Judge Cannon has blown it.

Not if she gets kicked off the case...

This is a pretty open shut case at this stage...

A new judge will set a trail date and bang it is done...
Trump Defence team wouldn't get any more delays.

A smarter judge could have slow walked (if they wished) this far better... Cannon is really inexperienced.

If Cannon was smart, she would get a top class legal expert (which she could get easily), she would have found some point of law and run it up the ladder..

Personally, I think Smith knew this was screwed timewise as soon as she was appointed... She has slow walked this now for 9 months.. 7 months more to go...
This DIRT-BAG Smith thinks he can appeal the case that didn't even START yet........HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
:auiqs.jpg:

But the southern district, has several Courts encompassed in the Southern District from Miami to above Ft. Pierce....
No, Fort Pierce has the northern most federal court, in the southern district.
That district, is where the crime took place.

It changes to the middle district at the Brevard County line.
it isn't just 1 court in Miami, it's several courts in different regions of the Southern district?
Yes, but Trump didn't appoint the judges assigned to them.

Trump picked Aileen Cannon as a judge for a district court in Florida that covers Mara Lago,

And swore her in on Jan 20th 2021, the last day President Trump was in office.

I believe the court she serves in her district has ONLY ONE JUDGE, and no other judge, so Trump would be guaranteed to get her if anyone brought any criminal case against him to the district near Mara Lago.

Trump was charged in a Miami court, but he requested it be moved to her court, knowing it was going to be her, as his judge.... There is definitely some funny business going on with her....

And no funny business going on in Trump’s NYC trial? We all told you libs that having activists judges is dangerous. Liberal judges willing to rule against high profile defendants based solely on politics are dime a dozen. I find it quite ironic that Democrats are complaining about a partisan judge.

Most of you on the right probably haven't figured this out, judging from some of your comments which clearly indicate you do not understand the forces that are in play, i.e.,, what the actual dynamics are, (it's way in Smith's favor, FYI) because they right wing echo chamber isn't telling you, but Judge Cannon fucked up on the law, royally. Jack will file a motion in limine, and if she ignores it, he'll have grounds for a petition for writ of mandamus, and he'll either get the 11th circuit to straighten her out on the law (which she has turned on it's head), or get her ass off the case. She's bitten off far more than she can chew.

Let's see if I'm right. We'll know in a day or two. One thing is certain, Jack's not going to let the last 2 page order where she wrote 'unprecedented and unjust', he's not going to let that slide.

This is really an interesting case, particularly because we have an extremely wet behind the ears judge handling a case who is in way way way over her head. But, that's the system, whoever is next on the rotation, regardless of experience matching, is the one assigned, and she got it. Clearly, the system is ripe for reform.
You have a link to that two page order? I'd like to see how right you and Jack Smith are.

a mandamus writ should be easy, but watch. should be good to put this one (the most important for national security) in to 2025 or infinity.

of course cannon should be removed, impeached., disbarred for cheating the american people in a case like this.

the joke may be on her in the end. trump47 won't need her anymore and has a record of renenge on promises.
They just relegate her to the worst cases. Glorified traffic court...

She would complain but they will say, you fucked up

There is a rota system and I think there was three in this district on the rota (retirees and illness brought it down)..

They knew by getting there they would get her or have a very high chance of getting her..

They just relegate her to the worst cases. Glorified traffic court...

She would complain but they will say, you fucked up
Well, I guess you guys drew a f*ed up hand then didn’t you? She’s going to ram this down your throats, and there is little to nothing you can do about it…I guess Smith will get another loss notch in his worthless career belt….lol

Here's some good news in that case:

Smith wrote in a filing on April 2 that if a jury was sworn in and Cannon then ruled that Trump should be acquitted because he had a legal right to retain the documents, then prosecutors would not be permitted to appeal—as the federal double jeopardy rule means a defendant cannot be tried for the same crime twice.

Great. Why should a prosecutor be allowed to "appeal" a jury's not guilty verdict?

Get over yourself, you didn't prove your case.

Most of you on the right probably haven't figured this out, judging from some of your comments which clearly indicate you do not understand the forces that are in play, i.e.,, what the actual dynamics are, (it's way in Smith's favor, FYI) because they right wing echo chamber isn't telling you, but Judge Cannon fucked up on the law, royally. Jack will file a motion in limine, and if she ignores it, he'll have grounds for a petition for writ of mandamus, and he'll either get the 11th circuit to straighten her out on the law (which she has turned on it's head), or get her ass off the case. She's bitten off far more than she can chew.

Let's see if I'm right. We'll know in a day or two. One thing is certain, Jack's not going to let the last 2 page order where she wrote 'unprecedented and unjust', he's not going to let that slide.

This is really an interesting case, particularly because we have an extremely wet behind the ears judge handling a case who is in way way way over her head. But, that's the system, whoever is next on the rotation, regardless of experience matching, is the one assigned, and she got it. Clearly, the system is ripe for reform.
What is he gonna get a writ from the circuit ordering her to do?

This DIRT-BAG Smith thinks he can appeal the case that didn't even START yet........HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
:auiqs.jpg:

It's not an appeal of the case, it's called motion in limine, Latin meaning "at the threshold". It's an appeal of a specific aspect of the case. Such motions are pretrial or outside the presence of the jury.

And yes, a bad application of the law CAN be appealed pretrial in what is known as an interlocutory appeal where the party appealing will normally ask the appellate court to instruct the trial court Judge to correct an error in application of the law.

WW

It's not an appeal of the case, it's called motion in limine, latin meaning "at the threshold". Such motions are pretrial or outside the presence of the jury.

And yes, a bad application of the law CAN be appealed pretrial in what is known as an interlocutory appeal where the party appealing will normally ask the appellate court to instruct the trial court Judge to correct an error in application of the law.

WW
Just to mention, there is no jury seated yet in any of the "Convict Trump Before the Election" cases.

It is April 5th, only months until the November 5th election day. I said long ago, that Trump's strategy would be to delay the prosecutors's presentation of the "cases" until after the election, why the prosecutors would want the testimony against Trump to start before the election and not end until after it, so as not to give Trump a chance to defend himself prior to the election.

Some of the cases are collapsing under the weight of the prosecutors' malfeasance, but I'd bet that at least one of them will start before the election.

It will be popcorn time!

And no funny business going on in Trump’s NYC trial? We all told you libs that having activists judges is dangerous. Liberal judges willing to rule against high profile defendants based solely on politics are dime a dozen. I find it quite ironic that Democrats are complaining about a partisan judge.
Your opinion about the judges ruling is based solely on politics.

It's not an appeal of the case, it's called motion in limine, Latin meaning "at the threshold". It's an appeal of a specific aspect of the case. Such motions are pretrial or outside the presence of the jury.

WW
And here come the pretzels. 🥨 🥨🥨

Forum List

Back