Judge Cannon weighs dismissal of Trump classified documents case

What amazes me in this, is how none of the Trumpers seem to care about the national security implications of all this.
The prosecutors and the media have not been focusing on the national security implications. Just "he broke the law! read the indictment! Hurry up and have the trial before November!"

How secure were the documents with classified markings at Mar-a-Lago, say compared to the definitely classified documents in Biden's garage, or the definitely classified documents on H. Clinton's personal email server (that the FBI said was less secure than gmail?)?

Yes you are nuts.

I made the point that the charges against Trump are being taken to court. In court the law is applied and evidence is presented and a defense is made. Take that versus the hot air BS claims being made against the Biden crime family and “stolen election” propaganda that live in the wingnut media circles and aren’t even trying to sniff a court room. It’s pathetic.

The charges against Trump will be tested and challenged in court during the trial. We will all be able to decided what’s what when that happens.
Yes, you stated Trump was charged, as if you know what the charges are, I asked for you to tell us the charges which you are refusing to do.

You made the claim that crimes were committed, charged and that there is evidence, now you refuse to touch your statement. Why? Because you dont know what you are talking about or to actually show the charges and what you claim is evidence shows that the whole case is bullshit!

You made an accusation now you refuse to provide any details, that is pure bullshit.

BS claims made against Biden? You mean the Democrat IRS agents that saw felony tax laws broken by the Bidens? Those are not bullshit claims by Republicans, those are charges made by Democrats working for the IRS.

The IRS is completely Democrat, why would charges by Democrats against Democrats be described as Republican charges?

Democrats find evidence of crimes by Biden and his family, and you claim they are BS from wingnuts?

gee, how come you get everything wrong or ignore your comments if you are right?

Biden is guilty, as accused by democrats

What do you mean by “sole declassification authority”?

There is also a process for declassifying documents that includes changing the markings.
That's the president of the United States, who is also the sole authority to set any processes for declassifying documents.

The court ruled on this a long time ago. The whole idea of classified documents is an executive branch function.

What do you mean by “sole declassification authority”?

There is also a process for declassifying documents that includes changing the markings.
How about a link to that law showing it applies to the executive branch, the president.

How about a link to that law showing it applies to the executive branch, the president.
What law are you talking about and how is that relevant since there is no record of those documents being declassified anyway.

That's the president of the United States, who is also the sole authority to set any processes for declassifying documents.

The court ruled on this a long time ago. The whole idea of classified documents is an executive branch function.
Actually, that is not entirely true. The VP has the same authority, and the initiating agency can declassify or classify material.

What process are you speaking of, how about a link to exactly what you are talking about, it is either a rule, regulation, or law.

Show us what you are talking about, I want to see that you are not just expressing your opinion.

What is the process you have proclaimed, you know about. Rules, Regulations, Laws, Procedure, exactly, what are talking about.

Does that make it a bit clearer?

What process are you speaking of, how about a link to exactly what you are talking about, it is either a rule, regulation, or law.
There is an entire ream of bureaucratic regulations concerning this, what level of detail are demanding?

Show us what you are talking about, I want to see that you are not just expressing your opinion.

What is the process you have proclaimed, you know about. Rules, Regulations, Laws, Procedure, exactly, what are talking about.

Does that make it a bit clearer?
No. It sounds more like an attempt to divert.

Seymour Flops

You and all leftards ignore the fact Screaming *Joe had no authority remove any documents from the SCIF and certainly no authority to store them unsecured at six different locations. Both are crimes.
Well then the Trump loving special prosecutor that tried to make Biden sound brain dead in his report could have charged him if he had evidence of illegal activity…. But he didn’t! Deal with it

…There is an entire ream of bureaucratic regulations concerning this, what level of detail are demanding?
No. It sounds more like an attempt to divert.
You made a claim, based on your opinion, which you are proving is based entirely on ignorance.

Is there a process and what is that process, show us what you are talking about.

An attempt to divert? You made the claim, not me, you are the only one in position to "divert", and not state what you based your opinion on. Is it ignorance of facts. That is all I am asking. Now I have asked for a third time.

You are claiming there are too many laws for you to cite what you are talking about? Is that your argument

Well then the Trump loving special prosecutor that tried to make Biden sound brain dead in his report could have charged him if he had evidence of illegal activity…. But he didn’t! Deal with it
except, he stated Biden was not mentally stable enough to withstand a trail.

Very different that insinuating there was no evidence.

Yes, you stated Trump was charged, as if you know what the charges are, I asked for you to tell us the charges which you are refusing to do.

You made the claim that crimes were committed, charged and that there is evidence, now you refuse to touch your statement. Why? Because you dont know what you are talking about or to actually show the charges and what you claim is evidence shows that the whole case is bullshit!

You made an accusation now you refuse to provide any details, that is pure bullshit.

BS claims made against Biden? You mean the Democrat IRS agents that saw felony tax laws broken by the Bidens? Those are not bullshit claims by Republicans, those are charges made by Democrats working for the IRS.

The IRS is completely Democrat, why would charges by Democrats against Democrats be described as Republican charges?

Democrats find evidence of crimes by Biden and his family, and you claim they are BS from wingnuts?

gee, how come you get everything wrong or ignore your comments if you are right?

Biden is guilty, as accused by democrats
Are you denying that Trump was charges for crimes?! Really?? It is a waste of time for me to try and prove a prosecutors case before the case has been brought. I haven’t made the claim that Trump is guilty of everything he was charged with. I simply said he was charged in court and in court evidence and law is analyzed. Contrast that to the right wing propaganda that hides in the media and is nowhere to be seen near a courtroom

except, he stated Biden was not mentally stable enough to withstand a trail.

Very different that insinuating there was no evidence.
Since when do criminals get shielded from trial because of mental stability?! That’s complete BS and not an excuse to not prosecute. It was a cheap political dig to try and save face because he didn’t have a case and knew the right wing turds would throw him in the fire.

You made a claim, based on your opinion, which you are proving is based entirely on ignorance.

Is there a process and what is that process, show us what you are talking about.

An attempt to divert? You made the claim, not me, you are the only one in position to "divert", and not state what you based your opinion on. Is it ignorance of facts. That is all I am asking. Now I have asked for a third time.

You are claiming there are too many laws for you to cite what you are talking about? Is that your argument
A wall of words.

Here are some links (general and specific), do with it as you wish.

Actually, that is not entirely true. The VP has the same authority, and the initiating agency can declassify or classify material.
No, ma'am.

The constitution states:

1710460863687.png

Any authority that the VP has or any agency has derives from that power, and can only be granted by the president. Executive branches have traditionally been delegated the power to classify and declassify, but that in no way reduces the presidents ultimate power over classified materials.

Thus, the president is not bound by any procedures, nor guidelines, nor executive orders, nor tradition, nor hopes and dreams of how he "should" classify and declassify.

Biden has that power now. When he "discovered" (wink, wink) that he had a garage full of old boxes of classified information, being he was already president when he first found out about them (wink, wink), he could have simply declassified all of them on the spot.

Last edited:
Keep lying to yourself. It’s what all leftists do best.

Forum List

Back