Judge Cannon weighs dismissal of Trump classified documents case

a link to the obama website did not disprove what I stated nor show what you claim, nice try at dismissing the facts, though, but I will not let you get away with it.

Links provided were to the Obama Library AND the National Archives AND the Presidential Records Act of 1978.

I presented facts, you have attempted to dismiss them.

WW

Links provided were to the Obama Library AND the National Archives AND the Presidential Records Act of 1978.

I presented facts, you have attempted to dismiss them.

WW
The Obama website written after Trump is accused, and written to cover Obama's ass, is hardly, "fact". We can call it fiction on fact and very incomplete.

Links, links prove you dont know shit about what you are talking about, otherwise you would at least be able to paraphrase a response.

Links to the Presidential Records act shows you did a google search and a cut/paste of the link. Where is the quote and your comment of the quote of the law?

Declaring a google search proves you right is the weakest argument made and proves you have no understanding in that tiny skull of yours.

The Obama website written after Trump is accused, and written to cover Obama's ass, is hardly, "fact". We can call it fiction on fact and very incomplete.

Links, links prove you dont know shit about what you are talking about, otherwise you would at least be able to paraphrase a response.

Links to the Presidential Records act shows you did a google search and a cut/paste of the link. Where is the quote and your comment of the quote of the law?

Declaring a google search proves you right is the weakest argument made and proves you have no understanding in that tiny skull of yours.

The law is very clear. For reasonable persons, when the law says that Presidential Records are US Government Property and that at the end of a their time in Office they are required to turn over documents to the NARA should obvious.

WW

Documents with classified markings, ARE the classified documents....

there is no difference.
There’s a big difference. When the sole declassification and classification authority declassifies a document, it is no longer classified, get it? Doesn’t matter what the markings say at that point.

Yes? A couple.

My daughter is a prosecutor and have sat in a couple of times.

WW
Not been to a trial, been to trial. Scumbag Comrade Smith is literally trying to put the President in prison for the rest of this life. Trump's team is not going to give the asshole shit until the last possible minute

Courts and Democrats are wrong all the time, look at all the Democrat Jim Crow laws that got thrown out. Look at all the people wrongly accused of murder that have been released after decades in prison.
Correct. Everybody is wrong all the time. And Trump will have the opportunity to make his case. But there is stark difference between what’s happening in”Tr
Okay, state the claims, and show the evidence that backs up each claim.

There are only seven charges, correct? And you obviously what those charges are and which evidence supports each charge, so give us seven posts, addressing each charge.

Slade will not and can not present each charge, and the evidence to support it. We might get a link to the indictment, but that link will not explain what the charge is and show the evidence supporting each individual charge.

Go ahead Slade, prove you are right.

I will even help, here is the first accusation,

18 U.S.C. § 793​

take it from here, slade, you are pontificating as if you know, so show us, do it without links, just off the top of your head, because we all know you would not simply express an opinion out of ignorance.
Are you asking me to lay out the prosecutions case and all their evidence prior to the trial? Are you nuts?

Are you asking me to lay out the prosecutions case and all their evidence prior to the trial? Are you nuts?
Claims made in court backed up by evidence. Unlike the shit you blow hards spout out
Claims made, those would be the charges, state the specific charge, and I did start with an example for you to follow, did you miss that post?

I stated this charge

18 U.S.C. § 793​

Am I nuts? You claimed the charges are backed up by evidence, so you must know what that evidence is, unless you are naive and assume.

So what is the evidence that Trump violated this law? What are the other 6 laws and what is the evidence to support each charge.

Claims made, those would be the charges, state the specific charge, and I did start with an example for you to follow, did you miss that post?

I stated this charge

18 U.S.C. § 793​

Am I nuts? You claimed the charges are backed up by evidence, so you must know what that evidence is, unless you are naive and assume.

So what is the evidence that Trump violated this law? What are the other 6 laws and what is the evidence to support each charge.
Yes you are nuts.

I made the point that the charges against Trump are being taken to court. In court the law is applied and evidence is presented and a defense is made. Take that versus the hot air BS claims being made against the Biden crime family and “stolen election” propaganda that live in the wingnut media circles and aren’t even trying to sniff a court room. It’s pathetic.

The charges against Trump will be tested and challenged in court during the trial. We will all be able to decided what’s what when that happens.

Seymour Flops
You ignore the fact the Biden cooperated in the return of docs. Trump didn’t. That’s the major difference here and why Trump is being indicted

You and all leftards ignore the fact Screaming *Joe had no authority remove any documents from the SCIF and certainly no authority to store them unsecured at six different locations. Both are crimes.

Seymour Flops

You and all leftards ignore the fact Screaming *Joe had no authority remove any documents from the SCIF and certainly no authority to store them unsecured at six different locations. Both are crimes.
The VP has the same security clearances for classified material as the P.

I haven't really been following this whole thing. Because I just don't care.

But from I understand, Tater took documents when he was a Senator.

Last edited:
There’s a big difference. When the sole declassification and classification authority declassifies a document, it is no longer classified, get it? Doesn’t matter what the markings say at that point.
What do you mean by “sole declassification authority”?

There is also a process for declassifying documents that includes changing the markings.

Forum List

Back