Judge Blocks Oklahoma’s Ban on Using Shariah Law in Court

I utilize the Constitution to help further the rights and issues of Muslim American.

Which is what every other group does; even the radical homo's you so admire.

You act like Muslim American should be extra thankful for Constitutional protections.

But all you are really doing is showing your racism and prejudice towards muslims and Islam.

I do not admire the homos or you or myself. Are you dense?
I want you to utilize the Constitution to fight for your rights as I clearly stated. I favor the fact that it protects your rights. Can you read and think for yourself?
But, as I clearly stated earlier but you are too dense to admit, I FIGHT FOR YOUR rights also. Your race card is a just like you, a JOKE.
Being American I am entrusted to fight for the rights of everyone.

Even your dumb ass.

The difference is that YOU are unwilling to reciprocate.
Accordingly, you are the worst kind of hypocrit.
Give it up man. I am making you look very stupid here and it has nothing to do with racism and prejudice.
I am neither. I have nothing against Muslims and believe it is wrong to discriminate against them in any way.
I am a true patriot of freedom. You aren't. You have admitted it.
You are bigoted and prejudiced as you have admitted it here 109 times.
Religion, NOT freedom and liberty is YOU.

Being American I am entrusted to fight for the rights of everyone.

The difference is that YOU are unwilling to reciprocate.
Correct.

I am Not going to fight for the rights of homos.

I am Not going to fight for the rights of people who want to legalize marijuana.

I am Not going to fight for the rights of women who want abortions.

I am Not going to fight for the rights of illegal aliens.

Why?

Because I don't believe in their cause or agenda. :cool:

Who don't post death camps as an avatar? Who don't call the Shoah on a sig?
For the last time:

#1) What the Nazis did was wrong and should have never have happened they way it did.

#2) The so called Holocaust (Shoah) has just become a big business for the Zionists who prey in on sympathy of gullible people for money.

For the last time:

#1) What the Nazis did was wrong and should have never have happened they way it did.

#2) The so called Holocaust (Shoah) has just become a big business for the Zionists who prey in on sympathy of gullible people for money.

#1. How should it have happened then.

#2. So called? Please explain.

For the last time:

#1) Can't say; I wasn't there.

#2) Already did on a previous thread with you.

Last edited:
For the last time:

#1) Can't say; I wasn't there.

#2) Already did on a previous thread with you.

You say it should not have happened the way it did, but you will not say how it should have happened because that would toss your moderate "appearance" out the window.

You seem to be able to speak your views, but not support them?

OK :eusa_whistle:

Basically, what I understand from Ropey and Gadawg73.

Is that if I agree with them on an issue; then I am a "moderate".

But if I express a different opinion; then I some kind of "radical".

Sunni, you are an AMERICAN.
And I will not sit by and allow others to attempt to take any of your rights away because you are a Muslim.
Or whatever.
Count on it.

Basically, what I understand from Ropey and Gadawg73.

Is that if I agree with them on an issue; then I am a "moderate".

But if I express a different opinion; then I some kind of "radical".

I am not concerned about your opinions. I respect all of them, especially ones that differ from mine.
What actions you propose our government to do is what is wrong.
You do not want actions by our government that affect you as different than other Americans and I support that.
You can have any opinion that you want but it is wrong to seek the protection from government for your beliefs and life that you live and then on the other hand seek to deny those same basic rights to others.
That is unAmerican.
And to date you have offered nothing to dispute that.

You can have any opinion that you want but it is wrong to seek the protection from government for your beliefs and life that you live and then on the other hand seek to deny those same basic rights to others.

That is unAmerican.

And to date you have offered nothing to dispute that.

I note that he thanked you for the support on being American and skipped the other...

Regarding the Shoah:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159403477X?ie=UTF8&tag=michajtottesm-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=159403477X"]Giulio Meotti is the author of A New Shoah: The Untold Story of Israel’s Victims of Terrorism. He lives in Tuscany.[/ame]

MJT: Let’s talk about your title. Some potential readers might think comparing Israel’s victims of terrorism to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust is a bit much, not least because the scale is so different in size. I thought so myself at first, though that feeling went away by about page 8 or 9. Perhaps you could say something about it for those who haven’t read to page 8 or 9.

Giulio Meotti: First of all let me say that I will never accept lessons about the use of the word Shoah by those who are undermining the Jewish state every day with their rhetoric. In Europe the memory of the Holocaust has become a perfect stage for the bashers of Israel. There is a direct connection between the Nazi ideology and the Islamist agenda–I am thinking of the mufti of Jerusalem, Mohammad Amin al-Husseini, who fought with Hitler against the Jews, and also the genocidal Hamas charter. The Holocaust survivors killed in Israel by suicide bombings, rockets, and terror shootings are the living proof of this terrible link.

With this title I wanted to address something the chattering classes refuse to recognize: that the monstrous morality of Antisemitism continues as an immortal beast behind the politically correct mask of anti-Zionism. A distorted notion of remembering and history separates the Holocaust–a pure symbol of evil–from Israel’s sixty year struggle for survival under war and terrorism. There is also the question of living under the pre-nuclear threat from Iran. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad denies the truth of the Shoah in order to weaken Israel’s existence and to prepare the world for a new massacre by Hezbollah, Hamas, and possibly even a nuclear attack. The question of the Shoah, and that Jewish identity is again under massive attack, defines the world after the 9/11 attacks.

Click

Zionist answer's to any question they don't like.

#1) your anti-semitic

#2) see #1

Zionist answer's to any question they don't like.

#1) your anti-semitic

#2) see #1

Not at all Sunni Man. But when you pretend moderation on some fronts and the height of extremism in so many other fronts it is clearly incongruous.

You called for the worlds homosexuals to be locked up and permanently cured of their "vile affection."

A cure is a solution. So, you have a permanent solution for the worlds homosexuals that is like Nejads. No homos here...

Ridding the world of homosexuality is murder of many millions of people Sunni.

But you are moderate and when called to task for your views, you blame it on the Jews.

OK...:eusa_whistle:

Anybody notice the parallels here? Sunni man and the ground zero imam both play as if they are some kind of tolerate moderate muslims, but if you look into them a little further you see what they truly believe, they are in no way moderate, they are radicals, wolfs in sheep’s clothing, It's up to people like us to smoke the bastards out.

Sunni Man said:
That avatar was put up to highlight the terrible conditions some people had to suffer as guests of the Nazis during WWII.

Upwards of several hundred thousand, Jews, Gypsies, and other undesirables were forced to live in substandard confinement.

This was wrong and should never have happened.

And it is wrong for you to insinuated that I would somehow condone or endorse what the Nazis did to these people

Condone? Why are you so put off if all they did was that?

What did they do? Force them to live in substandard confinement? That's all?

Yeah, ok... :cuckoo:

You are transparently clear, to others if not to yourself. The extremist comes out in many forms, this is just one of them.

Anybody notice the parallels here? Sunni man and the ground zero imam both play as if they are some kind of tolerate moderate muslims,
I never claimed to be tolerant.

But yes, I am very moderate and work towards peace and understanding within American society. :cool:

Anybody notice the parallels here? Sunni man and the ground zero imam both play as if they are some kind of tolerate moderate muslims,

But yes, I am very moderate and work towards peace and understanding within American society. :cool:

Fraud...You've been exposed now. Nobody's buying that crap any more.

Fraud...You've been exposed now. Nobody's buying that crap any more.
LOL. just because you say so; doesn't make it true. :lol: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back