Judge Cannon weighs dismissal of Trump classified documents case

how about an article addressing this, from 2016?

Oh, there is no article until after, after which is, "the cover our asses article"

How about you provide what you want.

You are wrong and just can't admit it, you do you though.

WW

yES rEALLY

Speaking of irrelevant

How is the NARA supposed to coordinatate records with the foundation for a Presidential Library when the ex-President hasn't created such a foundation?

Yes, very relevant.

Again with the irrelevant.

Very relevant, if FPOTUS#45 wants records from his term to be stored at his Library, he needs to setup a foundation.

WW

SENATOR BIDEN HAD NO LEGAL STANDING FOR POSSESSION OF CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS!!!!!!!!!
I suppose that's why Biden returned them when it was brought to his attention, rather than obstructing their return as the LOTUS did.

False! Have you ever wondered why, if you’re so right, your arguments rely on lies?

Former President Trump was absolutely not asked for classified documents back former President Trump was asked for documents with classified markings. If you don’t know the difference, let me know, and I’ll be happy to explain.
Documents with classified markings, ARE the classified documents....

there is no difference.

Because the democrats are lying and that is who I am asking to prove it, of course democrats will not lift a finger to do what I state, it proves they are liars.
Nah, you are sealioning and trying to get attention and make people spoonfeed you. As you always do.

Here is some free advice:

If you want to imitate or even maybe one day become a normal, rational, curious adult, you will, regarding topics that interest you, find material and read it yourself. Instead of childishly badgering strangers on the internet for attention.

Good luck.

Last edited:
How is the NARA supposed to coordinatate records with the foundation for a Presidential Library when the ex-President hasn't created such a foundation?

Yes, very relevant.

Very relevant, if FPOTUS#45 wants records from his term to be stored at his Library, he needs to setup a foundation.

WW
The law requires NARA to take possession of Presidential records. Not sure why you have an obsession with a foundation.

How about you provide what you want.

You are wrong and just can't admit it, you do you though.

WW
You are the one arguing without any proof. The Archivists do not take physical control of the presidents documents and store them in a place they have set up for said purpose.

Archivists did not pack the trucks hauling the millions of documents. Archivists did not drive the truck with the documents to a warehouse belonging to the Archivists. Archivists did not have an office at the warehouse. Archivists were never ever at the warehouse maintaining physical control.

If you think otherwise, prove it with something other than an Obama written article or news brief stating after the fact, that they are right and Trump is wrong.

Give us something from 2016, what is so hard about that, if you in fact right.

Yes, the Archivist move the documents from the White House to their (Archivist) facility at Hoffman estates.

WW
Really, show us a picture of the Archivist's truck, the Archivist's driver of said truck.

Also, why are calling an estate not belonging to Obama, or the government, the Archivists.

Obama did not even maintain physical custody, nor did the Archivists, from 2016 until... And now, the documents are in a temporary leased home which you call the "archivist".

Stretching the truth until it breaks is what you have done.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Nah, you are sealioning and trying to get attention and make people spoonfeed you. As you always do.

Here is some free advice:

If you want to imitate or even maybe one day become a normal, rational, curious adult, you will, regarding topics that interest you, find material and read it yourself. Instead of childishly badgering strangers on the internet for attention.

Good luck.
ahh, what is the matter fort fun, you cant answer the simple and back up your mouth so you have to be a bigot, and make things up that you can not possibly know, about a stranger

here is some free advice for you, fuck off!

"I remember that the National Archives people more or less told Trump to go fuck himself with regards to helping him with archiving his presidential records"
Authoritative, informed Link?
(and one without f-bombs. Even 'more or less' f-bombs. K?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, but they treated Trump DIFFERENTLY than every other President.
Duh!!
Of course they did.
Because......

Well, because he:

• denied he had 'em;
  • then got snitched on by an employee;
  • then hid 'em;
  • then kept moving 'em around so the authorities couldn't locate 'em
  • then got snitched on again
  • then defied a subpoena for 'em;
  • then got his personal residence raided by authorities.
  • No other president has ever had that happen due to suspected criminality.
  • True that.

It's sad that an ex-president would be so disrespectful towards the rule of law.

Authoritative, informed Link?
(and one without f-bombs. Even 'more or less' f-bombs. K?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Duh!!
Of course they did.
Because......

Well, because he:

• denied he had 'em;
  • then got snitched on by an employee;
  • then hid 'em;
  • then kept moving 'em around so the authorities couldn't locate 'em
  • then got snitched on again
  • then defied a subpoena for 'em;
  • then got his personal residence raided by authorities.
  • No other president has ever had that happen due to suspected criminality.
  • True that.

It's sad that an ex-president would be so disrespectful towards the rule of law.
Cool story, brah.
Now go FUCK yourself.
:dev3:

Oh silly one, Obama turned ALL OF HIS PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS over to the National Archives when he left office.... As REQUIRED under the LAW.

He didn't take any classified records with him, he took no presidential records with him, as Trump did.

So why in the world would the Archives ever need to ask Obama to return them?

Unlike Trump, Obama never took them with him when he left.

The archives had all of Obama Presidential records and the archivists when organizing the Obama records in preparation for FOIA REQUESTS and a president's library, they sort out classified records from non classified and separate them.

Once separated, the Archives held Obama classified records in a facility in D.C., and Obama non classified records in a facility in Chicago.
I guess you responded to the wrong post, there. In the post you quoted, I did not even mention Obama.

The law requires NARA to take possession of Presidential records. Not sure why you have an obsession with a foundation.

I don't have an obsession with foundations.

I agree, the law requires that Presidential Records, which are US Government property, by law required to be turned over to the National Archivest.

Others in the thread though tried to claim that because records were housed at Presidential Libraries that they were NOT under NARA possession/control. That is false.

WW

Last edited:
I guess you responded to the wrong post, there. In the post you quoted, I did not even mention Obama.
It’s a consistent lib loon ploy to bring up things you never said and then demand you explain yourself . Alinsky
Thinkers see through that

Now go FUCK yourself.

B-A-Z-I-N-G-A!

And there's the prototypical MAGA/QAnon spokesperson demonstrating the MAGAsphere's angry frustrations with using the English language.

Why speak English if you can't abundantly use the Anglo-Saxon f-bomb to demonstrate one's deficient education, poor parenting, and sloppy speech?

That's a rhetorical question. Poor poster Sea7 need not answer.

But if he does......count the f-bombs, as proof of the education and parenting deficiencies. ;)

You are the one arguing without any proof. The Archivists do not take physical control of the presidents documents and store them in a place they have set up for said purpose.

Archivists did not pack the trucks hauling the millions of documents. Archivists did not drive the truck with the documents to a warehouse belonging to the Archivists. Archivists did not have an office at the warehouse. Archivists were never ever at the warehouse maintaining physical control.

If you think otherwise, prove it with something other than an Obama written article or news brief stating after the fact, that they are right and Trump is wrong.

Give us something from 2016, what is so hard about that, if you in fact right.

Already did. So I guess we are done here. I'm not your sealion.

You have been shown to be incorrect. Your inability to man up to it, well, that's not my problem.

WW

Already did. So I guess we are done here. I'm not your sealion.

You have been shown to be incorrect. Your inability to man up to it, well, that's not my problem.

WW
a link to the obama website did not disprove what I stated nor show what you claim, nice try at dismissing the facts, though, but I will not let you get away with it.

The Archivists maintained control over Obama documents, the same as they did Trump documents, from their offices in Washington D.C..

What you link to ten years later is immaterial to what happened in 2016

Forum List

Back