🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Bans Use Of “Illegal” and “Aliens”

Skydancer -- in both references where 'avoid' was advised, the word that was being 'avoided' is ILLEGAL. Do you seriously not get this? This is all a bunch of leftist bullshit to reword the truth. If you change what you call illegal aliens then you reduce their being here as 'no big deal'. Newsflash -- it's a helluva big deal.

These people have zero rights in this country. None. They have no rights as to what term they are called. Undocumented vs. illegal. Illegal is self-explanitory -- NOT LEGAL. What's undocumented? Hmmm, maybe illegal but hey, maybe they just forgot to get their paperwork in order before crossing the border, maybe they just forgot to mail something in, maybe this, maybe that. Give it a rest. This is just one more far-left- illegal-alien-hugging load of crap.

Do you know the difference between a noun and an adjective? Do you understand that 40% of the undocumented immigrants are people who entered the US legally?

The OP is about a decision made by an Arizona Supreme Court Justice. I also included an appeal made by Hispanic Journalist requesting that media adjust the terminology--this is a separate but related appeal to the OP.

Of course Chavez wasn't a democratic politician. He was FAR to the left of any elected democrat in this country, even Kucinich. You asked which Democrats might be opposed to illegal immigration, or at least, that was my understanding of your comment. And, my point is that MANY have opposed it, historically, and they are correct in doing so.

Currently, the Democratic party has sold out to the cheap labor philosophy that serves only one group in America: multinational corporations. It certainly doesn't benefit the underclass in America. Hence, my opposition to illegal immigration, as someone who has worked professionally with unskilled inner city youths for the past 19 years.
No, you misunderstood me. I acknowledged that many Democratic politicians are for tightening the border and sending people home that don't have a right to be here. I was just pointing out that Democratic politicians don't normally use xenophobic terminology. On this issue, anyway.

True enough. But I would be amazed to hear a Democratic politician giving speeches against illegal aliens. Certainly many of them are for tightening the borders and sending home those that aren't citizens. But their terminology is a lot less reactionary.

Exactly. The use of reactionary terminology is a political tool. That's the reason we are arguing about words. Words are weapons in a propaganda war.

I

As far as I know, Bullhead City is as it always is: small, boring, dusty, and....

AND...more "felon" Americans reside in Bullhead City, Arizona than any city in the USA. "Felon" Americans? How is that for an adjective...or better yet, Felon Arizonians. Or use it as a noun...Felons, when just referring to Arizonians...see how that works? I guess being an Arizonian yourself, you have stake in their cause...

No, you misunderstood me. I acknowledged that many Democratic politicians are for tightening the border and sending people home that don't have a right to be here. I was just pointing out that Democratic politicians don't normally use xenophobic terminology. On this issue, anyway.

They have. They've just been either cowed or purchased into p.c. submission, without realizing that they've sold America's poor down the river for a bunch of non-citizens who can't even get them into office. I'll tell you what. You want to hear xenophobic terminology? Spend some time in the inner city with American blacks and ask them about the impact of illegal immigration on their lives. Cesar Chavez understood that illegal immigration was undermining the legitimate economic and political gains being made by Chicanos. And, he was right. This isn't xenophobia, it's fact.

Last edited:
Of course, that mus be it.:cuckoo:

What else do you think it is, Ravi? They're so anxious to cater to the Latino vote that they've essentially written off the black lower class. Who else are the blacks going to vote for anyway? Illegal immigration, while it harms all of us, harms the poor in America the most. And, of the poor, it has the harshest impact on Americans of color.

Is it xenophobia to suggest that these criminals (illegal immigrants) be called what they are?

What else do you think it is, Ravi? They're so anxious to cater to the Latino vote that they've essentially written off the black lower class. Who else are the blacks going to vote for anyway? Illegal immigration, while it harms all of us, harms the poor in America the most. And, of the poor, it has the harshest impact on Americans of color.

Is it xenophobia to suggest that these criminals (illegal immigrants) be called what they are?

na--it's just another word of hate the liberals use.

Immigrants residing illegally in the USA?

If you can prove that is true I'll agree with you. But it isn't true, at least it is nothing more than a theory. Poor people have a lot of problems, but being out-competed for low wage, dead end jobs isn't one of them.

The question here, is do you know why the judge in Arizona ruled in favor of "labeling" illegal immigrants...this term?

No, there is no question. It's a hispanic judge who is legislating from the bench who is sympathetic to illegal aliens. He should be removed.

If you can prove that is true I'll agree with you. But it isn't true, at least it is nothing more than a theory. Poor people have a lot of problems, but being out-competed for low wage, dead end jobs isn't one of them.

Fisheries in South Carolina have closed because they can't fill the jobs necessary for daily operations. There is too much red tape to use foriegn workers...

Do you know the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL?
I do.

Skinheads don't. John Tanton started most anti-immigration groups.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpiq1nAK4a0[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back