Judge Chutkan has denied Donald Trump's motion to stay her gag order

I told you my views. Obviously dangerous people who are a threat to society should be locked up until they are no longer a threat to society. Apparently you disagree with that and don't mind seeing a bunch of mass shootings.

So, you are good with taking away people's rights even if they have not been found guilty of a crime.

Then why are you whining about Trump's gag order, it is just a milder form of pre-trial confinement.

So, you are good with taking away people's rights even if they have not been found guilty of a crime.

Then why are you whining about Trump's gag order, it is just a milder form of pre-trial confinement.
We already went over this in a previous post. I just want known dangerous people locked up. They can have their first amendment rights but the second amendment doesn't give people in jail the right to have a gun.

We already went over this in a previous post. I just want known dangerous people locked up. They can have their first amendment rights but the second amendment doesn't give people in jail the right to have a gun.
The you definitely should want the guy who stole top secret info and still hasn't returned it all to be locked up.

Trump is such an impulsive blow hard. He is likely to violate the gag order. If he does he will probably be put in jail to await sentencing.

Trump thinks that the rules do not apply to him, but he is mistaken. Meanwhile angering the judge is not a good idea.

People do not have the right to run around loose if they are a known danger to society.

So, you are on board with taking away those first amendment rights even from someone that has not been found guilty of a crime.

Well, you know have no reason to whine about Trump's gag order any longer.

Glad I could help

So, you are on board with taking away those first amendment rights even from someone that has not been found guilty of a crime.

Well, you know have no reason to whine about Trump's gag order any longer.

Glad I could help
If people are a known danger to society, such as this Maine shooter, he should not have been running around loose. Yes, I think people who are a known danger to society should not be running around loose until they are no longer a known danger to society. Why are you for letting known dangerous people committing mass murder?

If people are a known danger to society, such as this Maine shooter, he should not have been running around loose. Yes, I think people who are a known danger to society should not be running around loose until they are no longer a known danger to society. Why are you for letting known dangerous people committing mass murder?

I am not, I am ok with locking up people for pre-trial confinement if the situation warrants it. I am also ok with gag order as it is the exact same concept. If you are ok with one and not the other, it is only because you are a mindless partisan drone

trump lives in threats of violence. Eventually, the only way to stop him is to jail him and take his access to social media away. He is a walking, talking political Mafia Boss.

I am not, I am ok with locking up people for pre-trial confinement if the situation warrants it. I am also ok with gag order as it is the exact same concept. If you are ok with one and not the other, it is only because you are a mindless partisan drone
Ummmmmmmmmm, they are two completely different things. Plus, one is a real event while the other is a manufactured event.

Why? Judges are letting the man get away with witness intimidation, incitement of violence, and influencing the juror pool. Every other dependent should be given the same allowance.

Intimidate witnesses, demean prosecutors and influence jurors....trump has soiled our judicial system...just like he soiled our electoral system.
How is he influencing the juror pool?

How is he influencing the juror pool?

P01135809 has a long history of incendary remarks against people he deems his enemy. Which the witness list will NOT be public knowledge. He knows his dead from neck up followers will theaten jurors, the prosecution and judge.

P01135809 has a long history of incendary remarks against people he deems his enemy. Which the witness list will NOT be public knowledge. He knows his dead from neck up followers will theaten jurors, the prosecution and judge.
Will the jurors names be published? I didn’t think they could do that. If they don’t, then how can he influence them?

Will the jurors names be published? I didn’t think they could do that. If they don’t, then how can he influence them?

There should be an order in place to prevent that from happening. P01135809 gets his hands on the juror pool, he will speak no end about how these people are after him.

Forum List

Back