Judge Chutkan has denied Donald Trump's motion to stay her gag order

So what? Democrats tell people to fight like hell all the time, up to and including Bernie Sanders. who had a follower go to DC and shoot up Republicans. Why do you hold Trump accountable but not Bernie? Several prominent Democrats incited one of their followers to go to DC wanting to kill supreme court justices. Why aren't they being held accountable?
And a deflection. You know that means you lost, right?

So suddenly the leftards are the arbiters of propriety?

Excuse me while the coke sprays out of my nostrils.
Says "leftards", claims to be more civil than somebody else.

As the post you quoted says, you are less self aware than most housepets.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, you are the one who is deflecting. You refused to even answer my questions. You know that means you lost, right?
You haven't asked any questions, Son. You've stated your conspiracy theories with question marks at the end. It's a well known republican tactic that most people with any common sense ignore.

LOL!!

OH that's fucking PRICELESS coming from a damned tRumpling who wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up his pant leg and bit him on the ass!!!

Come on, tell us another one!

In case you haven't noticed, "Independentthinker" really does not know how to think indpendently. Indpendent thought is NOT allowed in MAGA WORLD. They spew out the lies and expect others to believe them.

I don't recall Trump putting these thugs in danger. Many democrats certainly don't give a crap about putting Republican lives in danger or Supreme Court justice's lives in danger. Hell, Bernie Sanders repeatedly called for a revolution and one of his followers took him up on it and went to DC to shoot up Republicans and many prominent Democrats have told their supporters to fight like hell. Trump has a first amendment right to call out these biased people who are abusing their power for political reasons.
Strange... "Fight like hell" is exactly what your blob said to his mob...right before the insurrection attempt.

Forum List

Back