Judge-Grants-Temporary-Restraining-Order-Blocking-Texas-Heartbeat-Bill-From-Going-Into-Effect

Scotus refused to act.

The Supreme Court ruled that those asking for a stay didn't have standing to ask for it. They made no decision either way on the law. It's pretty common. I think it's pretty stupid as they know they are going to get the law to rule on so they should just take the case but whatever..........this is how they work.

So the judge gives Planned Parenthood the temporary restraining order.

They will have to go back to court to get it extended past the temporary time.

That court date is September 13th.

This is the reason why Planned Parenthood asked for that restraining order. Texas right to life has put out a video telling people to turn in women and doctors and how to do it:

Do I smell panic?

9DD392B9-0F73-4AB3-9C15-3DEB93159F11.jpeg

The Judge, who is a partisan hack and not following any dictates of any law, can fuck all the way off.

This judge is barely important in his own court.
Haha, look at the grown man, making stuff up to soothe his own feefees. As if you know anything about the law or the judge....

Haha, look at the grown man, making stuff up to soothe his own feefees. As if you know anything about the law or the judge....
I've probably forgotten more about the law than you've ever learned.

So, go ahead and tell Me your a lawyer now.

BTW, the appeal will be to the same Court that turned down the initial appeal of this law. Which, I believe, was the 5th Circuit.

So, good luck with your tiny, meaningless restraining order.

Forum List

Back