Judge Chutkan has denied Donald Trump's motion to stay her gag order

Exactly. That is my point. You guys say it and nothing happens to you. Trump says it and you indict him 91 times.
Yeah, when it was said by democrats, there was no insurrection a few hours later by the same folks who were hanging on every word shit brains.

Can you wrap your two working brain cells around the difference? I’m sure you can’t.

Thanks for going on record that you think people shouldn't have first amendment rights. I'm willing to bet that you also want to take away 2nd amendment rights too.

Do you disagree with pre-trail confinement for those deemed too dangerous to be out in society while awaiting trail?

I guess the amphetamines were kicking in around midnight last night. Trump went on quite the rage tweet!

This Rigged Trial, brought by the Racist New York State A.G. Letitia James before Trump and developer Hating Judge, Arthur Engoron, which should have never been brought in that the so-called STAR WITNESS, SleazeBag Lawyer (for many people) Michael Cohen, admitted last week on the stand that he LIED, and also that your favorite President, Donald J. Trump, or anyone from the Trump Organization, NEVER TOLD HIM TO INFLATE VALUES ON FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, the opposite of what he told the A.G. in order to get this HOAX started. Therefore, on that fact alone, this Fake Case should be dismissed. Additionally, however, the Financial Statements Values are Conservative (LOW!), Mar-a-Lago is worth MUCH MORE than $18,000,000, there is a 100% Disclaimer Clause on the 1st page of the Statements, the Banks and Insurance Companies were paid in full, no defaults, they all made money, and there is no Victim (except me!). Leave my children alone, Engoron. You are a disgrace to the legal profession!

It should be noted that Trump did, in fact, default on $640 million in loans from Deutsche Bank.

I guess the amphetamines were kicking in around midnight last night. Trump went on quite the rage tweet!

This Rigged Trial, brought by the Racist New York State A.G. Letitia James before Trump and developer Hating Judge, Arthur Engoron, which should have never been brought in that the so-called STAR WITNESS, SleazeBag Lawyer (for many people) Michael Cohen, admitted last week on the stand that he LIED, and also that your favorite President, Donald J. Trump, or anyone from the Trump Organization, NEVER TOLD HIM TO INFLATE VALUES ON FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, the opposite of what he told the A.G. in order to get this HOAX started. Therefore, on that fact alone, this Fake Case should be dismissed. Additionally, however, the Financial Statements Values are Conservative (LOW!), Mar-a-Lago is worth MUCH MORE than $18,000,000, there is a 100% Disclaimer Clause on the 1st page of the Statements, the Banks and Insurance Companies were paid in full, no defaults, they all made money, and there is no Victim (except me!). Leave my children alone, Engoron. You are a disgrace to the legal profession!
Eric has to testify today or tomorrow. He will have to testify Monday and Ivanka by the 10th IIRC.

Eric has to testify today or tomorrow. He will have to testify Monday and Ivanka by the 10th IIRC.
Junior testifies today. Eric testifies tomorrow. Ivanka and daddy testify next week.

I imagine they will set a new 5th amendment record.

5th-amendment.jpg

Please put Trump and his secret service team in jail you dumb bitch... That would seal the deal baby.....

Yeah, when it was said by democrats, there was no insurrection a few hours later by the same folks who were hanging on every word shit brains.

Can you wrap your two working brain cells around the difference? I’m sure you can’t.
Bernie repeatedly called for a revolution and one of his followers went to DC and shot up Republicans. If that isn't an insurrection I don't know what is. Why wasn't Bernie brought up on charges? Answer: many people on both sides call for protests and tell their followers to fight like hell and sometimes their supporters go overboard, just as they did with both Sanders and Trump. But, you only charge Trump. Same thing with Democrats putting Supreme Court justices lives on the line and someone went to DC to kill some of them. Crazies are going to do what crazies do and you can't hold someone accountable just because they told their followers to fight like hell. Crazies are responsible for what crazies do.

Do you disagree with pre-trail confinement for those deemed too dangerous to be out in society while awaiting trail?
Nice try to spin things. Most people who are mass shooters have already been arrested for things they could be kept locked up for. But, If someone is on record of saying that he's going to commit a mass shooting, that person should be confined until a board decides he is safe to be let back out into society.

Bernie repeatedly called for a revolution and one of his followers went to DC and shot up Republicans. If that isn't an insurrection I don't know what is.
You’re right; you don’t know what it is. You’re rather stupid.
Why wasn't Bernie brought up on charges?
Because one wasn’t directly tied to the other and Bernie didn’t have the power to stop it.

You’re right; you don’t know what it is. You’re rather stupid.

Because one wasn’t directly tied to the other and Bernie didn’t have the power to stop it.
They were the same. Trump didn't have the power to stop it either for two reasons:

1. He didn't order an insurrection. He encouraged protesters to peacefully protest at the Capital

2. They were not under his control. They were doing their own thing with their own plans, which Trump knew nothing of. That has been proven but you choose to ignore that fact.

Nice try to spin things. Most people who are mass shooters have already been arrested for things they could be kept locked up for. But, If someone is on record of saying that he's going to commit a mass shooting, that person should be confined until a board decides he is safe to be let back out into society.

So, you are good with taking away their 1st and 2nd amendment rights even though they have not been found guilty of any crime?

So, you are good with taking away their 1st and 2nd amendment rights even though they have not been found guilty of any crime?
What? Where did I say that? They have first amendment rights to say whatever the hell they want, while they are in jail locked up. If they are an obvious and known danger to society they should not be free. As far as I know there is no second amendment right for those in jail to have a gun in jail.

What? Where did I say that? They have first amendment rights to say whatever the hell they want, while they are in jail locked up. If they are an obvious and known danger to society they should not be free. As far as I know there is no second amendment right for those in jail to have a gun in jail.

You do know there are 3 parts to the 1st amendment, right?

Show me in the Constitution where it says the second amendment does not apply to everyone.

You do know there are 3 parts to the 1st amendment, right?

Show me in the Constitution where it says the second amendment does not apply to everyone.
This would all be simplified if you just said we should let all people who are a known danger to society run around loose.

Forum List

Back