🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Juan Williams: Race and the Gun Debate

It figures. Another dishonest black liberal.

I'm sure you were laughing the whole time you were typing.:cuckoo:

Yeah, telling the truth is now called "dishonest" by white conservative bigots. I am laughing, i deal with "folks" like you everyday. Luckily people with your mindset are in the minority and fading fast. :)

You call white conservatives "pigs" and I'm the bigot?

At least your consistent with your dishonesty.

LOL, you like to twist and misrepresent people's statements in an amateurish manner! If you are not intentionally twisting my words, then you need to brush up on your reading comprehension.
Where did I call "white conservatives" pigs? And you want to call people dishonest? :lol:

There's nothing racist about accurately generalizing that blacks are sensitive to issues regarding race and that, because of the way their race was treated, they have a sense of entitlement.
The problem is that your generalization is about as "accurate" as a person stating that Whites have a sense of "white privileged" and "entitlement" because of the way they treated and oppressed other races in this country.
On the contrary - generally speaking, whites do not feel any such thng, especially " because of the way they treated and oppressed other races in this country."

However, generally speaking, because of their history in this country, blacks are unquestionably sensitive about racial issues and unquestionably do posess a sense of entitlement because of it.

Glad to see you agree that such a characterization is not racist.
I do think that your inaccurate generalization and characterization is racist.

The problem is that your generalization is about as "accurate" as a person stating that Whites have a sense of "white privileged" and "entitlement" because of the way they treated and oppressed other races in this country.
On the contrary - generally speaking, whites do not feel any such thng, especially " because of the way they treated and oppressed other races in this country."

However, generally speaking, because of their history in this country, blacks are unquestionably sensitive about racial issues and unquestionably do posess a sense of entitlement because of it.

Yeah, I ain't no liberal, but I don't see how blacks can be unaffected by racism. I think a lot of blacks are racist themselves, but that's another story. And, yes some think there's some entitlement owed to them by a hostile society. But,l there are some whites getting bogus disabilty too.

Still, one cannot honestly deny the Sandy Hook story got a bit more MSM play than everyday Chitown. But Juan Williams and Fox don't really cover that much, either.

Yeah, I ain't no liberal, but I don't see how blacks can be unaffected by racism. I think a lot of blacks are racist themselves, but that's another story. And, yes some think there's some entitlement owed to them by a hostile society. But,l there are some whites getting bogus disabilty too.

Still, one cannot honestly deny the Sandy Hook story got a bit more MSM play than everyday Chitown. But Juan Williams and Fox don't really cover that much, either.

Thanks for your intelligent and fair answer. Sandy Hook was a one time big massacre while the problem in Chicago has been an ongoing problem so people tend to get desensitized to it.

You do?
-Define racism
-Show how my generalization fits that definition.

Yeah, I don't think it's deniable that the push for magazine capacity limits is driven by a mostly white suburban electorate that fears mass killings by crazy people.

However, gun checks are rationally aimed not just at crazies but straw purchases, and gun control folks are tending to push for more straw purchase enforcement.

How are you going to identify that a gun purchase is a straw purchase unless the gun is used in the commission of a crime and retrieved afterwards? There are a lot of existing guns out there that are not registered that can be resold without anyone knowing about it but the seller and the buyer.

You do?
-Define racism

Maybe "racist' isn't the exact correct term, but i do find your statement in question to be a bunch of ignorant hogwash based on your own ignorant prejudice regarding Black people. Thus when one looks up the term "racist", they can come up with this definition:
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

:)

If white kids were dying in those numbers they would have a Josh's law in place like yesterday.

You do?
-Define racism
Maybe "racist' isn't the exact correct term...
So, you DO agree that my statements are -not- racist.
Thank you.

Maybe your mouse isn't working correctly, but you truncated my post in order to fit your assertion. Here's my post again:

"Maybe "racist' isn't the exact correct term, but i do find your statement in question to be a bunch of ignorant hogwash based on your own ignorant prejudice regarding Black people. Thus when one looks up the term "racist", they can come up with this definition:
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Thanks for the laugh!

If white kids were dying in those numbers they would have a Josh's law in place like yesterday.

you certainly have a talent for seeing racism where none exists

irony.jpg

Maybe "racist' isn't the exact correct term...
So, you DO agree that my statements are -not- racist.
Thank you.
Maybe your mouse isn't working correctly, but you truncated my post in order to fit your assertion
You said
Maybe "racist' isn't the exact correct term
Since you belive that "racist" is the incorrect term, you must then agree that the generalization is, indeed, not racist because, as you admit, it does not fit the definition of the term.
:dunno:

The fact that you then try to make up a definition of "racism" to fit what I said speaks volumes - I thank you for illustrating in very clear terms that I need not waste any more time on you.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think it's deniable that the push for magazine capacity limits is driven by a mostly white suburban electorate that fears mass killings by crazy people.

However, gun checks are rationally aimed not just at crazies but straw purchases, and gun control folks are tending to push for more straw purchase enforcement.

I don't buy that at all.

It's just the anti-gun far Left AGAIN using a tragedy to try to disarm mainstream America.

Obamacare was the foundation for the new Social Justice/Nanny State/Govt-centric America, and disarming the population is the second step.

I realize you're a victim tap, but the reality is no one wants your gun, aside from the common burglar. And I realize the "news outlets" you frequent don't cover it, but there have been african americans commenting that the magazine limit/assault weapon folks don't seem to concerned with the vast maj of gun homocides.

:clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back