of black children.

Now I realize that the Democrats and liberals are just grave dancing with the Sandy Hook victims to advance a gun control agenda but I find it really racist that they felt they could only move on Sandy Hook and not on Chicago's daily deaths.

I still don't agree with the move on gun control, but I really find the contrast in reactions to the Chicago death toll and the 27 Sandy Hook deaths disturbing.

All the deaths from gun violence in Chicago over the past several years = barely a peep from the Dems or libs

27 dead white children and adults in Sandy Hook by a maniac = disarm law abiding citizens as soon as possible.

If I was a black parent in Chicago who lost a child to all the crazy gang related bullshit I would be royally pissed at the Democrats for being silent for so long on the death of black children.

Now I realize that the Democrats and liberals are just grave dancing with the Sandy Hook victims to advance a gun control agenda but I find it really racist that they felt they could only move on Sandy Hook and not on Chicago's daily deaths.

I still don't agree with the move on gun control, but I really find the contrast in reactions to the Chicago death toll and the 27 Sandy Hook deaths disturbing.
More evidence that the desire for more gun control has nothing to do with a desire for increased public safety.

There's nothing racist about accurately generalizing that blacks are sensitive to issues regarding race and that, because of the way their race was treated, they have a sense of entitlement.

The problem is that your generalization is about as "accurate" as a person stating that Whites have a sense of "white privileged" and "entitlement" because of the way they treated and oppressed other races in this country. Go tell a Jewish person who is a democrat that they are on the democrat concentration camp, shout it all over the airwaves and see how they aren't "sensitive" about that. Why do you think that the majority of them don't want to be associated with the republican conservative white people? :)

More evidence that the desire for more gun control has nothing to do with a desire for increased public safety.

Actually it's evidence that some whites (me included) are much more worried about the safety of our shiny clean kids in our suburban schools than a bunch of inner city kids who, by the luck of the draw or Grace of God, were born with much less chances for good lives.

Whoa whoa...you cant say that! Concentration camps arent something to joke about! That should be a sensitive subject.....Slavery and plantations on the other hand...meh...just black people

563484_486910018034095_987960084_n.png

Last edited:

Yeah, telling the truth is now called "dishonest" by white conservative bigots. I am laughing, i deal with "folks" like you everyday. Luckily people with your mindset are in the minority and fading fast. :)

You call white conservatives "pigs" and I'm the bigot?

At least your consistent with your dishonesty.

The problem is that your generalization is about as "accurate" as a person stating that Whites have a sense of "white privileged" and "entitlement" because of the way they treated and oppressed other races in this country.
On the contrary - generally speaking, whites do not feel any such thng, especially " because of the way they treated and oppressed other races in this country."

However, generally speaking, because of their history in this country, blacks are unquestionably sensitive about racial issues and unquestionably do posess a sense of entitlement because of it.

Glad to see you agree that such a characterization is not racist.

The problem is that your generalization is about as "accurate" as a person stating that Whites have a sense of "white privileged" and "entitlement" because of the way they treated and oppressed other races in this country.
On the contrary - generally speaking, whites do not feel any such thng, especially " because of the way they treated and oppressed other races in this country."

However, generally speaking, because of their history in this country, blacks are unquestionably sensitive about racial issues and unquestionably do posess a sense of entitlement because of it.

I see myself as a victim of big govt affirmative action designed to give less able minorities my guns.

I see myself as a victim of big govt affirmative action designed to give less able minorities my guns.
If the anti-gun loons read the 2nd amendment the way they do the rest of the constitution, there'd be an entitlement program to provide guns to those who could not afford them.

Well, I don't really see a lot of 2nd amendment anti-gun loons. Sure there are some in Hollywood, and NYC is just not like the rest of America. It's an international city that happens to have grown up in the US.

I do think there's a emerging consensus in suburbia that unregulated ownership is a threat to their kids. This is a different beast because inner cities have had that consensus for a long time. Yet, both have in common a desire for protection. But, some see protection in being unarmed. Rational? To me, it's not, but statistics can be used .....

I dunno where it's gonna go. The NRA is doing gun owners no favors, as it is really a mftring lobby group at this point. But, there's legally just NO WAY to get from Cruikshank to an outright ban. It's just impossible. I realize Heller was 5-4, but even that wasn't an outright ban. There is the belief that there's no private ownership right, but for the Court to flip now .... the Court normally wants to avoid being the lightening rod. I was flat out shocked by the Citizens United decision. Roberts has been pilloried in 99% of constitutional law classes in America over that. I'm just not stocking up. Now if I really wanted a bushmaster ..... but damn if I can't put somebody down with 10 9mm rounds, I'm in deep shit.

Forum List

Back