Judge blocking Trump border defense is TREASON

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bush appointee attempting to stop Trump from securing borders
Judge Blocking Trump Border Defense Is Treason

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And I really won't care about your snarky ass comments because if anybody knows our laws and constitution it is this guy. He has informed lawyers etc who know what is a criminal act etc..........

Don't like it well too bad.

e83.jpg

• Banned
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

It's not the President's job to interrupt the Constitution...

The President is the head of just ONE of the branches of government, he isn't a king or dictator. His Executive Orders are NOT the end all be all. No one in the United States is above the law.

Our biggest problem isn't what our enemies are doing. It's what the Left in our country is doing. Motor on, Mr. President.

Lewdog, that is cute: "interrupt".

Trump has no power to interpret the Constitution.

Jefferson tried that Marshall slammed down his throat.

Our biggest problem isn't what our enemies are doing. It's what the Left in our country is doing. Motor on, Mr. President.
Pence is building his case for becoming President and putting Trump somewhere safe where he can't hurt himself . . . or others.

Pence is building his case for becoming President and putting Trump somewhere safe where he can't hurt himself . . . or others.
LOL More correctly put, the orange clown is doing that for them.

And I really won't care about your snarky ass comments because if anybody knows our laws and constitution it is this guy. He has informed lawyers etc who know what is a criminal act etc..........

That judge is upholding the Constitution. And this will play out in court. Should the clown try to power his way through this, he will provoke a Constitutional Crisis. And may well result in his impeachment or the use of the 25th Amendment.

In a fascist country, that judge would definitely be charged with treason. America is marching towards fascism, but it is probably not at the point where this judge could be dragged out of his house in the middle of the night and made to disappear.

No...it's how the 3rd branch works in this country.

Isn't this judge a real winner LMAO

View attachment 110735

Wow. Is this photoshopped? Gotta be.

Isn't this judge a real winner LMAO

View attachment 110735

Wow. Is this photoshopped? Gotta be.

I believe it's not photoshopped, I saw some article about it else where , but I thought that it was too when I first saw it.

Forum List

Back