Judge Approves Trump's 'Special Master' Request

The same de-bunked arguments.

What law did they prosecute Hillary under for having tens of thousands of classified (not de-classified) documents in her home?
Hillary is not under investigation... Trump's had 4 years to do that and they knew they had nothing...

Nice try.... Even if Hillary is guilty as hell, which she is not, it doesn't absolve Trump of any crimes...

1662425054849.png

Amen!

A nothingburger Trump will make out to be a victory of consequence. The Following will take the bait.

It's only significance is to delay the government's investigation which means Trump has more time to fleece the minions for money to pay his attorney fees.
So let me get this straight.Trump is according to Yuz,and yer ill gotten
Ilk,back in his Fleecing mode
I guess that explains why he purposedly gave his Presidential salary
to a named charity each fiscal calendar year.
It's the current Potus who is a Fleecer-in-Chief.It's all
there in the form of son Hunter.And younger brother, James.
It's been reported and documented.By Real Journalist like
Peter Schweizer of Breitbart and New York Posts Miranda Devine.
Who just in the last week wrote a sparkling column describing The
Bidens.She was the original writer who dug deep into the Hunter Biden
Laptop controversy.Her and former Daily Caller journalist Tucker Carlson.

All we need is till November, then we can investigate what you loons have been up too.
Good luck with that. After years of investigating Hillary, and batting zero, we can't wait for another shit show.

Hillary is not under investigation... Trump's had 4 years to do that and they knew they had nothing...

Nice try.... Even if Hillary is guilty as hell, which she is not, it doesn't absolve Trump of any crimes...
So then she did not bleach bit thousands of documents that she was
supposed to hand over to the F.B.I.
Hillary is guilty of Lying all over tarnation about the Benghazi Attack.
Even to the parents of those who died { Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods
et al. } when their bodies came back stateside for proper burial.

So let me get this straight.Trump is according to Yuz,and yer ill gotten
Ilk,back in his Fleecing mode
I guess that explains why he purposedly gave his Presidential salary
to a named charity each fiscal calendar year.
It's the current Potus who is a Fleecer-in-Chief.It's all
there in the form of son Hunter.And younger brother, James.
It's been reported and documented.By Real Journalist like
Peter Schweizer of Breitbart and New York Posts Miranda Devine.
Who just in the last week wrote a sparkling column describing The
Bidens.She was the original writer who dug deep into the Hunter Biden
Laptop controversy.Her and former Daily Caller journalist Tucker Carlson.
Before or after he used the office to steal millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children? Or those Billion dollar deals he struck with the Saudis? LOL! And you want to talk about his salary? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Say it ain't so.

To prove your stupidity.https://www.c-span.org/video/?522469-1/president-trump-holds-rally-wilkes-barre-pennsylvania&live Are you in this crowd of stupid looking people?
Right now Pally Joe Biden couldn't look any more stupid if
he took night classes on the subject.How to look stupid at
night when the lights are dimmed.

To prove your stupidity.https://www.c-span.org/video/?522469-1/president-trump-holds-rally-wilkes-barre-pennsylvania&live Are you in this crowd of stupid looking people?

Me? Why would I be there?

So then she did not bleach bit thousands of documents that she was
supposed to hand over to the F.B.I.
Hillary is guilty of Lying all over tarnation about the Benghazi Attack.
Even to the parents of those who died { Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods
et al. } when their bodies came back stateside for proper burial.
What a stupid argument. Four years of Benghazi, just to find out from McCarthy that the investigation into her was a hit job.

Right now Pally Joe Biden couldn't look any more stupid if
he took night classes on the subject.How to look stupid at
night when the lights are dimmed.
Got an educated argument to go with that? Joe told me your shoes are ugly too.

Before or after he used the office to steal millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children? Or those Billion dollar deals he struck with the Saudis? LOL! And you want to talk about his salary? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Say it ain't so.
Name that Charity and the dates of operation ... Ya lying schmuck.

All we need is till November, then we can investigate what you loons have been up too.
Yes, the hearings will start about mid-January.

They won't learn much of anything from the government, because the DNC/DOJ/FBI will stonewall. But I'm sure there will be plenty of whistleblowers. I hope Democrats on here will remember the Schiff doctrine: The whistleblowers identity can only be known to the majority party, and whatever the majority party says the whistle blower said cannot be questioned. And non-whistle blower witnesses can only be asked questions approved by the majority, because the minority might be trying to out the whistle blower. Even if the current witness doesn't know who the whistle blower is.

When Trump returns triumphantly to the WH is 2026, we can get real answers. Or at least Garland, Wray, et al, will have to plead the fifth instead of "ongoing investigations."

Forum List

Back